Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2789 Starving Turd Wurld Baybees

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2789 Starving Turd Wurld Baybees
July 08, 2008
Cry me a river. Who fucking cares? They breed themselves into oblivion and then everyone is expected to help them.

Once again for the cheap seats: If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, my donations go to animal causes. Fuck the needy breeding humans.
bratBgone
Re: 2789 Starving Turd Wurld Baybees
July 08, 2008
I look at starvation in 3rd world countries as natural population control. It's horrble, yes, and I hate suffering, but who am I to toy with Darwin?
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cry me a river. Who fucking cares? They breed
> themselves into oblivion and then everyone is
> expected to help them.
>

Well, not everyone is expected to help them....only Americans. This is what bugs me so much. America is blamed for all the suffering that goes on in third world countries. How is it our fault that these countries' governments don't take care of them? How is it our fault that these people choose not to use contraceptives, or even attempt to control the size of their families? Why are Americans expected to forego having their own biological families, and instead adopt third world orphans? It is political correctness gone haywire.

I think even if they did have access to contraceptives, they wouldn't use them.

Americans are expected to take the blame for people in third world countries not being able to control their sex drive. What a truly bizarre concept.
nowhiggers
July 08, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:

> I think even if they did have access to
> contraceptives, they wouldn't use them.
>

BINGO.

Just like our welfare breeders here do not use contraceptives, or if they do use them, it's spotty and irresponsible use, which will always lead to pregnasty.

Let me tell you something, in my younger years i had a lot of sex, i mean A LOT of sex with a lot of different partners. And some of my sexual behavior I am a little ashamed of, lol.... but not once, NOT EVEN ONCE did I ever turn up pregnasty. Why? Well, not because I was on the pill, I could not take the pill, it made me sick. It's because I made the bucks wear a damn raincoat and I used a contraceptive sponge on top of it. And if a buck complained about the raincoat, NO SEX. So it was either, you have to wear it, or NO SEX DUDE. And I cannot recall a time that I was so horny that I just gave up and let em stick it in. LOL, sorry to be so graphic, but now, that's the truth. I didn't have sex without condoms (that I supplied for the bucks, because none of those fuckers ever seemed to have their own, which is exactly how they end up becoming babydaddies) until I was married.

Now unfortunately in these backward ass turd werld places, women frequently are not allowed to say no to sex and even if they wanted the man to put on a condom, he doesn't have to and can fuck her anyways because the culture says that's the way it is. So, no, even if contraceptives were more available, free, etc, they won't be used. Sterilization is really the only answer for cultures that are overbreeding. It's also the answer to our welfare sows in this country.
DrDanCorelli
July 08, 2008
I am no right-winger by any means, but I agree that we in the US are always held 110% responsible for the turmoil in the third world. It is never their fault that they allow corrupt dictators of different political stripes to rape and pillage the population. It is never their fault that they allow donated resources to be put on the black market so they can have more money to foment whatever their causes might be.

And I might add I am sick and fucking tired of the Euro self-righteousness on this situation. I lived in various European countries for several years, and I do hold dual citizenship with a major European power. I just get disgusted with the Euro attitude that the US is constantly in the wrong when they sit endlessly and debate about trivial bullshit instead of putting their money where their whining mouths are.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
I am actually left-wing, but I no longer think we should blame the Bush administration or Catholic church for the population problems in third world nations. Yes, the Bush administration was pressured by the Catholic church to not give family planning aid to these countries. I disagree with that. But why is it the responsibility of America to hold peoples' hands and make sure they use birth control? To make sure they don't have unprotected sex? We can't be in the bedroom with these people and control what they do. We also can't change their cultural values of wanting to have very large families. They need to quit blaming others for their inability to control their bodies. We aren't responsible for adopting their children, either.
July 08, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Sorry, my donations go to animal causes. Fuck the
> needy breeding humans.

Same here. I was asked just yesterday to contribute to some kyds charity - and I said no. I used to say yes, like "OK, it's only a dollar, and it's good karma" - but fuck that. They love to spit on the CF, but they sure looooooove our hard-earned money too, don't they?

Pet shelters around here are so bloody overpopulated right now that they're even putting kittens to sleep. Kittens, dammit! Tiny, sweet, adorable, innocent, defenseless kittens!

Makes me want to vomit blood. So: FUCK YOU, BREEDERS AND SPROGS! I'm off to foster kitties - and volunteer, too.
July 08, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Sorry, my donations go to animal causes. Fuck the
> needy breeding humans.

Me three.
July 08, 2008
I'm pretty left-wing on most things, but I am NOT to blame because the Turd Wurld cannot or will not pratice population control. Why the hell are we to blame for everything that goes wrong on the whole fucking planet? Sure, it sucks when little kids die from disease or starvation but it sucks when anyone dies needlessly. However, it seems the more help that we give these people, the more they hate us. As for adopting Turd Wurld bayyyybeeees, if I did want to adopt, it would be some child from over here--charity begins at home!

And I am all for sterilising the welfare brood moos. You want the handouts for the one(s) you have? Then we're tying your damned tubes so we don't have to help any more. I said that this should have been done long ago. You can't feed em, don't breed 'em.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
there are beggers for charities outside every store here, you cant walk out of one without being hounded for breeders charities.

When i walked out of the store they RAN up to me and asked me to donate, I cut them off and yell in a really excited voice..."is this for puppys" (which i know its not) and than they say..."um no this is for D.A.R.E.. kids on drugs" my voice drops really low with dissapointment and I say "oh sorry, I dont like kids, I only help puppys"

The lady than came back and said (trying to be funny) " oh kids can be like puppys sometimes hahahahahah"

DUMB BITCH, I dont give a fuck that some teen ager from a single moo is now on drugs, not my problem, fuck breeder charities

you notice that almost every human charity is fixing some breeders bad choices?
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
A couple of times per month, there are two women begging for money outside my office building, saying it to pay for breakfasts in schools. First I'm not sure they are legit, because there is already an official organization that does that and they said themselves, they don't go on the street to ask for money. Second, if you can't feed them, don't breed them.
These women try to make people feel bad when they run into them carrying the lunch they bought by saying "Bon appetit anyways" (what do you say in English for "bon appetit"?). I never give to them.

Luckily, summer has arrived, so they won't be back untill September.
July 09, 2008
There is a couple that lives in Harvard Square, they live outside and sell books on the sidewalk. They sometimes just have a sign up for spare change, when the weather is cold or raining. They have a cat and dog, both spayed and healthy. Somehow they are hooked up with free veterinary care for them. They take better care of their dog & cat than most people with a place to live, so I always give them as much money as I can because I only see them a few times per year. I give them $20 if I have it on me, and even if they don't spend it on their pets, at least they deserve to have something for themselves once in a while. If you are ever in Harvard Square and you see these people, keep that in mind. It is not a gimmick that they are using their animals for sympathy and attention the way people use their kids. The man's name is Kenny, and I forgot the woman's name.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 09, 2008
Medusa Wrote:

>
> Pet shelters around here are so bloody
> overpopulated right now that they're even putting
> kittens to sleep. Kittens, dammit! Tiny, sweet,
> adorable, innocent, defenseless kittens!
>

I wish they did the same with all the surplus crotchshit and their handlers, and leave the pets alone!

Now the Turd Worlders will get IVF; see the "Stick a Fork" thread. two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login