Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2723 BIZZY Moos Staying Afloat

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2723 BIZZY Moos Staying Afloat
June 04, 2008
Oh christ, not this tired old subject again. They're STILL at it! Moos on their little crusade to DEMAND respect from the world. Just look at all they do, right? They seem to forget - and I'm tired of reminding them - that THEY DO NOT HAVE 2 FUCKING FULL-TIME JOBS. If they do, then EVERYBODY has 2 full-time jobs.

I got a chuckle out of the bit, "Soccer Mawms juggle moohood and sports." I guess Moo Hood and Shitford and Cuntleigh's sports are now separate jobs.

EVERYBODY has a home to take care of, family to take care of (and yes, family comes in a lot of forms), errands to run, things to maintain, and general "stuff" to do. Nobody wants to hear the mommies crying how BIZZY they are and playing the martyr with, "I get NO help from ANYBODY, I've got to do it ALL MYSELF. Worship me for I am MOO! WAAAAAH"

You made your choice to have kids, now shut your fucking hole and raise a decent, contributing member to society. Nobody is going to pity you, admire you, or pat you on the back.

I am SO GLAD my brother and his wife don't act like this with their 3 kids. They focus on raising the kids and running the home plus both work. I'd hate for a member of my family, and especially one whom I adore so much, to behave in such as way to be classified as one of these pain in the asses.
Re: 2723 BIZZY Moos Staying Afloat
June 04, 2008
"EVERYBODY has a home to take care of, family to take care of (and yes, family comes in a lot of forms), errands to run, things to maintain, and general "stuff" to do. Nobody wants to hear the mommies crying how BIZZY they are and playing the martyr with, "I get NO help from ANYBODY, I've got to do it ALL MYSELF. Worship me for I am MOO! WAAAAAH" "

A simple solution would be to raise your children to be helpers and give them chores to do in lieu of signing them up for every fuck activity in the city. I'd also suggest enlisting the help of the sperm donor/wallet.
Oh, but wait...then they'd actually have crawl down off their crosses, learn to cooperate and WORK WITH OTHERS. I admit, I am unreasonable.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
June 06, 2008
I love it when the mares get hold of a chewed-up pencil and try to calculate how much they'd be paid 'in the real world' if they were to perform childcare duties for salary.

They always reckon that spending 45 minutes a day wiping a newborn's ass, 1 hour cleaning and dressing him, and 2 hours feeding him -- oh and 2 hours playing peekaboo with him -- somehow adds up to 45,000 dollars a year. Which only shows how long it's been since they saw the inside of a proper workplace.

I always want to respond to those claims to calculating how taking care of my OWN toilet habits, cleaning habits, dressing, making up, doing my hair, cleaning my shoes, tidying up my purse, um... WORKING... making my own dinner, putting the food in my mouth, washing the dishes afterwards, and putting myself to bed should 'cost' me somehow, and then at the end of the list it all falls down when I realise, ho ho ha ha, how silly, I can't possibly pay MYSELF for all that stuff.
CFBitchfromLA
June 07, 2008
I will point out again that the same SAHCunts who scream that are worth a six-figure salary are the same ones who bitch when they have to pay a nanny or other domestic help more than minimum wage. So which is it, lurking soccertwats? Are you only worth minimum wage?
Anonymous User
June 08, 2008
I have heard some sahms say they believe - get this - that the US government (you, the taxpayer) owes them an actual salary for staying home with their kids. This is the most outrageous thing I've ever heard. If every woman, married or single, was allowed to stay home with her child on the taxpayer's dime, can you imagine how high our taxes would go? People would see 75-80% of their paycheck eaten up by the taxes !
June 08, 2008
but donthca know.. join in now if you know the words..

"They do the most important job in the world" They can understand high finance, because they pay tax on food. They understand everything bout working, while ......
June 09, 2008
I really like one of my sils. But she called me last night and said that now that school is out she's BORED. I asked her why and it seems that getting all up in the school and sports and karate and dance shit occupies most of her time. now that it's summer, she's at loose ends. I suggested she take up drinking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login