Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2722 Moos Forge "Literary Careers" LOL

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2722 Moos Forge "Literary Careers" LOL
June 03, 2008
YAWN More stories of moos and their little causes, now they "write," because they need to feel special, don't you know.

They act as if they are qualified for EVERYTHING under the sun just because they've birthed a loaf of squalling cells. They seem to forget that people earn degrees and work their way through the dredges to write and get their work published. These asses act as if all that isn't necessary, that you can just decide to "write" on a whim in the wee hours of the night with Shitford hanging from your tit.

The article makes moo hood sound so challening and illustrates the moos who *GASP* find time to do something other than change diapers, as goddesses.

Sorry, but the 2 hatchet faces in the article should stick to what they do best and leave the real writing to the educated.
Re: 2722 Moos Forge "Literary Careers" LOL
June 03, 2008
Sssshhhhh...they need to have an alternative way to justify their sloth.....
June 03, 2008
they mention this sort of tpoic here

pajamasmedia.com/blog/lets-give-the-mommybloggers-some-respect/

Kathy Lee started off the interview saying that she didn’t know anything about computers and concluded it with the suspicion that Heather Armstrong was endangering her child’s welfare by posting pictures of her online.

What is a ‘mommyblogger,’ you may ask? A common question - I’ve even met fellow academics who specialize in blogging who have never heard of us.

Simply put, the term have come to describe mothers (with the stray stay-at-home dad in the mix) who maintain blogs that chronicle and deal with raising their kids and their life after kids. These bloggers vary greatly in terms of tone and focus, but in general, they take a very intense and irreverent look at parenting. They discuss potty training in graphic terms. They talk about tossing back a beer with other parents. They show off projects that they are working on. They complain about the amount of homework their kids get and agonize over how many hours they are in front of the television or (ironically) the computer. They cheer on and encourage their fellow online parents. Some mommybloggers have particular niches, like parenting kids with special needs or moms with PhDs and form sub-communities revolving around those interests.

Many of them reside in the intersection of politics and parenting, like Bitch, PhD, Half Changed World, Electric Venom and my blog, 11D. Some mommybloggers have made the jump to full-time political blogging, such as MOMocrats. In this world, there is no separating the personal from the political.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/30/fashion/30moms.html

http://www.blogher.com/blogroll/mommy-and-family-blogs

according to blogher over 3000 mommy blogs.. no trolling wink.. muhahaha

its nice to see some of those blogs are family, as in animal family..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
"lets-give-the-mommybloggers-some-respect"

That's a joke, right?

The one moo in the article even said that if she had to plan her obit, she wouldn't know what to write about what she had done with her life, because she was just a mom.

So, all you mommies out there that think you're doing SUCH important work...there you go.
CFBitchfromLA
June 03, 2008
"Mommyblogger" translated into regular colloquial English means "stupid bitch needs to get off her ass and stop acting like she is anything but the prisoner of the cuntwork she surrendered to", or something like it.
June 03, 2008
no thats the real link.. copy it and paste into your browser.. i dont want to lead trolls back here

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 03, 2008
Dooce (Heather Armstrong) is actually pretty funny. But yeah, things started to slip when she popped out her little miracle, who I'm convinced has "problems."

Mommybloggers in general are a sad, sorry lot though. eye rolling smiley Even the term is deserving of ridicule.
June 04, 2008
Everyone who posts on this board is an author! grinning smiley Fuck the moomies and their self-important "literary" bullshit!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
June 04, 2008
I've seen the mommy blogs and I can't imagine why anyone would bother reading them. These women can't talk about anything outside of their own child, their own home.

I also wonder why, if they are doing "the hardest job in the world", then where do they get all this free time to spend blogging away on the internet?
I work online, day in and day out. I've dealt with the moomiebloggers in spades. Make no mistake, 99% of these bitches that I've had the displeasure of dealing with on a business level are 1. dumb as a box of rocks 2. evil as the fucking devil

A large percentage of them really make nothing off of their blogs, and a large percentage of them use their blogs to get freebies to "review" in their shitty blogs.

I had one retail customer send a moo with a blog 5 grand in free baby furniture to "review" in her blog until I stepped in and explained to the poor bloke, data in hand, metrics in hand, that this moo was a moocher, had no page rank and no traffic.

I had another retail customer that has had to beat the moobloggers off with a stick, because of the number of "freebie" for a "review in my moomieblog" requests they get day in an day out. I told them that if they gave away as much product as is asked for by the moos, they are going to go broke, and that is a fact. Moos set up these blogs to get free shit.

Now, of course I phrase all of this in professional terms, but basically I lay down the law to all of my clients about these moobloggers from the outset when they hire me and actually, since many people come to me after other have screwed up their sites, I make the moos greed work FOR me; clients see me as a hero when I pull their asses out of the black hole of freebies for moos. :beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login