Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman gives birth to 13-pound turd. Is her vagina destroyed by this so-called "bundle of joy"?

Posted by Anonymous User 
lilin_unite
milenascarlet
blondie
After a moo sluices, the hymen is shredded into skin tags, forever.

WOW wait, hymen?
Immaculate conception or did I miss some science classes? Are we supposed to have it even after the first time?

The hymen never really "goes away." Some women do tear it during intercourse, but really, that isn't necessarily supposed to happen. Usually, it happens because the woman wasn't properly aroused (a common plague with our Western sexual hang-ups).

The hymen stretches as we age, apply stress to it, and with penetration.

Sometimes the hymen is stretched or torn from non-sexual activities like gymnastics.

Sometimes it's simply stretched. And if a woman goes for a long time without inserting anything, it will tighten back up a bit. This doesn't necessarily cause problems, but might necessitate re-introducing to sex more slowly.

So, no, the hymen doesn't really go away.

But given that childbirth often tears the actual muscle, I wouldn't be surprised if it shredded the hymen as a matter of course.

Thanks. I just learned something new today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
grammarnut
Doesn't this make anyone else wonder how the Duggar dad managed to bust a nut in his wife? They have 20 kids.

I think that most of hers were natural births.

He probably really does 'it' in the shower with "Suzy and her five friends" on the sly.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login