Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

jon and kate plus 8

Posted by theresa 
theresa
jon and kate plus 8
June 27, 2008
Has everyone ever watched this trainwreck on TLC? Its about a couple who had twins through fertility treatments, and just had to have "one more." Through IVF they got pregnant with sextuplets amd refused to abort any of them.

The mother Kate is a horrible nagging entitled minded shrew who treats the husband jon like absolute shit. The twins are second class citizens compared to the sextuplets, who are absolutely out of control.

The show is all about how haaaaard their lives are with 8 brats!

The only ones I feel sorry for is the older twin girls. Their lives were so normal before the sextuplets. Now they are ignored by their parents and don't get to live a normal life. All they talk about is the stuff that they used to do with their parents before the sextuplets were born.

The show is maddening.
Re: jon and kate plus 8
June 27, 2008
I feel really bad for Jon. His bitch wife would not have allowed him to exist if he did not agree to "one more".

In that show there is no good times. The TLC makes it look like it's all good, but I would not wish that upon anyone. Jon's wife hates her own life and it shows. She will never admit what a mistake she made, she will just bitch at Jon instead.

P.s. Spam filter is making it difficult to post.
June 27, 2008
It is the same thing wit the McCaugheys. They already had one daughter from IVF but just had to have more kids. I feel for that child because she was more than used for free babysitting for this litter. I tried to Google the family and read about the oldest daughter. Nothing was on her but there were loads of stuff for the McLitter.
bratBgone
June 27, 2008
It's funny, my mother-in-law calls this the "Breeder Show."
June 28, 2008
This is just--digusting. I have gotten "dissed" for it, but this crap is nothing more than littering (in the most literal sense of the term).
Multiple births are normal with animals such as cats, dogs, etc. Having sextuplets is not normal for human beings! Somehow the term "broodsow" comes to mind, though it might be insulting some poor sow, who when she has a litter, is at least doing it naturally.

And what is this shit with couples saying "we're pregnant"?! Yeah, the woman is pignant, but not the man. When I hear breeders spout that "we're pignant" crap, I have this extremely strong urge to strangle them!

Trust the Learning Channel to show shit like this. No wonder I stick with Science Channel or Investigation discovery!
Anonymous User
June 28, 2008
these skanks better save some bail money for thier future criminals, odds are there will be a criminal peppered in this freak of nature,
June 28, 2008
"We're pregnant" is at least accurate because it takes two to make it that way.

It bugs me when women say that they "got pregnant" or "got pregnant unexpectedly", as if they accidentally stepped in some dog shit.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
June 28, 2008
I don't waste my time watching this shit, but have noticed that this channel has lots of breeder shows.

Aren't the Duggars on this station as well? If so, Jon and Kate might want a few more litters to keep up with Jim Bob and Michelle.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
June 28, 2008
I don't feel sorry for their "haaaarrrdd lives".

They brought it on themselves.
June 28, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "We're pregnant" is at least accurate because it
> takes two to make it that way.
>
> It bugs me when women say that they "got pregnant"
> or "got pregnant unexpectedly", as if they
> accidentally stepped in some dog shit.

Exactly. I too have been hearing a ton of these statements and they bother me to no end. "Got pregnant unexpectedly" is a false statement. It may have been "Unexpectedly" for one of the partners but not usually for the other. Yes, it takes two to tangle but it takes one to poke a hole in a condom. It takes one to forget to take a pill. Man or a woman can sabotage birth control. Usually takes one. Then the lies start, such as "Oh, it was a surprise", "we were not trying". Lies, lies, lies. No wonder people or so miserable. On the inside they know they lie to themselves.
June 30, 2008
That show is beyond disgusting. If I had nothing better to do, I'd send nasty hate mail to the show's execs.

Bunch of mind-numbingly dull, boring, low-IQ bullshit.

Exactly what value is there to be gleaned from a show like this? Any useful life lessons? Interesting household tips? Educational value? Career-advancing advice? Fun fashion tips? Car care help? Pet advice?

Nothing. Just a waste of bandwidth.
RatsNotBrats
June 30, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife,

You are so right...this show is utterly repulsive. These undeserving morons shouldn't get even the smallest pat on the back for their multiple 'miracles', much less an entire show where they get to whine about how difficult and stressful their lives are. You know, I may 'choose' to drop an anvil on my foot, but don't expect me to demand an entire show dedicated to how difficult it is dealing with the aftermath of the choice I made. Newsflash, breeders....you just had to have 'one more', so don't blame anyone but yourselves when you don't have even a second of peace. Oh, that's ok, though - keep popping on the screen with your plastered-on smiles and keep repeating the tired old stand-by, "Ah, but we wouldn't change a thing." Sure, we all believe you.

I suspect the irritating, whiny mother is the one primarily to blame for all of this - I seem to recall reading an article about these two where the father claimed he didn't want any more children after the first two, but his wife wanted 'just one more'. Well, good grief, what she wants, she absolutely must have!

I, too, wonder what value there is to be gleaned from a show like this. Are we all supposed to get the message that taking care of this many kids is difficult? Be careful what you ask for; you just might get it? We didn't need a TV show to get the message.

The show just panders to the lowest common denominator.
Anonymous User
June 30, 2008
a) how much you wanna bet moo ends up being divorced eventually...
b) doesn't this channel have some other puke series 'a baby story' and 'bringing baby home' (neither of which I have even glanced at)
Guess this is the level of the average american moo
or maybe just moos in particular
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login