Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weekend Update

Posted by annie35 
Weekend Update
June 02, 2008
Well the weekend did not go as bad as I anticipated. We stayed at a hotel just down the road with some other old friends who are also child free. So I had a ally all weekend. The people we were visiting wanted to take us out on the boat. But what is up with parents never telling kids no? They also let those damn kids run the house. Those kids determine everything and you can tell they know they run the place. I did get a bit pissed off on Saturday morning, they called and told us to head over to the house to get ready to go to the lake. When we get there, my husband's friend ask my husband if he wants to go help him real quick at the marina. They leave me and the other child free gal with those damn kids. We both were a bit pissed that they expect their company to watch their kids. Well 5 minutes into it the 5 year old started screaming and running around. I sat him down and told him not to get up. He got up and I made him stand in the corner. Within an hour I had them acting like actual people and not monsters. When the guys came back, they were like those kids are behaving and the oldest boy said I was mean, but he did not push me, because he knew he couldn't.
I am glad to be back home where it is peaceful and child free.
Anonymous User
Re: Weekend Update
June 02, 2008
Anne are you 100% sure you dont want kids? LOL im kidding!! good job sticking him the corner and making him act like a human!!
June 02, 2008
Excellent!

I'm damned good with "the look." Very few kids will fuck around with me nearby. I've shot "the look" to a few brats who were acting up and it was quite effective.

One raised eyebrow to the tune of "look-at-you-you-fucking-brat-SO-needing-your-smart-little-ass-kicked-but-good" and unless the child is exceptionally low-IQ, they usually cease their undesired behavior.

Too bad parents can't perfect "the look."
June 02, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anne are you 100% sure you dont want kids? LOL
> im kidding!! good job sticking him the corner and
> making him act like a human!!

I am pretty sure about the kids.LOL! Those kids bugged the hell out of me. They never shut up, are always running around, and they just smell.
I wanted to send him to his room but he has a tv, computer, play station, and toys in his room, so the corner seemed like a good place for hellboy. He hates me now, but he knows his boundaries with me.

Their mom asked how I got them to behave, I told her I was stearn and followed through with the punishment. She just yells at them and then rolls her eyes.
June 02, 2008
One time I took my (much younger) cousins somewhere when they were little (they are cousins too not siblings) and they started fighting as soon as I got on the highway, so I slowed down, started to pull over and told them they could finish fighting and that I wouldn't drive anymore until they stopped. They shut up, and I only had to do that one more time, and it was on the return trip.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login