Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1026 Self-Help Group

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1026 Self-Help Group
March 03, 2006
Sounds like you had quite the experience at the self-help group! I'm sorry those cows were mean to you but they are just jealous of your lifestyle AND the fact that you had so many interesting things on your list in such a short period of time. Misery loves company which was why they were there. And what's with the, "You know, if you were a parent, after work you'd have to go home" - what the hell's wrong with NOT going home after work? A clear example they are pissed off about their choice in life to become a pahrunt. If you read between the lines of their comments, you'd see they are truly unhappy people.
CF VTer
Re: 1026 Self-Help Group
March 03, 2006
Yah - It's totally a jealousy issue.

They see all the cool things you've done, and it bugs 'em.

(And some breeders think WE'RE jealous... Hilarious.)
anonymous guest
March 03, 2006
All of that probably explains why they're in a self-help group: they can't cope with their misery of being a parent. But if I'm not mistaken, isn't tolerating other people a part of the philosophy of improving one's self? If that's the case, I don't think those breeders are paying attention.
Feh
March 03, 2006
"Well, if you had kids, you'd have no time to do those things."
And that's why I don't have kids. So I have time to do a variety of things, dumbass.

"You know, if you were a parent, after work you'd have to go home."
And that's why I'm not a parent. So I have time to do things, and so I don't have to go home right after work, you stupid cow.

"It's not about you anymore, it's about your kids."
And that's why I'm not a parent, because I like myself, I like my life, and I like being able to do what I want, when I want, assbag.

"I used to be like you. Then I got pregnant."
And that's why you aren't at all like me, I didn't get pregnant, and don't plan to, because I like to do a variety of things and not have my life sucked into a black hole of child-rearing and man-keeping, fucktard.

Gah! Why is it so HARD for the childed to understand that not everyone wants to live their life? Why can't they appreciate that some folks don't want to spend all their time raising kids, and maybe those "selfish" people should be discouraged from doing so, because they'd obviously be inattentive parents. Hey, I love my lifestyle of slack, altered perceptions, hedonism and irresponsibilty! Do I argue with my childed aquaintances that they should live my lifestyle, because it gives me so much pleasure and I want them to be just as happy? Do you see me hanging outside of churches trying to "convert" people to my godless, logic filled, humanist lifestyle? No, no you do not. Granted I believe that if everyone lived as I do, we'd be better off as a society, but I'm not going to jump all over someone's life choices just because they're different from mine....until they try to shove their life choices up my butt, which parents ALWAYS do, and damnit...I want to know why! WHY??!?! Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a "token" parent who'd be willing to answer these questions.
March 03, 2006
Feh, that was lovely and oh, so true.

The ranter obviously wasn't trying to push her life on anybody else. FGS, it was a SELF HELP GROUP! Isn't that where you are SUPPOSED to be introspective and THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE? It was an exercise!

So typical that those miserable cows had to make it all about THEM.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.