Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2792 Teen Slut Goes to Kawledge

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2792 Teen Slut Goes to Kawledge
July 08, 2008
Now there's scholarship money that is sure to be wasted! As soon as the teen slut finds out that welfare and breeding bastards is far more lucrative, I'm sure her ass will be disappearing from the employment rolls.

Furthermore, why is this type of behavior encouraged? If I were a wealthy philanthropist giving money to colleges who pulled this shit, I'd be donating elsewhere and I'd tell them exactly why.
Wait! It gets better. She came here as a refugee from Liberia at age 13, so there's no way she could be a naturalized American citizen yet. It seems clear that her kyd serves as an anchor baby, since by being born here, he is automatically a citizen.

Isn't America a wonderful country?

That this kind of money for scholarships for single moos is available appalls me. In the early 1980s, despite being a law-abiding, honor student, US citizen (without dependents, of course), trying to major in a field (engineering) in which the country supposedly was desperately short, I ended up dropping out after one year due to inability to get even a loan for school. Haven't been back since. Screw 'em.

But seeing wannabe welfare moos such as this one get their whole expenses paid for a university education I could only dream of torques me off. It's just as bad as the old program of giving Pell grants to felons in prison to be able to take college courses because they were "poor" by virtue of being incarcerated without significant income. Of course, they put themselves in prison through their behavior. Congress finally ended that. Someone needs to end this too. You don't reward bad behavior (single parenting) by having special scholarships for it.

And they're giving her and her sprog a furnished dorm room. Wanna bet it'll get torn up like Section 8 (welfare) housing?
Anonymous User
Re: 2792 Teen Slut Goes to Kawledge
July 08, 2008
I hate it when I hear about scholarships exclusively for "single mothers".

What about young women who were responsible enough to practice safe sex and put off having kids until they could afford it?
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
People us the term "single mom" likes its a badge of honor, its no longer something to be ashamed of, and they think they are victims, they just don't understand that they chose to be in this situation.

The USA has become a place where we reward idiots and bad behavior and punish the people who are reasonable.

I fucken hate single mawms, they are the lowest form of scum out there.
bratBgone
July 08, 2008
I just paid off my student loans a few years ago. My parents didn't make that much money, but all I was eligible for were student loans--no grants or freebies. What do you bet she's not even that smart? Barf!
CFBitchfromLA
July 08, 2008
She will spawn yet again with more brat(s) and drop out of college, or she will be kicked out for bad grades. Either way, the waste of flesh will be living off the public teat.
July 08, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate it when I hear about scholarships
> exclusively for "single mothers".
>
> What about young women who were responsible enough
> to practice safe sex and put off having kids until
> they could afford it?

Fucking this, already.
July 08, 2008
I just now, read that entire article. Un-fucking-believable! Not only is she a slut, but she's a bad student to boot! "She's not sure she will graduate." Par for the course. These fuckers have EVERYTHING handed to them, all they have to do is show up and do the work and they can't even manage that. They've got all kinds of excuses. Meanwhile, you've got students like I was who had to fucking work FULL TIME and pay my own EVERYTHING for my education.

The way it sounds, she didn't turn in a big project and the instructor left it go. If I were her instructor, I'd ride her trashy ass like fucking Zorro until that project was turned in, and if it was late, she'd get a big ol' F.

I am SO sick of stupidity being rewarded.
This bint has a snowball's chance in hell of graduating. Even with the staff bending over backwards for her, it still won't happen. She's using her baby as an excuse and is probably depressed and resentful of baybee and missing out on dates. Boo hoo.
To her a "date" is letting some dude into her pants.
July 09, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> I hate it when I hear about scholarships
> exclusively for "single mothers".
>
> What about young women who were responsible enough
> to practice safe sex and put off having kids until
> they could afford it?

You mean those of us who had good grades, didn't get knocked up, and came from responsible families where the parents worked hard for what they had?

We didn't get jack shit.
July 09, 2008
Hey all you have to do to have the fucking world handed to you is to be a teen slut moo. After all, she's just had the holy chrotchfruit! To fuck with someone who could actually PASS the fucking classes and do womething with her life besides finding ways to mooch off society! This is why, combined with my one bad experience with a single moo, I say that single moos are nothing but trouble!
July 09, 2008
They are trouble AND they are the most self-victimized, entitled fuckers on the face of this good earth. No matter what they were before being a single moo, they all fall into this category.

Hubby's ex is the epitome of this. The kids are grown and she's STILL the victim - STILL bashing hubby to the kids. Thank the Gods the son knows better. The daughter is a lost cause. And knocked up to boot. Here comes another single moooooo!!!!!!!

MerlynHerne Wrote:
..................I say that single moos are nothing but trouble!
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
I hate single moos, I even listed that in my myspace page 3 yrs ago. it read

"I hate single mothers" They are the drudge on society"
July 09, 2008
These giveaways are a complete waste because you need absolutely NO education to spawn.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 13, 2008
Did anyone else notice the picture of her CHANGING HER LOAF'S DIAPER ON THE BED when she was visiting the parents' dorm where she will eventually live?

That says it all, doesn't it? It's the parunt's dorm, so I would bet there is a changing table in the bathroom. How about using that, you entitlement-minded skank? How would you like knowing that someone changed their shit sack on your bed?

I predict within six months of moving in, her dorm will be a filthy, feces-encrusted pit, she'll be on the verge of flunking out and she'll be knocked up again. Because many people who are on the dole don't give a shit about how they treat something that they didn't work for. I'm not saying EVERYONE, just most of them.

Many years ago, an ex of mine used to make a living by re-habbing Section 8 housing. He rehabbed this house once and made a nice profit and sold it back to the Government. A single Moo and her Hellspawn moved in. It wasn't 10 months later that the place was condemned. It was filthy and roach-infested due to Moo's leaving her food out all the time. (Taxpayer funded food too, I'm sure.)

When the kitchen sink stopped up because she was trying to throw shit down there that she shouldn't have, she just kept using it. Yes, you read that right, she let the water run down the front of the sink cabinet. It rotted the cabinets, the floor, and the sub-flooring. My ex bought the house again because he knew it was structually sound, fixed it up, and sold it back to the Government again for a profit.

Another story? The first example was a black woman*, but he also had a poor white trash ho who took the cake. She was living in a beautiful old house where the neighborhood was yet to be "re-gentrified."

Anyway, When PWT Ho lived in the house, she couldn't be bothered to properly dispose of her loaves's shitty diapers. (And of course we are talking about multiple loaves, right? Because although these bitches can figure out how to scam Uncle Sam, they can't ever seem to figure out the BC.) Anyway, this house had a basement. PWTH cut a hole in the first floor of the house and just dropped the diapers down the hole, kind of like using the basement as a giant diaper pail, but one that you don't empty on trash day. Can you believe that shit? He had to hire people with suits and respirators to clean it up because it was a bio-hazard.

*And this is not particularly a race issue. Trash is trash, no matter what the skin color.
July 13, 2008
If they are not paying for it, they are not respecting it. I am so sick of seeing these wasteful people. If there was no gobernment help, they would be bagging on the street and waste everything they got. I want to puke when I hear about these people. Middle class is failing because we are supporting trash from USA and other countries. How about this hooker goes to her homeland and gets free shit?
Anonymous User
July 13, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
>
> Anyway, When PWT Ho lived in the house, she
> couldn't be bothered to properly dispose of her
> loaves's shitty diapers. (And of course we are
> talking about multiple loaves, right? Because
> although these bitches can figure out how to scam
> Uncle Sam, they can't ever seem to figure out the
> BC.) Anyway, this house had a basement. PWTH cut
> a hole in the first floor of the house and just
> dropped the diapers down the hole, kind of like
> using the basement as a giant diaper pail, but one
> that you don't empty on trash day. Can you
> believe that shit? He had to hire people with
> suits and respirators to clean it up because it
> was a bio-hazard.
>

UNBELIEVABLE!! And we are supposed to bow down and worship these women??
July 13, 2008
What the fuck? Did the stupid filthy bitch think the shitty diapers would somehow disappear? Certifiably insane.
Anonymous User
July 14, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:

>
> Hubby's ex is the epitome of this. The kids are
> grown and she's STILL the victim - STILL bashing
> hubby to the kids. Thank the Gods the son knows
> better. The daughter is a lost cause. And
> knocked up to boot. Here comes another single
> moooooo!!!!!!!

These women usually get pregnant with a man's child, knowing he does not want to continue the relationship. Then they wonder why he doesn't get all excited about the impending birth. They wonder why he does not go to childbirth classes with them. They get angry because he won't commit or give them a ring. They tell all their friends what a big bad jerk he is for not marrying them, for not wanting to play the husband and daddy role they trapped him into. They even falsely categorize his lack of interest as "abusive".

Yes, these types of single moms are stuck in the victim role and will stay there, for their entire life.

If I were a man, I'd get a vasectomy or wear protection at all times. I'd never let some woman trick me into a child I didn't want! I'd never let someone try to trap me into an unwanted relationship!

There are some people out there, like Tom Leykis, who are trying to warn men and encourage them to wear protection AT ALL TIMES when having sex. But many men, by and large, are still resistant to using this form of birth control; and insist on believing the woman when she says she is on the pill.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login