Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AARRRGGHH!! I'm so angry I just need to rant!

Posted by somethingrandom 
somethingrandom
AARRRGGHH!! I'm so angry I just need to rant!
July 07, 2008
I hate my freakin' neighbors and all their stupid kids.

Saturday afternoon I'm grabbing stuff out of my trunk and what do I see on the bumpber of my car? A freakin' sticker that I know I did not put there. Okay, not a problem I can just take the sticker off.

This morning I walk to my car and what do I see? Someone freakin' keyed the hood of my car with "FRFAIN"!! It's not a little scratch. The artist who did this to my car wrote "FRFAIN" in huge letters that go from where the front end lights are all the way up to the windsheild.

WTF!!! Why can't people respect other people's shit! I mean seriously is it so fucken hard? Is it so hard for people to understand that if said object isn't theirs that they have no right to touch or fuck with it. I'm so pissed!!! What's worse is I don't know who fucken did it so I can make them pay for it or at least punch them in the face.
YOu need to confront the neighbors about this, and hint that what goes around, comes around.
Re: AARRRGGHH!! I'm so angry I just need to rant!
July 07, 2008
You need to turn the other cheek and live your life well.

That'll show 'em.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
I'm inclined to believe that it was one of my neighbors or neighbors friends/acquaintances/family members but for all I know it could have been hoodlums off the street.

About two years ago our complex got taken over by YWCA and they assist "needy family's". In other words our complex is now low income housing. The conversion has drawn a lot of bums (for lack of a better word). You know what I mean. The kind of people who can't afford to have any more kids but they do so anyway. These people live in 2 bedroom apartments and have at least 4 to 5 kids.

I mean it's gotten so bad that about a year ago they had to install a deadbolt in the laundry room because people were sneaking in late at night to steal people's clothes.
I don't see why anyone should "turn the other cheek" when their private property is being damaged. Especially putting scratches all over someone's car!!
She has every right to confront her neighbors and ask them about this. I"m sure they will deny their child did it, but at least they will be on the alert that neighbors won't tolerate this stuff.
somethingrandom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> I mean it's gotten so bad that about a year ago
> they had to install a deadbolt in the laundry room
> because people were sneaking in late at night to
> steal people's clothes.

A co-worker of mine lost her adult son because someone murdered him to steal his clothes and shoes. You should probably consider moving somewhere else, if you can afford to do so.

If this area of town is so bad that they are stealing clothing out of laundry rooms, its a pretty dangerous area.

I used to live in an apartment complex that was so dangerous, that taxi drivers would not pick me up there. They were too afraid to drive into my neighborhood.
I think you have to turn the other cheek, you really dont know who did this, you may think you know, but without proof there is no way to know for sure. i know it does suck, welcome to this shitty society we live in
July 08, 2008
Man, that sucks. I would call the cops and let the rental office know about it. At least this way, there is record of it.

Stay tuned folks, the more the scumbags breed more little scumbags, this type of shit is going to get worse and worse. Pretty soon, no where is going to be safe from trash like this in neighborhoods.
KidFreeLuvnLife Said

"Stay tuned folks, the more the scumbags breed more little scumbags, this type of shit is going to get worse and worse. Pretty soon, no where is going to be safe from trash like this in neighborhoods."

Your 100% right, its very bad now and QUICKLY getting worse! in 5-10 yrs from now its going to be sooooo bad, but in 30 yrs from now, the good old USA is going to be a 3rd world shit hole for sure!!
July 08, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> I don't see why anyone should "turn the other
> cheek" when their private property is being
> damaged. Especially putting scratches all over
> someone's car!!
> She has every right to confront her neighbors and
> ask them about this. I"m sure they will deny their
> child did it, but at least they will be on the
> alert that neighbors won't tolerate this stuff.

Ya, I was being sarcastic because someone said that kind of stuff in another thread.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

July 08, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> I think you have to turn the other cheek, you
> really dont know who did this, you may think you
> know, but without proof there is no way to know
> for sure. i know it does suck, welcome to this
> shitty society we live in

See above.

July 08, 2008
Any time I have ever done something to retaliate, I always feel bad after the fact. Of course, that has not always stopped me from the next get-even, but I think about how I'm going to feel after before I do something again. I ask myself, is the feeling of getting back going to outweigh the feeling of foolishness? If so, then watch out my enemies!

There is no Satan emoticon, is there?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login