Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A place to complain about breeder neighbors

Posted by catmeow 
A place to complain about breeder neighbors
June 30, 2008
Here's a web site where you can complain about breeder neighbors: http://www.rottenneighbor.com

I am very happy that I have always lived in buildings with nothing but one-bedroom apartments and studios! I have seen people with one brat (and no more) before, but it's a rare sight.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: A place to complain about breeder neighbors
June 30, 2008
All our neighbors are great except the low-life cock suckers that I swear came from the lowliest place on the planet, who live behind us and to the left 1 house.

Fuckers have 3 daughters and all they do is SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM out in that pool. Nobody can enjoy their backyards for a 4 house radius. The parents seem to think nothing of it to have a pool party on a week night until 4 am. Just because they work late in the day, they have no consideration for anybody else.

I'd love to fill their pool with sulfuric acid and watch poofs of smoke emerge from the pool as they all jump in.
June 30, 2008
Put bubble bath and food coloring in it! Any colour will do!
June 30, 2008
There's a family across the street and about 3 houses down that make my sunporch unuseable during any nice weather. The only way they communicate is to "holla" up and down the street.
June 30, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife, you could do what I did with my neighbors. I sent them an anonymous letter regarding their non-stop barking dogs, a rather nice letter, asking that they keep their dogs quiet, as there are many in the neighborhood who need to get their rest, etc. I said some of the neighbors are in the medical profession, and asked them if they would want a sleep deprived doctor working on them. I actually sent this letter to two neighbors. One of them it worked beautifully on. Haven't heard a peep out of their dog. Unfortunately the other neighbor (a single guy who has his GF and her brats staying with him all the time) it didn't work so well. Although their dogs are a bit quieter, it still is pretty bad, plus their obnoxious kids don't help either.

Or, you could send them a nasty anonymous letter instead. You would think asking someone to be consideration and respectful of their neighbors would work, but some idiots just don't care about anyone else.
June 30, 2008
I learned the hard way this doesn't always work. I politely asked a renter a few doors down to bring her dog in at 11:00 p.m. and she snuck into my yard 3 times and cut down trees each time. Got her evicted but set me back 6 trees.
June 30, 2008
Wow, Rose, that's pretty messed up!!!
That's why I sent the letter anonymously. I'd be too afraid if I approached the neighbor, they'd do something awful like they did to you sad smiley
I don't like living next door to people with young kids, they make way too much noise.

And senior citizens can be a pain in the butt, too. They whine and complain about everything.
Oh yes, elderly people love to call the cops. For anything. They hear a noise, and they call the cops. Someone knocks on their door, and they call the cops. They are wasting our tax dollars!
June 30, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuckers have 3 daughters and all they do is SCREAM
> SCREAM SCREAM out in that pool. Nobody can enjoy
> their backyards for a 4 house radius.

That sounds like the trashy breeder bastards behind me - except they don't even HAVE a pool! Their fucking crack monkeys scream from 7 AM until sundown, I swear. And it's always that gawd-awful high-pitched shrieking for no reason that toadlers do. I hate them so much!
July 01, 2008
m4p Wrote:
> Wow, Rose, that's pretty messed up!!!
> That's why I sent the letter anonymously. I'd be
> too afraid if I approached the neighbor, they'd do
> something awful like they did to you sad smiley

Yeah, the thought of some crazy woman in my yard with a hacksaw late at night has pretty much convinced me to let the crazies do what they want. I'm moving soon.
July 01, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fuckers have 3 daughters and all they do is
> SCREAM
> > SCREAM SCREAM out in that pool. Nobody can
> enjoy
> > their backyards for a 4 house radius.
>
> That sounds like the trashy breeder bastards
> behind me - except they don't even HAVE a pool!
> Their fucking crack monkeys scream from 7 AM until
> sundown, I swear. And it's always that gawd-awful
> high-pitched shrieking for no reason that toadlers
> do. I hate them so much!

Medusa and KFLL, did you write about these neighbors on the web site?

July 01, 2008
Catmeow, no, I haven't. I have yet to check that site out. I'm sure it's a real interesting read and I'm sure most of the asshole neighbors are breeders.
July 01, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
-> Their fucking crack monkeys scream from 7 AM until
> sundown, I swear. And it's always that gawd-awful
> high-pitched shrieking for no reason that toadlers
> do. I hate them so much!

Crack monkeys, LOL Good name for them!
This reminds me of when I had my hysterectomy and was home recuperating. The brats from next door were hanging on the fence below my bedroom window and just screaming at the top of their lungs. So I opened up the window and told them to shut the fuck up. They got all scared and ran and told their moo. The moo comes out and starts up with me saying how I scared her kids. I told her to keep them the fuck off the fence and to shut them up then.
July 01, 2008
I've got stories about nosy neighbours. It does not involve children...believe it or not. I will wait until I move to post... grinning smiley
July 01, 2008
Just remember: whatever they do to your house, you can do right back to them.

Egg the windows? Right back at'cha. Wax on the windows? HA! got my Crayons all ready. Damage to your landscaping? No problem! That gallon jug of Round Up will come in handy!

Any of my neighbors that would pull that shit with me would be in for all-out war.

Rose Red Wrote:
> I learned the hard way this doesn't always work.
> I politely asked a renter a few doors down to
> bring her dog in at 11:00 p.m. and she snuck into
> my yard 3 times and cut down trees each time. Got
> her evicted but set me back 6 trees.
July 01, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Just remember: whatever they do to your house,
> you can do right back to them.
>
> Egg the windows? Right back at'cha. Wax on the
> windows? HA! got my Crayons all ready. Damage
> to your landscaping? No problem! That gallon jug
> of Round Up will come in handy!
>
> Any of my neighbors that would pull that shit with
> me would be in for all-out war.
>
>

Well my husband convinced me you can't out crazy the truly crazy, we do have to go to work during the day, she has a known drug problem and if she starts damaging windows and the like, the cats might not be safe. I put the second set of trees on her car. (This was after she moved- just to show here that even though she moved the day before, I could still find her.) that's about as aggressive as I;m willing to get.

>
> Rose Red Wrote:
> -----
> > I learned the hard way this doesn't always
> work.
> > I politely asked a renter a few doors down to
> > bring her dog in at 11:00 p.m. and she snuck
> into
> > my yard 3 times and cut down trees each time.
> Got
> > her evicted but set me back 6 trees.
July 01, 2008
You really cannot "out-crazy" the crazy which is why I often told my ex-husband to mind his own business and not care if small kids were in the pool alone. It was not worth the hassle and I really did not care what happened to these tykes in the pool. Better than Crazy Daddio showing up at the door as it once happened when ex told these little sprogs to go home. Doing the 'getting even' thing will end up with the not-so-crazy neighbour getting hurt or killed in the long run. Neighbours can really be a person's worst nightmare...
Amethusos, if these sprogs were in your pool, in many cities or states you could potentially be liable for any harm to them even though they were trespassing. The legal concept is called "attractive nuisance"—that is, something that would naturally draw small chyldren. In such areas, homeowners must take measures to keep children out by installing high fences with locking gates around the pool, covering it when not in use, etc., to escape potential liability if Shitford trespasses, stumbles into the pool to play, and drowns.

However, in the paraphrased comments of one blog I remember from sometime back:

The husband of a couple who allowed the neighborhood children with supervision to congregate at their pool had the displeasure of one of the kids' duhs telling him, "If anything happens to my boy in your pool, I'll sue you." (There was no particular reason for the duh to say that. Nothing had happened to anyone there.) The pool owner said, "No, you won't, because from now on you and your family are not allowed on my property." He then ordered the man's son out of the pool and told him to go home. When the boy started crying and asked why, the owner told him, "Ask your Daddy." The man left with his son.
GodDAMN you people make me so glad to live out in the country. I'm going to have flash-backs of when I lived in apt's and duplexes...*shudders
July 03, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> Medusa and KFLL, did you write about these
> neighbors on the web site?

I just have to make sure they can't know it's me. You know how nasty breeders can get. I already spotted their house on the map and got their address.
July 03, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> catmeow Wrote:
> -----
> > Medusa and KFLL, did you write about these
> > neighbors on the web site?
>
> I just have to make sure they can't know it's me.
> You know how nasty breeders can get. I already
> spotted their house on the map and got their
> address.

Yes, I know how nasty breeders can get. Maybe you can pretend the post is from a breeder competitor; a lot of these fuckers want to be "best" at their breeder bullshit.

k-man Wrote:
>
> The husband of a couple who allowed the
> neighborhood children with supervision to
> congregate at their pool had the displeasure of
> one of the kids' duhs telling him, "If anything
> happens to my boy in your pool, I'll sue you."
> (There was no particular reason for the duh to say
> that. Nothing had happened to anyone there.) The
> pool owner said, "No, you won't, because from now
> on you and your family are not allowed on my
> property." He then ordered the man's son out of
> the pool and told him to go home. When the boy
> started crying and asked why, the owner told him,
> "Ask your Daddy." The man left with his son.

Good for him!

I would have done exactly the same thing.

Parents can't expect to threaten lawsuits, and then expect their child to still be welcome in your home.

I have a friend who once threatened her dentist with a lawsuit if her dental surgery didn't work out. He immediately dismissed her as his patient. She was flabbergasted and outraged, but he was within his rights to release her from his care.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login