Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The latest entitlement moo story

Posted by JoJo 
The latest entitlement moo story
June 27, 2008
http://consumerist.com/tag/rocky-mountain-chocolate-factory/?i=5019380&t=update-rocky-mountain-chocolate-factory-corporate-office-apologizes-for-franchise-owners-refusal-to-let-girl-with-diarrhea-use-their-bathroom

It's the saga of an entitlement moo who was out shopping with her brat, said brat had a massive case of the runs, moo ignores nearby movie theater with public john, runs to tiny candy counter, demands to use their employee only toilet, continued to argue while little pooperella 'decorated' her clothes. Now she's suing because the heartless employees wouldn't allow her diarrhea spewing shitling to spray fecal matter in the food prep area on route to the bathroom.

How much do you want to bet that moo would have left an enormous, stinking mess for the minimum wage schmucks to clean up?
Re: The latest entitlement moo story
June 27, 2008
You gotta love their choice of pictures - chocolate milk pouring into a glass, then a pile of chocolate chips. Can anyone say "Immodium"???

Tee Hee.

Welcome to the Reality of the Child-Free Cat-Lady. Brown-and-yellow, with occasional streaks of green and red.
June 27, 2008
A lot of businesses will post "No Bathroom For the Public". It makes sense. I cannot imagine a small store allowing just anyone to use the restroom. Why didn't the mother take the child to a service station or that theatre. People sue for any reason these days. Had the candy place allowed the child to use the toilet and she got hurt falling down or something, Mawm would have still sued. Can't win for losing...
June 27, 2008
I can't believe all the people defending that stupid moo. I'm glad they told her no. Is she really suing? That's disgusting if she is. I hope the judge throws her case out.
bratBgone
June 27, 2008
Ick!! Those of you saying moo would have probably left a stinky mess in the bathroom are completely right. For a while I worked at a business that didn't have a public bathroom. Sometimes the manager(a moo sympathizer) would let moos take their kids into our bathroom because they just couldn't hold it. There's nothing like finding crap on the toilet seat or on the floor, and there's nothing like being the peon who gets to clean it up (that was me).
June 28, 2008
I tell you what pisses me off. That that idiot in corporate actually called Entitlemoo to apologise. That sort of thing just encourages moo bitches like her. She woud likely have left a mess for the help to clean up--you know how selfish moos are. If the public bathroom wasn't good enough for her, boo fucking hoo!
Anonymous User
June 28, 2008
If I was an employee there, no way would I clean up someone else's diarrhea. Who knows what kind of germs of diseases you could get from that. Who knows how many people would come into contact with all that poop and get sick?

If a parent's child poops in a public place, they should be held legally responsible for cleaning it up themselves.
bratBgone
June 29, 2008
There's no way now I would clean something like that up! I was still in college and too young and scared to say no to my boss. Luckily, I was smart enough to use gloves. Working there made me even more certian about my childfree choice. Children seem to be an overflowing vessel of bodily fluids and germs!
June 29, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Children seem to be an overflowing vessel of bodily fluids
> and germs!

Walking germ factories, they are, the little shits. I don't want them anywhere near me!
June 30, 2008
A childfree friend of mine and her hubby used to own the convenience store/gas station up the road from our house (they've since moved to WA state). They did not have a public bathroom.

In the very beginning, they used to allow the public to use it until my friend and her hubby got tired of cleaning up the mess made by breeders and the brats. Of course they were the first to bitch and moan when they were then told "no public restroom."

My friend used to tell them right out, "It's parents like you that ruined it for everyone by making a mess." To which they'd get remarks like, "When you've got kids, you don't have time to worry about things other people should be cleaning up."

Entitlement at it's best.
June 30, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> My friend used to tell them right out, "It's
> parents like you that ruined it for everyone by
> making a mess." To which they'd get remarks like,
> "When you've got kids, you don't have time to
> worry about things other people should be cleaning
> up."
>
I would remind the breeders that no one forced them to shit out their brats. And these entitlefuckers shouldn't get the idea that other people should pick up after their crotchfruit.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
June 30, 2008
Makes you wonder how the public can manage to be so destructive. But then, nothing surprises me... when 'someone elses job to clean it up...'

We had to tell campers to be with their kids when they used the little toilets for them at our trailer park/campground. Some were too small and just shit on the floor. Nasty. However, they basically complied.

On a side note, some years before we bought the court, there were some Mexicans living there. I don't know what they were familiar with, but the court had its own sewage treatment plant. Minimal processing, but the outflow was a small pipe that jutted out of the bank above the river. Some of the mexican kids thought it was an artesian well outlet and.. you guessed it.. This was told to us by the previous manager of the place (who still lived there) and witnessed it... Didn't kill them but they sure as hell got sick.
In most cities, dog owners are expected to clean after their dogs poop in a public place during a walk. Breeders should expect to clean after their chyldren as well.

If a kyd has a problem with pooping everywhere and does it in a public-access restroom I were responsible for cleaning, I think I'd call the health department or child protective services after discovering the mess—especially if I had the breeder's car plate number.

Of course, leaving ID could be made a condition of allowing a breeder's sprogs to use the restroom, with the stipulation that they clean their mess afterward or I call authorities.
July 01, 2008
That is the best idea I have ever heard, leaving ID. You could make up some shit (npi) like, people were running off and not returning the rest room key ( have a key made if there isn't one already ), so now everyone has to leave their ID at the front counter, or whatever. Then you'd have time to copy down the info. Of course, this will eliminate (npi, again) 90% of your prospective rest-room "customers", who may be so put-off that they will never ask to use the bathroom in your establishment again.

(In a perfekt world).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login