Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2727 Celebs and Repugnancy Weight

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2727 Celebs and Repugnancy Weight
June 05, 2008
Seriously, cry me a river you cows. You decided to have the baybee, nobody forced you into it. Did you actually think you'd be wearing your pre-repugnancy jeans home from the hospital? Another fairy tale kodak moment delusion, no doubt. These women seem to think that celebs are just like everybody else.

In reality though, celebs have nothing to cry about. Whether it be them recovering from an illness or getting into shape. They have an edge of EVERYBODY. They've got all the time and money in the world to have things taken care of for them and to hire help.

They have personal trainers, nutritionists, personal assistants and a clear calendar to exercise and work out whenever they want. They don't have to worry about the day to day crap like the rest of us who have less money and time for those things.

So, when I read about so-and-so's "remarkable" defeat over an illness or being back in their pre-repugnancy clothes a month after the baybee is born, it does not impress me one bit.
Re: 2727 Celebs and Repugnancy Weight
June 05, 2008
From one of the moos in the article: "You don't want to be compared to the stars," said Ami Cipolla, as she pushed her preschooler on a swing in a Brookline playground and kept an eye on her 4-month-old twins, sleeping in their stroller. "But it's a celebrity-driven world. Everyone's reading the gossip magazines and looking at the pictures."

Speak for yourself, you fucking retard!

I don't waste my time with insecure assholes who are obsessed with "the stars." I also don't waste my time reading gossip magazines and looking at retouched pictures of these celebrities, who deserve no worship.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
June 05, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously, cry me a river you cows. You decided
> to have the baybee, nobody forced you into it.
> Did you actually think you'd be wearing your
> pre-repugnancy jeans home from the hospital?
> Another fairy tale kodak moment delusion, no
> doubt. These women seem to think that celebs are
> just like everybody else.
>
> In reality though, celebs have nothing to cry
> about. Whether it be them recovering from an
> illness or getting into shape. They have an edge
> of EVERYBODY. They've got all the time and money
> in the world to have things taken care of for them
> and to hire help.
>
> They have personal trainers, nutritionists,
> personal assistants and a clear calendar to
> exercise and work out whenever they want. They
> don't have to worry about the day to day crap like
> the rest of us who have less money and time for
> those things.
>
> So, when I read about so-and-so's "remarkable"
> defeat over an illness or being back in their
> pre-repugnancy clothes a month after the baybee is
> born, it does not impress me one bit.

seconded. Thank the tabloids for making sure we know all about their dramatic.....whatever....ability to breathe?
Anonymous User
June 05, 2008
One of my biggest pet peeves is ordinary people trying to imitate the lives of celebrities - and failing at it, of course.

I am also tired of hearing about all the pregnant celebrities and how they "got back into shape" afterwards. It seems the only thing these actresses have to offer the world is their size 2 bodies. They have no real talent to speak of. Nothing else to contribute to society.
June 05, 2008
"But there seems to have been an actual decline in rational thinking. The United States had become a place where entertainers and professional athletes were mistaken for people of importance. They were idolised and treated as leaders; their opinions were sought on everything and they took themselves just as seriously - after all, if an athlete is paid a million or more a year, he knows he is important... so his opinions on foreign affairs and domestic policies must be important, too, even though he proves himself to be both ignorant and subliterate every time he opens his mouth. (Most of his fans were just as ignorant and unlettered; the disease was spreading.) "

robert a heinlein to sail beyond sunset

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 05, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
> "But there seems to have been an actual decline in
> rational thinking. The United States had become a
> place where entertainers and professional athletes
> were mistaken for people of importance. They were
> idolised and treated as leaders; their opinions
> were sought on everything and they took themselves
> just as seriously - after all, if an athlete is
> paid a million or more a year, he knows he is
> important... so his opinions on foreign affairs
> and domestic policies must be important, too, even
> though he proves himself to be both ignorant and
> subliterate every time he opens his mouth. (Most
> of his fans were just as ignorant and unlettered;
> the disease was spreading.) "
>
> robert a heinlein to sail beyond sunset

Doesn't that say it all....
something that occured to me, and I may already have posted.. my memory is not what it used to be... (nothing is in truth..)... When I went thru school, I remember being given paragraphs of information, we were supposed to answer questions from the information we gleaned, we were supposed to write essays of our own on what we had learned from it. We were asked to deduce and extrapolate from the information, even if it wasn't apparent. If it was 'theorized' we were merely asked to state that 'we think according to such and such that this is the info. it could be wrong, but certain facts are in absentia, but clues are given in how things are phrased, even in things that were omitted.'
In other words, some form of critical thinking. See how many do that nowadays.
I used to be annoyed at having to do this.. what the heck was the point.. Now I realize the value of such training. Gives us loads of information about some of the idiots we encounter elsewhere, even when they themselves d onot even realize they are dropping all sorts of hints about their real motivations..
Of course if anyone just understood what I just wrote... congrats...
consider: psychiatrists and psychologists do this all the time..at least good ones do..
June 05, 2008
20 years old that quote..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 05, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
>> I don't waste my time with insecure assholes who
> are obsessed with "the stars." I also don't waste
> my time reading gossip magazines and looking at
> retouched pictures of these celebrities, who
> deserve no worship.

Its the truth - all these photos of celebrities are retouched and photoshopped to the point where they don't even look like themselves. And they think the public is dumb enough to believe the photos were not retouched. Well I'm sorry, but most people aren't that dumb.
Anonymous User
June 06, 2008
I don't know... Judging by all of the girls/women starving themselves, putting in implants, sucking out fat, injecting crap into their faces -- I'd say it's pretty clear that there are quite a few people who really do believe celebrities are magazine-cover perfect -- and that they can achieve that same level of glamour.
Anonymous User
June 06, 2008
: casseyrod wrote

"Well I'm sorry, but most people aren't that dumb."

I have to disagree, I think most people in general ARE that dumb! I think 99.9% of people are dumb sheep.
June 06, 2008
And the airbrushing, great Gods, we cannot forget the airbrushing! The celebs best friend!
Anonymous User
June 06, 2008
Regarding airbrushing: I saw Farrah Fawcett's nude layout in Playboy that she did at age 50. She was so airbrushed in the photos that she looked like a ghost.

Some celebrities are airbrushed to the point where they don't even look human in their photos. They look like a painting or watercolor.

This is why I like National Enquirer. They show the REAL pictures of celebrities - the ones that aren't doctored up. Every once in a while they feature pictures of different celebrities at the beach, showing all their cellulite, dimples, and wrinkles.

This might seem "mean", but I think its mean to show doctored up photos of celebrities that only serve to make other people feel insecure about their own looks. And I am tired of it.
Anonymous User
June 06, 2008
I'm also aware of the many photographer tricks used to make a model or actress look much thinner than she is. This can be done simply by having them pose a certain way, or more drastic photoshop measures can be taken to slice off sections of their body in the picture. Some of the photoshoppers do a crappy job - the model winds up missing an elbow or kneecap and it looks freaky.
June 06, 2008
Beginning of the article: "You have a year to give a wedding gift or return shoes to Zappos.com, 90 days to pick up dry cleaning, and a week to return a DVD. But how long does a new mother get to lose the baby weight before people start, you know, talking?"

If you're a real mom--as in parent, not breeder--you don't care if people start talking about your weight.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login