Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No kids allowed

Posted by annie35 
No kids allowed
June 03, 2008
I just heard an advertisment on the radio for a restaurant that advertise as a childfree establishment.
They say in their ad, no kids at all.
I love it. Think I will start eating there.
Re: No kids allowed
June 03, 2008
until the moos have a breast in, or picket it.. Not realising parents need time away from kids as well.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 04, 2008
Let them picket and cry while the restaurant flourishes.

What's the name of this heavenly eatery? What city is it in? I might have to make a special trip.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
June 04, 2008
I wish more places would do this.
June 04, 2008
Where is this bratfree restaurant? We need to have a party there!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
June 04, 2008
Now they just need CF movie theaters and airlines!
June 04, 2008
I'd like just one child free neighborhood.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CFTeen
June 06, 2008
Hooray for them! A haven where we can eat and greet without a squalling chyyyld. Hope the moos don't sue them into compliance or the poorhouse, or both.
Anonymous User
June 06, 2008
Yeah, where is this place? What's the drinks selection like? smiling smiley I'd run up a nice fat bar tab (with tip) just for being CF.

:beer
CheeseLouise
June 06, 2008
CF VTer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, where is this place? What's the drinks
> selection like? smiling smiley I'd run up a nice fat bar tab
> (with tip) just for being CF.
>
> :beer

No shit!! Please don't leave us in suspense like this. We need to know where this place is so we can go there and support this business, spend $$, have a GREAT bratfree time, and send the message that there needs to be MORE places like this!!

PAH-TAY!!
Anonymous User
June 06, 2008
i can guarantee it isnt in fucking sydneyangry smiley
June 09, 2008
I left a bar ( BAR not a restaurant) saturday because someone brought in their infant. So, not in Baltimore either.
Anonymous User
June 09, 2008
RR I know, isnt it crazy, a babyeee at a bar? thats so fucked up, they should be 21 yrs old and up ONLY.

This kid thing has become an epidemic!! Will it ever slow down? I think we are going to breed ourselves off the planet.

I stopped going out to eat, I cant stand it anymore, I can NEVER go out for a good meal, without being totally 100% surrounded by breeders!! its out of control.
June 09, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RR I know, isnt it crazy, a babyeee at a bar?
> thats so fucked up, they should be 21 yrs old and
> up ONLY.
>
> This kid thing has become an epidemic!! Will it
> ever slow down? I think we are going to breed
> ourselves off the planet.
>
> I stopped going out to eat, I cant stand it
> anymore, I can NEVER go out for a good meal,
> without being totally 100% surrounded by
> breeders!! its out of control.

I mentioned this before but my sil (the crappy one) took her 5 month old to a brew pub with us and I wanted to die. She thinks nothing of toting him everywhere bwecause she will not be denied her fun. Evidently she lost the Twat Breeder Handbook. I didn't even see this child- I heard it crying, threw down a 20 slid off the stool and left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login