Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1023 Breederific Car Commercial

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1023 Breederific Car Commercial
March 02, 2006
Yes folks, here it is again in the advertising world. Companies KNOW pahrunts' pathetic lives revolve around their worthless shit loaves so that's why we see such awful child-centric advertising. I don't even read the paper or watch TV anymore because I'm sick of everything in the world revolving around kids. Companies know pahrunts will buy their shit if they claim it to be safe for their BAYBEES. All you have to do is show a child and mention SAYFTEE and the breeders will come a'runnin.
CFADinNYC
Re: 1023 Breederific Car Commercial
March 02, 2006
Did anyone see the commericial for "Dove Calming Night Body Wash"? It shows the moo with her wallet in bed with 2 sprogs periodically co-sleeping with them. I wouldn't need body wash, I'd need valium. Or a shot gun.

I saw a bunch of moo's chatting about it and how greaaaaaat it was that they showed the brats climbing in and out of bed with the pahrunts cause "it was just like their lifestyle!!"

Where's an airline barf bag with you REALLY need one?
cheeselouise
March 02, 2006
There's one playing for Lowe's that is a steady parade of brats playing with major appliances. What the fuck do kids have to do with purchasing washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, etc?? The commercial shows kids have a grand old time prancing up and down the aisles and fucking with all the controls on these appliances in the store, including one toothless girl seen grinning through the glass door of a front-loading washing machine. Again, what the FUCK? It makes no sense at all, but I suppose advertisers will stoop to anything in order to get breeders' attention...what little they have.
March 02, 2006
turns the washer on,
Yes, CFAD, I saw the Dove Night Calming Body Wash ad last night!!!
Good god. Pass me that barf bag.
March 05, 2006
Has anyone else seen these ads:

First, the Jackson-Hewitt tax service ad with The Lady Who Lives in a Shoe? As the tax preparer tells her about all the breaks she can get because she has so many crotchdroppings, the brats get into everything in the office.

Second, the Friendly's ad that ends with the waitress happily taking a picture of her "perfect" famoooly customers with a cell phone camera? I hate all Friendly's ads, so this is a typical ad for this restaurant chain.

Last, but not least, the Sullivan Tire ad that features toadlers giving weather reports? I changed the channel after hearing the first unintelligible snotling; the only reason why it got that far is because I was doing something else when it first came on.

I haven't seen the Dove ad mentioned, but I saw another one that was equally nauseating. It has a girl who wished for several superficial things and ended with a charity called the Dove Self-Esteem Fund. Gag!!

Here are two links I found to this "Victim Girl" campaign:

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/

http://www.dove.ca/doveselfesteemfund/tv_ad

If you believe that you are worthless because you don't have piss-colored hair or because you have freckles, you're pathetic.

CFADinNYC
March 06, 2006
Thank God I missed the other commercials starring the matured contents expelled from a uterus! I've noticed a lot of local commercials, such as car dealers, using their own shit stains in their ads because they think it's cuuuuuuttteeeeee... Er, no it's not asshole!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.