Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Politically Incorrect segment on the childfree

Posted by Ketchup 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-FAe3gINWk

Kathy Griffin is awesome! Ugh, but someone please put some duct tape over Leeza Gibbon's pie hole!
Re: Politically Incorrect segment on the childfree
July 05, 2008
I watched it and wanted to shut up Mitchell Fink, too!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Isn't it funny that the father said people should move if they don't like hearing children in nearby apartments, but parents like him get up-in-arms when anyone tries to establish a child-free neighborhood/apartment complex.
July 06, 2008
I love Bill Maher. Wish he would have had on more than 1 CF person though. Did you guys see Part 2?
I'm glad he took on something as unpopular as the plight of the childfree (and that he himself is so vocal about being CF). However, I was sadly unimpressed by his failure to provide any solid evidence about the phenomenon of CF people being expected to cover for their childed counterparts when the latter take off early from work obligations for reasons related to their children. This topic has been extensively researched, yet Bill commented about it in a purely anecdotal fashion, and I felt that this made the CF cause come across as rather weak and unjustifiably whiny. In general, so much more could have been done with the topic on this show. I also wish he would have touched upon the tax breaks for the childed and some of those financial perks parents get from Ol' Uncle Sam. At least he made a point of mentioning that having children is a choice, and that parents should therefore not expect special treatment to make up for the burden that is parenthood.
Mitchell Fink certainly lived up to his last name. I just wanted to throw a brick through my monitor when I saw that self-righteous, smug asshole tell the childfree that they should move if they do not want to put up with noisy crotchturds.

Being ABC, they probably had Bill Maher on an electronic delay so they could strategically bleep or edit scenes that do not fit in with their famous Dizznay fambuhlee-friendly bullshit. I have to deal with the stupid fucks here in LA in my work as a marketing professional, and I can tell you they are a colossal pain in the ass and the biggest hypocrites around.

If this topic were raised on Bill's cable-syndicated show, I can imagine the conversation would have been more lively and not as restrained and constrained as it was. I could easily see Kathy Griffin (a very nice CF woman, BTW) cutting Fink's balls off and slicing Sleeza Gibbons to ribbons.
Yea, I watched it too and agree with the posters above. Bill made us sound like pissy, whiny people rather than hard-working, tax paying adults with a very legitimate gripe. You could tell he was half-assing it, he didn't have his facts and arguments straight. It was as though he went on-line moments before the show to find a few things about what the cf think. He didn't do proper research and was very poorly prepared. It was an unfortunate waste of precious televised air time we actually ever get. It could have been much better, but thank God for Kathy; Fink is a dickhead but I'm glad we got what we did, and I'm appreciative for it. It's a start I supposeshrug
July 07, 2008
Kathy Griffin kicks ass!

My friend who appears on the cover of this month's, "A Bear's Life" magazine with Kathy met her and said she's the nicest person he's met in a long time. Lots of fun to be with.

We watch her on the D-List, awesome show!
July 08, 2008
So, let me get this straight. If CF don't like listening to sprogs in public places (restaurants, movies theaters, etc.) they are told that they should stay home. But now the CF are supposed to put up with this noise pollution in their own home as well? Fuck that shit.
July 14, 2008
I'm just wondering where we're supposed to move to? As far as I can tell, the only places that aren't total BREEDER CENTRAL are strip clubs, and they don't allow renters.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 14, 2008
They want to follow us around so they can share their misery with us.

It's just an old BINGO in a different form.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 14, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Feh, don't forget that once you move to your CF
> place, the breeders will be whining that you're
> segregating yourself. Can't win with those
> assholes.

Yes, it's crazy. The more I express my dislike of children and my desire to not be around them, the more they seem to want to foist them on me. Maybe they're hoping I'll kill a couple off, so they won't have to "forget" any in the car in the summer?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 15, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> I agreed with what Kathy said, as I've been saying
> it to my husband for a while. We are protecting
> children in the wrong ways.
>
> I agree Bill could have totally said more and been
> more convincing. I'm sure this is an issue he does
> feel strongly about.
>
> Leeza needed a clue. She's in Parent La-La Land.

I loved this - especially when the example was "I'm going on vacation... with my kid...."

Also, Fink suggesting that parents have to finish their work before Snotleigh has her recital? What planet DOES he live on?
July 23, 2008
Oh, OK. So when the brats next door, who can't seem to communicate in anything less than a yell, get on my nerves I should MOVE. I had this ridiculous idea that maybe their parents should tell 'em to SHADDUP. Silly me! Hey, anyone have some spare moving boxes?
I am tired of how we are always told to "move" if we do not like something whether it is breeder neighbours or issues going on in government at the time. #1, it costs to move. #2, why should the person who is not making the trouble move? Yet, that happens all of the time when it comes to bad neighbours. I moved out of a horrible apartment complex when it got worse with the drug dealing, welfare mothers & bad-@ss sprogs, and noisy neighbours.

On Turtle's old BRATS! site, a woman lived next-door to a family where the baby cried 24/7 and was heard through the wall. When the baby died, the ranter admitted relief. Instead, she got slammed on BRATS! for daring to say such a thing. One stupid woman said she could have worn earplugs all of the time. My response was, "WHY should someone have to wear earplugs 24/7 in her OWN apartment. What is she to do, only wear headsets when she wants to watch TV???" Many of the CF'ers went into a war over how terrible this ranter was and was not happy I or a few others stood up for her.

We often find with our own how we will pander to the parents and kids. Perhaps, those people fear disapproval and maybe 'play' childfree for the cool factor? confused smiley This was years and years ago. I wonder how many from that flame-war have bred by now?
the baby died, the ranter admitted relief. "

I for one dont care when a kid or baby dies, I simply dont care, there are far too many humans, humans arent that important to me, i just dont care, if a family member dies, than yes i would be sad, but im ok with it, we as humans are so self important, NEWS FLASH. we arent that important
With death, we grieve for our own losses. I feel the deceased are in a better place rather than on this struggle in this life. My ex-husband thought I was cruel because I did not want to boo-hoo when I heard of a baby or part of a litter of babies dying when announced on the news. I even got called at work in '98 over some of the infants in a litter dying. I said hat was the breaks for playing with fire via IVF. I was called "cold". Call me at work if there is a genuine emergency or if something happened to someone I know...not over some kid on the telly.
July 23, 2008
Me too. I could give a shit when I hear of a kid or baybee dying, or human in general. There are far too many. Far too many not pulling their weight and being a parasite to society.

Animals are a totally different story.
July 24, 2008
Remember back at Christmas time when two teens were taunting a tiger and it escaped from the enclosure and killed one of the teens? When I heard that the teen was dead I thought "good, the shithead deserved it," but when a second later they cut to a shot of the tiger laying dead where they shot it I felt SO BAD for the tiger I wanted to cry. Poor tiger.

I was glad that nobody innocent was hurt though. I guess I'm not a complete bitch.
July 24, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
> I am tired of how we are always told to "move" if
> we do not like something whether it is breeder
> neighbours or issues going on in government at the
> time. #1, it costs to move. #2, why should the
> person who is not making the trouble move?

Plus the new neighborhood probably wouldn't be any better - perhaps even worse!

And I'll be damned if I'm going to wear earplugs in MY own fucking HOUSE!
When i lived in Las Vegas, I live on the bottom floor of an APT, the breeders up stairs were way to young to breed, and crapped out an ugly fuck trophy, that idiot kid ran up and down his place, stomping his feet for 12-14 hours a day, it NEVER stopped, my poor dog is afraid of thunder and she thought the noise was thunder, i complained to the office, but nothing ever happened, when i moved out i mailed them a very rude and hateful letter. fucken breeders suck!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login