Advanced

Sex shop opens and welcomes mothers and children

Posted by Rose Red 
Sex shop opens and welcomes mothers and children
June 05, 2008
http://wcbstv.com/local/babeland.sex.shop.2.740551.html
Re: Sex shop opens and welcomes mothers and children
June 05, 2008
How ridiculous! First it was kids in Vegas, then in bars and now this. Is nowhere safe from breeders?!!
June 05, 2008
Nauseating.
June 05, 2008
Did the moos demand store exhibits/videos with kids 5 years old and up sucking on boobies yet?

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
June 05, 2008
Is their money greener than ours?
June 05, 2008
could it be.. they are priming their precious Kr8ative named to be strippers..

hey darling this is what you are going to be seeing when your 20, and getting paid for it..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
WOW. Is this a kiddy-fiddlers fantasy come to life, or what? bouncing and laughing

This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, a sex shop that's "chyuld friendly." Good christ on a beanpole. Can't these stupid ass breeders leave the damn brats at home long enough to run down to the sex shop to buy lube and vibes? Oh what the hell is wrong with these people?

I'll tell you what though, the owners of that place are the ones who are really fucked up in the head. This place, now that it is publicized, will be a fantasy land beyond all fantasy lands for pedos to lurk around, not just inside, but outside too. Pedos don't need to touch the brats to get off, just the combo of sex-shop + chyyyuuullld friendly is enough for them to jack off to.

But you know, since when have fucking breeders ever given a shit about pedos jacking off to their brats anyhow? They dress their little girls like whores for this express purpose.

The beautiful thing that will come out of this is that the dumbass owners are going to eventually get sued, mark my words, you heard it here on bratfree from nowhiggers FIRST. grinning smiley There is no way in hell that the pedos aren't going to show up now and lurk around there or some other "accident" happen on the property and breeders SUE.

Normally, if I were sitting on a jury, I'd give breeders nothing, but in this case, the fucking idiots running this place deserve to lose their goddamned shirts to a fellow breederbutt.
Do they give the kiddies free samples of fruit-flavored edible thongs while their moos browse the store?
Unbelievable. And it used to be that parents crusaded against those places even being open...

I would so much like to be a fly on the wall and watch how they reconcile kiddies with XXX material.
June 06, 2008
CFTeen, this is the MODERN version of pahrunting, don't you know?

I see a brass pole in all their futures.
I guess. Instead of training their kids to be productive citizens, now it's training to become a cheap slut. Xp
June 06, 2008
nowiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WOW. Is this a kiddy-fiddlers fantasy come to
> life, or what? bouncing and laughing
>
> This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard
> of, a sex shop that's "chyuld friendly." Good
> christ on a beanpole. Can't these stupid ass
> breeders leave the damn brats at home long enough
> to run down to the sex shop to buy lube and vibes?
> Oh what the hell is wrong with these people?
>
> I'll tell you what though, the owners of that
> place are the ones who are really fucked up in the
> head. This place, now that it is publicized, will
> be a fantasy land beyond all fantasy lands for
> pedos to lurk around, not just inside, but outside
> too. Pedos don't need to touch the brats to get
> off, just the combo of sex-shop + chyyyuuullld
> friendly is enough for them to jack off to.
>
> But you know, since when have fucking breeders
> ever given a shit about pedos jacking off to their
> brats anyhow? They dress their little girls like
> whores for this express purpose.
>
> The beautiful thing that will come out of this is
> that the dumbass owners are going to eventually
> get sued, mark my words, you heard it here on
> bratfree from nowhiggers FIRST. grinning smiley There is no way
> in hell that the pedos aren't going to show up now
> and lurk around there or some other "accident"
> happen on the property and breeders SUE.

OR there is a law suit against the shop because little Snotleigh saw something she shouldn't have and is now traumatized.
June 07, 2008
just had a mental image,, a kid goes in with its moo, and says.. mommmmy.. whats that.. .. and what does the moo say.. oh.. its a neck rub device.. then when the priest is around and moo rubs her neck.. kid goes for the "neck rub device" and hands it to her..
Perfectly possible, mercurior.

Let me take this to it's logical end: laws forbidding adult toys to minors scrapped, age of consent drastically lowered, penalties for allowing kids access to X-rated material junked...all so breeders don't get in dutch with CPS or the cops for showing Snotleigh how to pole dance or giving their 10 year old Bratley an inflatable date.

It could so happen! All it would take would be one open-minded moo or duh getting in trouble with the law and rallying fellow breeders behind them for their 'rights'.
June 09, 2008
CFTeen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Perfectly possible, mercurior.
>
> Let me take this to it's logical end: laws
> forbidding adult toys to minors scrapped, age of
> consent drastically lowered, penalties for
> allowing kids access to X-rated material
> junked...all so breeders don't get in dutch with
> CPS or the cops for showing Snotleigh how to pole
> dance or giving their 10 year old Bratley an
> inflatable date.
>
> It could so happen! All it would take would be one
> open-minded moo or duh getting in trouble with the
> law and rallying fellow breeders behind them for
> their 'rights'.

EXCELLENT observation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login