Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Cleveland Rescue: Forced Birth & Motherhood

Posted by Anonymous User 
I am sure most have seen or heard this news already:

3 Women Who Were Kidnapped as Teens Rescued
Article from Daily Fail with More Pictures of Victims and Asshole Rapist and 911 Script

The one woman, Amanda Berry, who was the one to actually scream for help and attract the neighbour's attention, has stated that the 6-year old girl also rescued from the home/that she brought out of the house with her was her own daughter. She gave birth during her 10-year capture. Obviously the child is the child of one of her rapists.

OMG I CANNOT IMAGINE THE HORROR.

Not only have these women lost around a decade of their lives to this situation which to me is horrific enough on its own, but Amanda had to give birth to her rapist's child. I am sure this will eventually be spun by the pro-lie group to be an example of loving your rapist's child and how beautiful she did not abort (how the fuck COULD she...she was imprisoned!) but jebus, this is a fucking nightmare. I remember thinking the same when they found Jaycee Lee Dugard. How damn trapped would one feel, even if they WANTED kids, to be stuck having to bear their own rapist's child. Never mind for someone who is CF or tokophobic or some shit. Pretty sure she sluiced at home without any meds or anything either.

Add in how fucked that must be for that child when she eventually learns how not normal this is. She grew up in a home with her mother and two other women being held prisoner. That IS her normal. How much would that fuck her up? What happens when she discovers (if she has not already) her father was her mother's kidnapper and rapist?

As an aside, that 911 Operator did exactly seem to comprehend the situation "oh, we'll send a car when one is open". Um, no fuck. Send one now when the woman is telling you the guy could be back any moment and that she has been held in captivity for ten years. And keep her on the line. Either that operator sucks, or Cleveland really needs to get some more operators if that operator could not stay on the line a couple minutes UNTIL the police got there.
Re: The Cleveland Rescue: Forced Birth & Motherhood
May 07, 2013
This is the stuff of nightmares.

"Born in captivity"? Sounds like a Zoo animal. **shudders**.

I am reminded of that monster Frizl who held his own daughter prisoner and repeatedly impregnated her. I read a book about that and it said that the chamber she and the children were kept in had such a low ceiling that the one boy had posture deformities because of it, he can't stand upright.

These people are monsters. I don't think they should be put to death. No, I'd rather see them imprisoned and have to suffer with that, for as long as possible. Death is too easy. Death would be a gift. Let them suffer.

Consider too how many men fantasize about something like this. And it might not be 'full' imprisonment - but just enough control to keep the woman from leaving.

People need to remember things like this when they say we don't need Feminism, the 'war on women' is bunk, all that tripe spewed from certain MRA types, their apologists, and people who long for the good old 'traditional' days.

This entire case makes me SICK! All of these type of things make me SICK! And that includes the controlling men who pop up on talk shows. The mindset of beasts like this is not at all rare and we must not let our guard down or let *any* rights be eroded or taken away.

But thank the stars for the *good man* who helped them escape! I certainly hope the universe rewards him. And these poor women and the little girl. What a nightmare!

(Some ASSHOLE in the Daily Fail comments said he thinks the 'father' should get visitation. See what I mean? How pervasive some of these warped attitudes are? If some guy had have said that to me in person I would've kicked him square in his teeny tiny Tic Tac sized nuts! angry smiley)
And in a move that won't surprise anyone that is familiar with the "psychic" Sylvia Browne, it turns out Amanda Berry's mother (who has since passed away) went on the Montel Williams Show in 2004 to find out from Sylvia if her daughter was alive and was told "no".

http://www.wkyc.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=26501

Amanda Berry’s mother traveled to New York to tell her story to Psychic Sylvia Browne on the Montel Williams Show. The show was a shot at getting her daughter's picture before the eyes of millions of Americans. “On April 21st 2003, 16-year-old Amanda Berry left her part-time job never to be seen again,” the show began. With that, TV viewers across America now know a girl from Cleveland is missing. But Amanda Berry’s mom wanted more than her daughter’s picture on national TV. She wants answers. “Can you tell me…Is she out there?” Berry’s mother Louwana Miller asked. “I hate when they’re in the water,” Browne said. “She’s not alive honey.” It was bad news from the world-renowned psychic. It’s what Miller didn’t want to hear. “So you don’t think I’ll ever see her again,” Miller said. “Yeah in Heaven on the other side,” Browne responded. “I’m sorry.”

There also this link from an anti-Sylvia website that has the full transcript from the Montel show: http://stopsylvia.com/articles/montel_amandaberry.shtml
May 07, 2013
I'm with zzelda, the only word I could link with this story is "disgusting." Now consider how many men are capable of this, as well as ones who only dream of it, or exert control in more subtle ways.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 07, 2013
Randy Johnson's Mullet, thanks for posting that link. I used to follow Robert Lancaster's website, and I was very sad when he suffered a stroke and had to abandon ship. I know that he used to hang out on the JREF forum, but I haven't been on there in a long time. Sylvia Browne and her ilk turn my stomach.
Sylvia Browne et al. are conwomen and conmen. It is absolutely horrible how they prey on people.

I was watching my latest recorded episode of Mr. Selfridge last night and in it they have a character who is a medium who claims to be able to talk to the dead and puts on the typical "show" of wind gusts and candles going out and relighting. It was very upsetting to one of the other characters who recently lost a loved one. It is sad that we have not come much farther than that!
I think I'm gonna be sick.

In my experience, most men think this way. I'm not referring to the men on this site, but most.

Fuck...
May 07, 2013
Yeah. I've been looking at this stuff all afternoon with the boob tube on in the background with HLN and the Jodi Arias "Verdict Watch" (I hope they BARBEQUE that bitch!).

Anyway. Terrible stuff these three young ladies endured for 10 years. Horrible. The three useless bastard who did this to these girls need to all be hanged by the balls and set on fire.

jbs
May 08, 2013
I love how a bunch of people in the comments are bending over backwards to defend the police and the dispatcher.

A bunch of girls being held in captivity for 10 years isn't a big deal. They can wait for the next police car. But OMFG!!11!!! hero worship!!!
I can't even fathom what these women went through. I'm not sure even the best, most intensive therapy in the world could do enough good to get them to the holding-their-shit-together threshold. There will be benzodiazepines, and they should be applied liberally. I really feel for these ladies. I hope the parties responsible get passed around like a plate of hors d'Å“uvres to every horny bubba that's been hankering for a tight asshole.

I'd like to add that I, too, believe there's a special place in hell for asshole psycho stalker murderers like Jodi Arias. And anyone who says they don't see shit like this coming is a fucking liar.
May 08, 2013
I noticed one of the girl's parents cranked out a replacement loaf after she was abducted. (Because when you are a Breeder, nothing heals of the pain of your daughter's abduction like cranking out another one.) The bobble heads are gushing that she needs to meet her baybee sister whom she's never seen. smile rolling left righteyes2 What could they have in common because of the age difference? And don't you think she wants to see her PARENTS, rather than some twat rocket she's never met?
May 08, 2013
Zzelda

(Some ASSHOLE in the Daily Fail comments said he thinks the 'father' should get visitation. See what I mean? How pervasive some of these warped attitudes are? If some guy had have said that to me in person I would've kicked him square in his teeny tiny Tic Tac sized nuts! angry smiley)

The only visitation he needs is from Horny Bubba and Bob in the next cell block on a daily basis for the rest of his live.
May 08, 2013
On the subject of forced birth: any of you hear (or hear about) Rush Limbaugh's bizarre rant about Amanda Berry getting welfare for her daughter? It was so over the top that I wonder if he's back on Oxycontin again.

Reports in the British press say that there were at least four other pregnancies among the three women. But they were so malnourished and physically beaten, even being punched in the stomach after becoming pregnant, that the results were miscarriages. These details have not been confirmed in any of the US media, and a press conference with Cleveland officials today would not comment on these allegations.

The main suspect's two brothers are not being charged for now.

Sick, sick story.
May 08, 2013
THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE. sad smiley

Shit like this is the reason I plan on getting sterilized even though I'm a lifelong celibate. I am not taking any chances and if suicide were an option, I don't know if I'd be able to follow through.

I think if I was the father or brother of one of these girls there wouldn't be a thing anybody could do to stop me from killing these sick assholes with my own bare hands. There wouldn't be hole they could crawl into deep enough, and I'd make it hurt like hell too. Like the 10 year hell they put these poor girls through. I'd make it my life's work, if necessary. I'd gladly go to prison to even the score on these sick creep bastards. I'm not suggesting that their father's/brothers/sisters/etc do this. It's just how I'd probably feel.

jbs
May 09, 2013
The three brothers lived in the house together. The other two DIDN'T know the third one was keeping three women against their will??? I call bullshit on that claim. They will be charged but I think it will take a while.
satansbitch
The three brothers lived in the house together. The other two DIDN'T know the third one was keeping three women against their will??? I call bullshit on that claim. They will be charged but I think it will take a while.

Everything I have read said the two brothers did NOT live with him.
May 09, 2013
ratherdive
satansbitch

Everything I have read said the two brothers did NOT live with him.

I stand corrected. According to other articles the brothers didn't live in the home but I still have a hard time believing his family didn't know what in hell was going on in that house.
May 09, 2013
johnnybsterile
I think if I was the father or brother of one of these girls there wouldn't be a thing anybody could do to stop me from killing these sick assholes with my own bare hands. There wouldn't be hole they could crawl into deep enough, and I'd make it hurt like hell too. Like the 10 year hell they put these poor girls through. I'd make it my life's work, if necessary. I'd gladly go to prison to even the score on these sick creep bastards. I'm not suggesting that their father's/brothers/sisters/etc do this. It's just how I'd probably feel.

jbs

It is wrong that I would help you?

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
May 09, 2013
It sounds like the older one, Michelle, may have gotten the worst of it. She was not a minor when she went missing, so, not important and her disapperance got no attention. smile rolling left righteyes2 She may have been his scapegoat. According to one article, the beast impregnated Michelle then beat her until she miscarried. He wanted Amanda to have his kid and forced Michelle to deliver it, threatening to kill her if the baby died. Michelle is the only one in bad enough shape to still be in the hospital.

I'm sure we'll be hearing unbelievable accounts of horror in days and weeks to come. I hope the women make a lot of money from their stories, at least to have something out of this, because there's just nothing that can make up for what happened to them.
May 09, 2013

I stand corrected. According to other articles the brothers didn't live in the home but I still have a hard time believing his family didn't know what in hell was going on in that house.

Agreed. I think as time goes on, we'll see a treasure trove of enabling and complaceny. Something like this doesn't happen for this long without a whole lot of people keeping their mouths shut. Any females involved will pull the "I was skeered of him" clause. What about pay phones and anonymous tip lines? Disgraceful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login