Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nobody else counts............

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Nobody else counts............
July 01, 2008
There were SIX - read it: SIX - people killed in this crash, but of course, the knocked up unwed slut is the only one mentioned as being in mourning and the sperm donor is the first mentioned in the list of casualties. The other 5 people didn't have anybody who cared about them, only repugnant cows mourn and only fathers-to-be are worth mentioning FIRST. What, the other families aren't devastated by the loss of their loved one?

Yep, the walking wallet was killed. Guess she'll be collecting from good ol' Uncle Sam now for cash to raise her bastard.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/H/HELICOPTERS_COLLIDE?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATEbig grin with biting lipEFAULT

Yes, it's a shame this young man lost his life but the media really needs to get a fucking grip and stop sensationalizing the breeders.
Re: Nobody else counts............
July 01, 2008
Oh yeah, the single moo will collect Social Security for the kid since the sperm donor is dead. She will probably qualify for food stamps, WIC, Section 8, and free college to learn a trade even though many of the community college breeder 'grads' do not do much. Had the man not died, there may not have been a marriage. Many dim bulb women get knocked up and will still call the father of the child their "fiance" for years. The guys rarely marry a woman they got pregnant. It is the, "Why buy the cow...," argument.
July 01, 2008
Have a kid and be somebody or is it get drunk and be somebody? I can't remember, I am drunk.
July 01, 2008
Who cares about the doctors and nurses who died? Only those who spew forth baybees are contributing to society, you all know that!!!
July 03, 2008
I wish that societal approvals of unwed skank ho moos would stop. Fiance, my ass! And now Moo can play the pity card for all she's worthMaybe if society would start calling their keedz what they really are--bastards--maybe it MIGHT start sinking into these hos minds that not everyone approves of their tacky ways.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login