Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2791 Jon and Kate

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2791 Jon and Kate
July 08, 2008
Oh, that is so disgusting. Why isn't that a Board of Health issue?

You get fines 10 ways to Sunday for having too many pets or having a dirty home at the hands of too many pets, yet this type of shit is tolerated?

What a bunch of losers.
Anonymous User
Re: 2791 Jon and Kate
July 08, 2008
Oh, and how about what Kate says, that "society OWES HER help because fertility drugs make multiples possible!!" Wha?????....

She's the one who HAD to have another one and HAD to keep all six of them!! Makes me want to strangle her with my bare hands...
July 08, 2008
Society owes her? Oh, I think not.

Check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_&_Kate_Plus_8

It gives each loaf's birth weight - none of them over 3 pounds which meant they were a major drain on resources, having to spend months in NICU.

If anything, that bitch owes society.

And the kicker, poor Jon, that hapless sap, was that he wasn't even sure he wanted another baybee and he got 6. Sucker.

Check out where she says, "We can do this, with gawd's help." Is gawd there changing diapers? Midnight feedings? Food shopping? Out earning extra money to help foot the bills? Where's gawd now, Kate? You dumb cunt.
Peppertree
July 08, 2008
Society owes HER?! The fact that she would have the nerve to say that out loud is proof of what a vile, disgusting waste of space she is. And her husband is the most ball-less, pathetic little worm of a man I think I've ever seen. He's so completely pussy-whipped that he shouldn't even be allowed to call himself a man.

These two need to be tied to a chair and beaten within an inch of their lives. They make me puke.
July 08, 2008
Fuck her.

From the wikipedia: "According to Kate, a Korean infant became available while Kate was an obstetrics nurse. They decided not to adopt the baby boy, but instead return to fertility treatment"

Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her. Selfish bitch.
July 10, 2008
The other day, I was changing channels and Jon and Kate Plus Eight was on. The whole famblee was riding a wagon through a chicken farm. About thirty chickens started running towards the wagon and Kate goes "Wow, look it's like OUR family"!!!

I laughed out loud at that.

I remember when TLC actually had educational shows, not just crap reality shows that pander to moos.
RatsNotBrats
July 10, 2008
I _loathe_ Kate. I cannot believe she actually said that "society owes her". I think she must be utterly insane to have entitlement issues of that caliber. She's an attention-starved, stupid little mommy-princess who thinks the world revolves around her and what she wants.

And yes, her husband is a pathetic, sniveling wimp who constantly has this look on his face that says, "If only I'd put a bullet in my head before all this happened." He acts like he can never, ever say 'no' to this psychotic mommy-beast. Please, John - stand up for yourself once in your life. Oops, it's too late for that, isn't it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login