Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tequila is my friend

Posted by annie35 
Tequila is my friend
July 01, 2008
Had to go to my husbands work thing last week.
I was the only working gal as they call me. All the other women are stay at home engineers as they call themselves. They were bitching about needing a nap everyday, how trying kids are, and how bored they are. I whipped out my pictures from my latest trip to Asia and they were all talking about how it must be nice to travel. I said it was, got up an left to go drink tequila with the men.
Those women spent the rest of the night trying to subtly show me how great moo hood is. They chased their kids around, laughed, and acted as if they were the happiest moos in the world.Even though they were just bitching about how boring it is and how nobody gives a damn about them. I sat with the men smoked cigars and drank tequila and listened to them bitch that their wives were fat, lazy, and useless.While my husband and the single guys talked about how great the tequila and cigars were.
All in all it was a good night. I drank good tequila and smoked a good cigar, all while screwing with the moo's minds, by just being a fabulous child free thirty something with a still firm body and a reading interest for more than Everybody Poops.
Here is to all you fabulous child free people, make it a point to screw with a moo today, by just being fabulous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login