Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Keeeeds (9 and 7) protest gas prices after losing cable TV

Posted by catmeow 
Keeeeds (9 and 7) protest gas prices after losing cable TV
June 24, 2008
SALT LAKE CITY—Sadie and Pyper Vance have had just about enough of high gas prices. The sisters are still years away from being old enough to drive, but that doesn't mean the $4 per gallon price tag isn't hitting them as hard as anyone else.

Cable TV was one of the family's budget-cutting casualties, leaving Sadie, 9, and her 7-year-old sister without their favorite cartoons and shows.

"Gas prices are too high," Sadie said. "I just decided to come and protest so they'd go down."

The girls marched through downtown Monday chanting and carrying signs made from old campaign signs.

"All of my mom's monny goes to the gas tank!" Pyper's sign read. Sadie carried a sign asking drivers to honk to lower gas prices -- adding that her mom had to cut "cabel."

The girls got some waves and a few thumbs-up to show support.

"I think it's great," said Hamid Tayeb, who was walking past on his lunch break. "It's unfortunate that kids are doing it before we do."

Information from: The Salt Lake Tribune, http://www.sltrib.com

Hey, brats, there are worse things that can be taken from you!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Wow, talk about priorities. You know, maybe it's a good thing mom can't afford CABEL because all of her MONNY goes to pay for gas! Geez, it's really not cute when a nine year old can't spell simple words like "money" or "cable". It's just plain pathetic.
Re: Keeeeds (9 and 7) protest gas prices after losing cable TV
June 24, 2008
Cry me a fucking river, build a boat and sail the fuck away. They're lucky they have a HOME and FOOD.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
June 24, 2008
I have my own income, I do not have cable TV. It's not necessary. Most TV station air more commercials than shows. I refuse to pay for commercials. I would rather rent a DVD or buy a show from History channel. I cannot stand commercials.

Now, these Utah breeders are stupid idiots all the way. Yes, all the way, fuck them! Here is why.

State of Utah, statewide, has a CNG price of 67 cents per Gallon Equivalent. Cry me a river, but most gasoline powered vehicles can be converted to run on CNG (Compressed Natural Gas). Where are the so called "green" breeders when it comes to cleaner, cheaper fuel? I forgot, they think with cunts and cocks and spit out shitlings rather than think for themselves.

This angers me to no end. Shitlings do not need cable. But why pay huge gasoline bill when your own state gives you an alternative for almost nothing? You can fill up 20 gallons for $13.40. They need to be looking for a conversion shop rather than picketing for cheaper gasoline - there will not be any.
June 25, 2008
Fuck those spoiled little shits. Pyper???????????????????
LOL... Less television, and more homework, breeders.

Ketchup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, talk about priorities. You know, maybe it's a
> good thing mom can't afford CABEL because all of
> her MONNY
June 25, 2008
CF VTer Wrote:
> LOL... Less television, and more homework,
> breeders.
>
>
>
>
> Ketchup Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wow, talk about priorities. You know, maybe it's
> a
> > good thing mom can't afford CABEL because all
> of
> > her MONNY

To be a breeder, you can be an absolute illiterate. Yes, this is TMIJITW! eye rolling smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
maybe, if moo is smart enuf (which I doubt) she'll teach these assholes how to read and amuse themselves.
increasingly, todays keeds are unable to do just that... read.
for an interesting take on oil... google lindsey williams and the energy non-crisis. One can not be sure how much is the truth, but it is spooky. The whole series of talks seems to be on youtube.

ok, here is the linky (for part 1 of 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk
These kyds DESERVE to have NO CABLE TV. They NEED to PLAY OUTSIDE, NOT sit their asses in front of the idiot box all day long.
Bllllaaaaaaaarrrgggggghhhhhhhh! I just vomited. It makes me sick when kyds protest anything. Parunts and society have empowered children to the max. That's why they are such outspoken, in your face, brats.
Breeders tend to drive larger cars, such as SUVs, so the rising gas prices will take a bigger chunk out of their wallet. That's a given.
"Breeders tend to drive larger cars, such as SUVs, so the rising gas prices will take a bigger chunk out of their wallet. That's a given."

Ha! Ha! [/Nelson Muntz]
June 28, 2008
All you have to do is to have keeds protesting something and I'm immediately turned off. If you can get compressed gas that cheaply, then go to a goddamned conversion shop! And get the keeds to play outside. They do not need to be in front of a TV all figgin' day!
June 28, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> All you have to do is to have keeds protesting
> something and I'm immediately turned off. If you
> can get compressed gas that cheaply, then go to a
> goddamned conversion shop! And get the keeds to
> play outside. They do not need to be in front of a
> TV all figgin' day!

Breeders are not thinkers. They should have eliminated cable TV long time ago. Maybe only the Discovery and History channels should have been permitted.

Merlyn, you have mentioned a conversion. Utah offers about $3000 rebate to convert to Natural Gas. Breeders would rather cry and demand. Never mind that Natural Gas burns about 90% cleaner than Gasoline and produces much less CO2 gas (greenhouse gas). They would rather protest high gas prices instead of looking at it as an incentive to get away from foreign oil produced gasoline. (Natural Gas is mostly domestically produced - North America has little crude oil, it has more natural gas and coal - just our geology)
I know exactly how my mom and dad would have handled these two fugly little entitlebrats. Both of the brats would have had their asses paddled so hard they could not sit down until they hit high school, and all of their toys and crap would have been donated to charity.
Maybe with all their free time, Moo can teach the chilluns how a participatory democracy actually works!

As in, whining about it on a street corner ain't gonna get you nowhere!

Love the quote from Random Guy that it's "unfortunate" that the kids are protesting before adults got around to it. WTF is that supposed to mean? That once adults start carrying signs around, gas will magically drop to $2.49/gallon? As far as I know, protesting in public is a means to raise awareness, and perhaps embarrass the right people into making a change. However, everyone is ALREADY damn well aware of the gas pricing increases, and the people who should be embarrassed into making a change are... the very SUV-and-Hummer drivers who are protesting!
July 01, 2008
Children should be seen and not heard. Actually, not even seen. Keep them in the basement until they can do long division and analyse Milton.
July 01, 2008
Sadie and Pyper? WTF?

They should be doused with that over-priced gasoline and lit on fire just for those stupid fucking names.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login