Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2790: SW Airlines

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
2790: SW Airlines
July 07, 2008
Wow. With them off the plane, the pilots have enough fuel to go an extra thousand miles. :lips
Ketchup
Re: 2790: SW Airlines
July 07, 2008
Wow, that is one inbred looking bunch. What entitlement attitudes. Check out how duhddie was playing to the camera with his lil' dumplings. You think he acts like that when the cameras aren't on him? (and when there isn't a potential payday lawsuit in the works?)

I bet anything those kids were being very obnoxious and disruptive, and when the flight crew told her to control her kids she did NOTHING. Of course, one of them is AWWTISTIC! I am so tired of the airlines getting shat on by these pandering "human interest stories" because of low life trash like this.
July 07, 2008
I'm also tired of airlines being played out to be the villains. Everybody bitches about the airlines. Mostly breeders, too. The fare, the wait, the this, the that. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE BREEDERS!

As far as I'm concerned, the fucking airlines are my FRIEND. Yes, it's expensive and they have to surcharge for stuff. Have they not seen the price of gas lately?

When I want to fly somewhere with hubby for a vacation, they most certainly are my friend because they are going to get my ass from A to B and home again.

Flight delayed because of mechanical problem? Pain in the ass? Certainly! BUT! I'd rather have a flight delayed than crash and burn because they decided to "chance it."

Do I think they have EVERY right to throw these unruly assholes off the place? ABSOLUTELY! Not only because they are being loud but flying is serious shit. You can't have a bunch of irate, out of control passengers carrying on while you're trying to fly a fucking plane.

What pisses me off is they have to kow-tow to these fuckers and offer them compensation.
Cebusta
July 07, 2008
Yikes! What a inbread, train-wreck, white-trash brood they are. We need to pour some chlorine in the gene pool for Gods sakes!
Anonymous User
July 07, 2008
HOLY SHIT, talk about pure 100% white trash, GROSS scum bags, you know dam well shes raising future criminals and all those unwanted kids are all different daddyyyyss
July 07, 2008
And the sister with the one tooth...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
bratBgone
July 07, 2008
Haaa! There are so many things to say about that story. First of all, is EVERYONE autistic? Lately it seems to be that way. Secondly, those "little darlings" all look like they came from different fathers. Third, is it just me that hopes "mom" had to pay for more than one seat for that ass of hers? (Ok--I know that was mean, I'm a bit overweight too! Not a 2 seater though!) Fourth, prego sister looks like she's a master of the crack pipe! Lastly, thank you Southwest. I would not have wanted to be on that flight with those little fuck monkeys. Oh! I forgot one more thing--don'tcha just bet they are drawing a big old disability check for the autistic kid and the one with cerebral palsy. White trash at it's finest!
July 07, 2008
I wanted to write an e-mail to Southwest in favor of the airline, but they don't have an e-mail system. sad smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Mean Person
July 07, 2008
You know how sometimes you have so many thoughts running through your head at one time you just freeze and do nothing? That's where I'm at right now. I have so many mean things I want to say about this hideous brood I can't think of what to say...Some of you have already said it, like gelatinous cube of a MOOOOO needing more than one seat.

OK. I need to say this. Admittedly, there is a level of "kids being kids" that is expected and mostly tolerable. However, I can tell you that this gaggle of trailer mold has stollen the share for about 500000000 famblies. For them, "kids being kids" means no standards, no discipline, no consquences, because doing otherwise would require actually getting up off your big fat ass and delivering some enforcement. To do so might require examining the eating habits of this corpulent litter, and that might require dispensing with the daily roll into the SUV and MacDonald's drive thru window. It might require uttering something other than SUPER SIZE ME (which clearly has already been done, in spades).

Catmeow, I gotta hand it to you. With this one story you have left this meanie with her mouth hanging open with so many mean things to say that I can't even figure out where to begin. Color me impressed.
bratBgone
July 07, 2008
Tee Hee, Mean Person, I feel the exact same way!
July 07, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wanted to write an e-mail to Southwest in favor
> of the airline, but they don't have an e-mail
> system. sad smiley

Just write a letter to them, it takes just as long as an e-mail. Their computer system is so ancient, it would blow up from spam.
CFBitchfromLA
July 08, 2008
O. M. G. Tobacco Road meets modern media! If those ignorant hillbilly shitballs came from West Virginia, it would have just been the cherry on top of the whipped cream and hot fudge! Loved the toothless, boozed-up pignant sister, the gender-confused mouthy grandmoo, the brats who looked like a condom ad (you know--use them or you will end up with brats like these) and the oblivious, ignorant moo.

Unless the stupid cunt told the the airline in advance that her brats were spayshul needs and required assistance, there is no way in hell the airline would have known. That is a pure sympathy plea and to me sounds like a set-up by some ambulance-chasing shyster looking to cash in on the lawsuit lottery.

Kudos to Southwest Airlines for finally putting the screws to this fucking trash. First, the airline started strictly enforcing its boarding policies by no longer allowing breeders to board before anyone else. Then Southwest came up with a better boarding system so that breeders do not hog-up the overhead bin space. I do not fly SWA that much, but I might start.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
mean contest? how many 'meanies' (truths) can you work into one sentence..
Increasingly one doens't know if they are married or not. That is intentional because unwed whores are still looked down on (despite their swaggering). Can't hurt their widdle feelings, now, eh??
Snaggletooth, inbred, trailertrash, government whores, etc. Of course, that is cheating since I didn't intersperce any pronouns, adverbs, whatever...
My grammer isn't that good. (well? grammar? spelling???)
hmmm
DrDanCorelli
July 08, 2008
My Gawd. Those people are in Seattle? They must be from Bremerton or some low-rent area in East Washington State.

Glad that Southwest Airlines is enforcing its policies, and that it got rid of that brainless breeders-board-first thing. Now if the airline could force all brats under the age of 18 to fly cargo...
July 08, 2008
Jeebus, I thought you gals & guys were kidding about that moo - woah! How the fuck can she be breeding when she's so Jabba-esque that she can barely walk? I mean, seriously?

What a bunch of HillWilliams.
July 09, 2008
What can I say, I'm a "Star Wars" geek. grinning smiley
July 09, 2008
Seriously. The article should have read, "Jabba the Fucking Hut stranded at Airport."
July 09, 2008
Watch "Airline", the reality show re: Southwest Airlines. Your brain will explode at the Breeder Entitlement. My fav is when a flight is canceled or delayed due to weather. The breeder screams how she has to pay a sitter for an extra day and how SOMEONE better get a plane for her. The dumpling cannot understand how flying in dangerous weather can cause damage to the aircraft and how passengers may DIE. Dumb...dumb...dumb! One show had breeders removed from the flight due to the constant screaming from the baby or toddler before the first stop. This is also dangerous to flight crew.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
amethusos* is that show still on the air?

i used to watch that show a few yrs ago, but havent seen it in a while
July 09, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> amethusos* is that show still on the air?
>
> i used to watch that show a few yrs ago, but
> havent seen it in a while

Show has been off the air for 2 years. The reruns are on the BIO Channel from 10-11am EST.
nowhiggers
July 09, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> Haaa! There are so many things to say about that
> story. First of all, is EVERYONE autistic?
> Lately it seems to be that way.

i made a post a couple of weeks ago about this. basically, i have yet to figure out what autism actually is, i've been to wikipedia, to the medical sites and it sounds like there are two kinds of autism, which, back when i was a kid had different meanings...

1. mentally retarded. 70 or below IQ, drools on itself, has weird head and mishappen hairline, you know them when you see them.

2. Badly behaved brats that can't sit still because no one is disciplining them

the second one wasnt even "autism" it was just a brat, and i never used to hear the word autism used for the mentally retarded, people always said mentally retarded... but now they call it "autistic" as well.

so i'm still confused. and yeah, all the brats seem to have it these days, whatever it is.

christ.
July 09, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> Haaa! There are so many things to say about that
> story. First of all, is EVERYONE autistic?
> Lately it seems to be that way.

Breeders hit the "disability" jackpot with diagnoses such as autism and ADD since this bullshit will qualify them to get tax-free SSI checks.

I remember a news show years ago where a breeder couple had seven of these so-called "disabled" kids. They spent the money to get a new house and decorated it lavishly. I once worked with a woman who had two ADD brats and used her SSI handouts to get a vacation home in Maine.

Yeah, it's all for the chillllllldren! two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
nowhiggers
July 09, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> bratBgone Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Haaa! There are so many things to say about
> that
> > story. First of all, is EVERYONE autistic?
> > Lately it seems to be that way.
>
> Breeders hit the "disability" jackpot with
> diagnoses such as autism and ADD since this
> bullshit will qualify them to get tax-free SSI
> checks.
>
> I remember a news show years ago where a breeder
> couple had seven of these so-called "disabled"
> kids. They spent the money to get a new house and
> decorated it lavishly. I once worked with a woman
> who had two ADD brats and used her SSI handouts to
> get a vacation home in Maine.
>
> Yeah, it's all for the chillllllldren! two faces puking

You know with all the jail, guns and muscle the IRS has to make sure us childfree pay 100X more than our fair share, you'd think they could assign some of those enforcement resources to watching the way moos use the money.

but naaaaaaahhhhhhhh... vacations for moos, big fancy houses for moos of "disabled" , why that's all legal and fine. it's only illegal for us to refuse to pay for it.

free speech is the only right we have left. that and jury duty. those are the only two things we have and only jury duty has any sort of power. but man i still cherish my free speech, because i think my head would explode if i couldn't bitch about moos.
Mean Person
July 09, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> bratBgone Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> Breeders hit the "disability" jackpot with
> diagnoses such as autism and ADD since this
> bullshit will qualify them to get tax-free SSI
> checks.

It's also their ticket to the front of the line at Disneyland, and, most importantly, an excuse to sit on your fat, lazy, stupid, entitled ASS and let the little shit run wild, tearing up public places and raising hell while not having to raise a finger, or even claim any accountability. "But he's AWWWWTIIISTIC!!!!"
July 10, 2008
My DH is more qualified to answer this since he works with the "developmentally disabled", which includes mental retardation and/or autism, and the two frequently occur together. At the risk of making a mistake and being corrected:

Mental retardation is when there is a low IQ and possibly genetic or medical reasons for it, such as with Down's Syndrome. Sometimes they are just stupid.

Autism has to do with the person's ability to recognize and respond to external stimuli and/or social cues, such as when to shut the fuck up. There are a lot of high-functioning autistic people, many of whom have simply a hard time getting along in groups where body language and facial expression play an important part. One example is Asperger's syndrome; many people with Aspie do very well as bench scientists or computer programmers where problem-solving and not social skills are more applicable.

There is a man in my neighborhood with autism who is the younger brother of someone I went to school with. He was doing calculus in the second grade and went on to get a degree in Chemistry but cannot hold a job for some of the other reasons (needs someone to help him dress, etc.). He has short groomed hair and a long, full-face beard, and spends the day walking all around the neighborhood. If he didn't have someone looking after him, he's be a mess.

Having said all that, I do think some people cry "autism" and "ADD" when they are just lousy and lazy. The assholes in the story obviously have problems with proper nutrition, and it is well known that this can contribute to behavioural problems esp. when combined with other factors.

I have to go to Las Vegas this fall, I hope I don't get people like this on any of my flights.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login