Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Old Abortion Debate

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
The Old Abortion Debate
June 02, 2008
This is an article about gender selection.

While I think it's just jim-dandy for breeders to be able to pick their baby's sex, just like picking out a purse at Macy's, it chaps my ass to no end that THIS is allowed but abortion is so horrible.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-execxysbkm.6434261jun01,0,1045209.story
Re: The Old Abortion Debate
June 02, 2008
I guess there's good and bad to it.
On one hand, breeders will be able to get that almighty boy at the drop of a hat, and maybe then they won't have an excuse to keep trying for one.
Also, since everyone who has a girl seems to need a boy to feel "complete", perhaps they'll just forgo the girls, have a boy and totally swing the gender balance so out of whack the breeding rates will actually slow down for half a second.

Of course on the other hand, selecting which fetii you keep based on their gender is completely evil and wrong. Fuck them, and fuck their stupid "need to carry on the family name". I hope all their boys turn out to be completely flaming gay.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
June 02, 2008
I don't care for abortion..
However, it will be interesting to watch (we have China as an example) of what happens in a society that becomes increasingly skewed towards males.
Unless we implement a one child policy as China has, it will be way longer here to observe the results.
Anonymous User
June 02, 2008
well, I am a huge fan of abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 02, 2008
Let them do what they want, I say. Let them choose the sex, let them discard the fetuses of the sex they don't want, them them discard the imperfect ones, the ones with the wrong colour hair, the ones with the wrong features. Let parents be shown up to be the loathsome, selfish, ungrateful, vile monsters we know them to really be.
June 02, 2008
If you don't want a child, what's the point in carrying it to term?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
June 02, 2008
Maybe he just means that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of abortion... I can agree with that, but I'm all for abortion if preventative measures fail (or if there were none).
June 02, 2008
Let them, I say. Let them choose the sex, let them discard the fetuses of the sex they don't want, let them discard the imperfect ones and the ones with the wrong colour hair or the not-right features. Let parents show themselves up to be the selfish, loathsome, overcompetitive, self-centred and vile creeps we know them to really be.
k-man
June 02, 2008
I agree with Stephanie on abortion, but I got flamed big-time for saying so here a while back... smiling smiley

Tell you what, though. We've discussed autism and Asperger's a lot here recently. If some researchers' hunches are right and autism has some genetic basis, it should become possible to test for it during pregnancy. Once that happens, I'll bet the abortion rates skyrocket, especially as more and more people notice not only the kind of behavior autistics are famous for, but also how many of these useless, dangerous, burdensome turds are around these days.

This is what happened with Down's syndrome fetuses. Universally they are almost always aborted once the prospective parents find out. Yet Down's children are usually docile and actually have fairly good odds of living nearly normal, productive lives with some supervision, unlike many autistics who never will be able to function.

And ethically I would favor aborting over bringing a child with a known serious defect into the world, especially if that child will become just another burden or dysfunctional predator to the rest of us.
June 03, 2008
I remember several years ago, a woman who worked for my ex-husband aborted a badly deformed fetus at 5 months.

This fetus had all sorts of physical disabilities and something was wrong with it's head/brain. I forget exactly what the name of the syndrome/deformity was called but in those cases, the child is born alive and would live for a few years. She did not want this type of life for the child.

She was bashed 10 ways to Sunday for having the abortion. Very few people supported her. I sent her a nice card in support of her decision.

I can see "selection" in cases like this for obvious reasons. What I think is bullshit is that abortion is looked on as so evil YET the breeders discard viable embryos and think nothing of it just because it doesn't suit their Kodak moment image of what their FAMBLEE should look like.

I am a BIG supporter and advocate of abortion, I just think the double standard is bogus.

Most parents of today are the most selfish, vile creatures on this planet. Babies are no more than fashion accessories to them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login