Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

975 - kid scared by video

Posted by cheeselouise 
cheeselouise
975 - kid scared by video
February 16, 2006
What the hell? I didn't understand the first part of the clip where the kid was staring at the screen. What the hell was he looking at? And his reaction when the scary face came on...what a TARD! He slaps the screen and then runs away and hides, crying like a friggin' baby. Weird stuff.
anonymous guest
Re: 975 - kid scared by video
February 17, 2006
The screen the brat was looking at was actually a game. In this game, you have to keep your mouse pointer in the white track while getting to point A to point B. I think the whole face showing out of nowhere has something to do with running out of time.

I think this video is even funnier than the "Kick the Baby" and "Grandma Kicker" videos put together. I actually fell off my chair and hit my head on my desk laughing at the video.
Cambion
February 17, 2006
I agree - this video was priceless. Nothing says "fun" like scaring the living hell out of a sprog and watching them whine like the little pansies they are. Thanks to the original poster for that bit of fun - it really brightened up my day.
CF VTer
February 17, 2006
Yet another demonstration of why I'd be a horrible father. That video was hilarious. I'd raise totally maladjusted, freaked out sprogs. smiling smiley

BOO!
Lady Cooper
February 17, 2006
This one is a tie with the chainsaw-scary movie one.
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 17, 2006
What a pansy-assed retard. Hopefully he'll grow up to be CF.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.