Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 998 - moos on child free boards

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Entry 998 - moos on child free boards
February 22, 2006
Yes I totally agree with you.What are these moos doing on child free boards anyway.They have the whole fucking world to choose from.The child free boards are for child free only but these fuckwits just dont get it.
This is my fave site by far - in fact I dont think I will be going back to this particular site anymore because its a fucking joke!
CF Scorpio
Re: Entry 998 - moos on child free boards
February 22, 2006
I may be in the minority here, but it doesn't bother me as long as they're supportive of the CF. Lord knows we could use more support and understanding from the general population!

February 23, 2006
i monitor our board, i cant really complain as my mum is a member on it, she is my mum and she is totally accepting of my reasons to be cf.

she liked her own but doesnt like most other peoples (there is one exception my faust)

luckily not many moo's have found my board, which makes it slightly more peaceful. i can see how moos can be majorly disruptive, but what if you can make a wavering BNP into a PNB.. wouldnt that be worth it.

if there is too much mooing, i will tell them to stop. its a very subjective area. but i understand what you mean, guest 998 and natalie.
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 23, 2006
I can't stand it when the childed say, "I can appreciate CF people, they had horrible childhoods and probably wouldn't make good parents" or "Not everyone is cut out to be a pahrunt." These types of statements piss me off to no end. Just because we are childfree does NOT mean we wouldn't make good parents or we had bad childhoods. Just because you ARE a pahrunt does NOT mean you are a good one. 90% of the pahrunts out there are bad parents, had bad childhoods and are not cut out for parenting. Fuckers act like they grew up in the Brady Bunch's family.
CFADinNYC
February 23, 2006
I am glad there are others who think a CF board should only be manned by the CF. I do appreciate it when people with kyds support any life-style decision, especially the one to not bear chyldren. However, on a message board that was formed for support for the CF, I don't think pahrunts should be posting there, even if they are supportive. It's like haveing a male gynocologist - how can he possibly know the part if he's never had it? And I feel uncomfortable talking about issues when there are pahrunts around. I think out of respect, they should just fuck off and go to a parenting board.
CF Scorpio
February 23, 2006
CFADinNYC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> It's like haveing a male gynocologist - how can he
> possibly know the part if he's never had it?

I've had male gynecologists who were better than the females. I don't think you need to have a vagina to be a good gynecologist. Do you have to have a heart attack to be a good heart surgeon?

February 23, 2006
i will tell them i had a good childhood, no abuse, hell i know i would make a bad parent, i have a strange aversion to chaos. i have to have certain things in certain places, and kids would disrupt that thats the only thing that gets me angry, and people have told me my anger is best viewed from miles away.

it depends on the boards owners i guess, but sometimes you just have to think am i missing anyone interesting, not that i agree with moohoods, but is a persons worth linked to not breeding, this is the same problem as we see that breeders are somehow more worthy than us.

if you run your own board then its your choice, i co- un a board and its our choice , as its space cowgirls choice.

most moos are dumb, i know that, but there maybe a PNB out there, or someone who can see our views and think, they are a decent human being, and so they wont bingo any other cf. and maybe they will send a wavering CF into the cf worlds..
This is a good thread. Like KFLL, it really bothers me when parents say some people just aren't cut out to be parents. It is not about ability at all. It is about wanting to do something or not.
I would make a great police officer, (and used to do it) but I don't WANT to do it.
I used to write for a newspaper and did well at it, but I don't WANT to do it again.
I would make a good parent, but I don't WANT to do it.
Most parunts don't get the logic of this.

And we wouldn't know if a parent is posting here unless they bleated about it. Most parents are compelled to bring up their kids at ANY opportunity. You know:
"As a parent, I am opposed to capital punishment."
"As a parent of three boys, I like prefer tea over coffee."
"As a mom to a 15-month old, I read from left to right."
Anonymous User
February 23, 2006
Yes they could surf these forums if they didint bring up their kids but like you said they just cant help themselves.

Like I said before they have the whole bloody world centered around them and the world wide web is a big place but noooo they have to come to our child free forum and to be honest it really gives me the shits.

This child free forum is just one tiny little space on the web.Moos please just let us have this one little place for us child free so we can discuss issues relevent to us - in other word FUCK OFF.

There are sooo many moo boards out there for them to surf so why do they come to child free forums.What is their agenda?Makes you wonder.....

CFASinNYC
February 23, 2006
Natalie.

Exactly. Please let us have this 1 space - just 1 space to ourselves. So many boards evolve into discussion one's children. I've seen it happen on the AOL message boards as well as other internet based boards (none of them a designated CF board.) So, when I do go to a CF board, I really want the forum to be filled with CFers and not PNB's no matter how cool or supportive they are. I just want 1 spot - 1 where everyone lives this lifestyle.

And for wanting that I've been called militant, rabid amongst other things.

BTW - I am CF, married, live in NYC, successful, happy, not a lesbian, nor barren, no do I hate children or parents. Nice to meet you all.
CF Scorpio
February 23, 2006
CFASinNYC Wrote:
>
> BTW - I am CF, married, live in NYC, successful,
> happy, not a lesbian, nor barren, no do I hate
> children or parents. Nice to meet you all.

Howdy! My screen name on Turtle's rant page used to be "CFinNYC". What a coincidence!

Anonymous User
February 23, 2006
likewise - its nice to meet you also and everyone else here.Its just so refreshing to speak to like minded people as sometimes I feel so alone about being child free.

I am glad you understand where I am comming from on the issue of parents staying out of child free forums.

I am From Australia and everything here is so family orientated its not funny.
Anonymous User
February 23, 2006
Although I have no problems with some boards who choose to allow PNBs to post, I agree that there does need to be CF-only places.

I think of it the same way I do about restaurants. Breeders and brats are allowed in 99.9% of eateries in the world, yet they moo and low if someone says, *sorry, we are a 21+ establishment*. This is so stupid! Why do they worry so much about not being allowed in one of the RARE adults-only places, when they are welcome just about anywhere else?

I don't go to Chuck E. Cheese and then complain about the kids running around in the place. I also don't go to boards like BabyCenter and give the breeders shit for their life choices. I think we deserve the same courtesy in return.

As far as I'm concerned, breeders can bitch and moan all they want about the *evil CF people*...but on their OWN BOARDS. We have the choice to not go there and read it, just as they have the choice not to come here and then flame us when they don't like what we say.

Thanks, Space Cowgirl, for offering us this place. It's great!
February 24, 2006
i have a cf member only section, and a general guest section, guests cant post under the members only part. solves a lot of problems. and also i find it can be fun to get these moos into such a rabid, mood, then ignore them wink
CFADinNYC
February 24, 2006
Nice to meet you all and glad I found this place. I would just rant at times on Turtles space - just let it all out. I am so glad this space is here as well. Thank you.

CFinNYC - the "AD" part of my name stands for Art Director.

Natalie - I read some articles that Australia is paying couples to reproduce up to a 3rd spawn? True?

I am glad I do not stand alone in this thought that a CF forum should be a CF forum and that we can go to another forum to mix with different folks. I resent being called a child-hater, rabid (some moo called me that), bitter and jealous! Jealous!!! A moo called me jealous because she can go out and buy "stuff" when ever she wants to. I told her that I am glad that I don't have to passively ask my wallet for my allowance so I can go to Starbucks with a mommy and me twat support group. Then I thought about my being an AD in NYC on 5th ave and thought she has no clue. I cackled (I admit it) and felt ever so glad that "I am not a MOO!"

There are other foums in which I particpate in which the women are mothers. Doesn't bother me as it's not a CF forum. I simply don't need a PNB cheering me on in support in a CF forum. I appreciate anyone who supports others without judgement but there are times I just want to be with like-minded people. I find some sort of safety and comfort in that.

Take care! TGIF!
smiling smiley

I do read Tanglewood every day and as much as I go there, I still from time to time wonder why.

As much as those moos mind their P's and Q's on that board, some of their ooey oogey, "well, I don't let my child do that" stuff gets on my nerves. If they are really the exceptional Parents instead of Breeders, I'm glad they exist out there, but sometimes I really wonder if they truly DO 1/2 of what they SAY they do.

Because if you do overhear many a moo, they all claim, "I don't let my kids eat garbage, I make them get active, I make them do their homework, I teach them manners, yada yada." But if you really stop by their homes from time to time, their kids are eating an ice cream sundae, a big sugary muffin, a slurpee, going to 3 b-day parties where you know their is junk food, they have the Big Sunday Dinners each week w/ the G-parents and you just know there is a "special" desert for the kiddies, and you open a cupboard/pantry looking for a glass or something and the entire thing is jammed w/ chips, crackers, and cookies from top to bottom. Who are they foolin'? Then, you can be there all day and you never hear the brats say please or thank you. Parents are constantly in denial. So I don't totally believe those Tanglewood moos that much.
I also have never understood why in hell Moos enjoy coming onto the CF sites and bitching about how evil we are. It amazes me how these cows can be so damn stupid - who the hell is holding a gun to their head and making them read stuff that is against their beliefs? I think these breeders simply enjoy searching for things to bitch and whine about if they run out of things in their own lives to moan over. They really do lose all but a half of a brain cell once they pop out their loaves - I don't go and bitch about how much I hate kids on breeder boards. it pisses me off how rude those bitch-cows can really be.

I will agree on one thing, though - it's such a relief to have a place to come to where I can see eye to eye with people on the subject of children. Almost all of my friends who I have told I am childfree have bingoed me, and for the longest time I felt as though I could not express myself fully by hiding this little "secret". It's good to get stuff off my chest here and bitch about the little maggots that plague our world. Thank you, SpaceCowGirl, for making this quaint little space for us CFers to discuss, bitch, and rant about all the crap we see, read, or deal with when it comes to Moos and their twat-demons.
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 24, 2006
Exactly. I sure as shit don't go on their little mommy-and-me boards because they make me sick. If I read their garbage every day, I'd have nightmares about being POOR, holed up and trapped with 10 screaming brats, covered in shit, overweight with leaky, saggy tits and stretchmarks.
Anonymous User
February 24, 2006
Hey, you have to admit, if they do open their yap here, they usually get jumped on.. gives us some new material, eh wot??
I am only down with parunts posting here so I can let off some steam and rip'em a new asshole. Other than that, there isn't too much they can contribute.
Anonymous User
February 24, 2006
Hi there CFAD - your job sounds very interesting indeed - and working in 5th avenue in new york city - I am jealous!What do you do?

My husband and I dream of visiting new york city - well not just new york city but your whole country.

Yea that moo really has no clue.I have a friend who is SAHM and she had to "beg" her husband for a new pair of scales! HOw pathetic huh?

Yes it is true the goverment here gives 4k for every child born to parents.It does not matter how many children the have - it could be their 3rd or 13th the arseholes still get it.

It makes me bloody mad!!!Grrrrr I work very hard and so does my husband and our taxes are going to that!! WTF???

This world is so fucked! but we will always be better off than them because we are child free and we do things that ceartian childed friends of our cant do because of their children.

We have just built our dream home and I have one friend and I hate to say it but she is a "breeder" and now she is stuck with two kids who she thought would be her "meal ticket" and now she knows how haaaaard
it is to raise kids but she is stuck with them.She is so resentful of me and what I have got but fuck her - she has made her own bed so now she can just go lie in it!

Anyway I am starting to get off topic here - I have a habit of doing that lol....

Nice to have met you CFAD.

Anonymous User
February 24, 2006
Anonymous User
February 24, 2006
Lol....I can see your point.
You can have some real fun with them and god knows how they hate being ignored because remember everything is about them and their kids.I bet they cant stand being ignored.
CFADinNYC
February 27, 2006
Here in the good ol' USA, I often thought as a CF person who is a tax paying citizen and NOT tapping into welfare for crapping out excessive kyds, I should get a tax BREAK or some form of monetary reward for not being a god damned burden to society. But oh noooo..... the fuckers breed and breed and breed more unattractive evolved vaginal discharge and take a part of my tax money for it.

I suppose the reward for me in it all is the profound knowledge that I knew a CF lifestyle was BETTER than being saddled with a bunch of screaming, selfish cunt turds!!!!

As far as being an Art Director, I design all the collateral for an international financial company that primarily organizes conferences so the rich can get richer. And at times, we do conferences in your country! smiling smiley

As for staying on topic - I went back to my other CF board and they are still bitching and moaning about my outburst of "please, no moo's here." One person who claims to be CF absolutely hates me because I am rather open about not wanting to have kyds NOR spend any amount of time near them, with them, cooing over them, or even god forbid, TOUCHING or HOLDING one of them!!! She claims I am hateful and miserable and so on. I told her her responses and the moo's responses have provided me with hours of free entertainment. She was not amused.

I leave you all with this:

"Free to be you, and me, and childfree, thanks to the D & C. Cheers!"

Have a fabulous day!

anonymous guest
February 27, 2006
Gosh CFADinNYC, talk about a breeder pleaser that inhabits that CF board. They're almost just as bad as breeders themselves.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.