Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Dating Show

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Moo Dating Show
July 09, 2008
Just saw an ad for a damned Moo dating show--"Must Love Kids". Of course, the moos are acting idiotic and insecure. Shit like this reminds me why I no longer watch The Learning Channel.
Re: Moo Dating Show
July 09, 2008
I stopped watching TLC when it became overrun with "A Baby Story," "Jon and Kate Plus 8," and all the other breederific shows they now have.
July 09, 2008
Yep, once that crap started showing up on my cable guide, it was "buh-bye TLC" and I started looking for other more intellectually-rewarding programming.
July 09, 2008
The Learning Channel? More like The Dumbing Down Channel.
July 09, 2008
Stopped watching that crap when they started with the familific breederific mooooo dumbing down of the programming.
Same with that daytime tv talk crap. I do not need to watch a high heel marathon nor do I need to hear about child birth.
How about some current events, some stories about women travelling or living life outside of soul suckers and crappy diapers.
nowhiggers
July 09, 2008
I don't want to speak for men, but I know enough of them to know that these moos can just give it up. Men do not want and do not like dating single moos. And the ones that do are players and not going to commit to the moo and be her wallet anyhow. Men do not want to take care of other men's crotchdumps. These idiot moos are attempting to overcome evolution (it's not natural for males of any species to be around for other males spawn and sometimes they even kill the spawn).

I guess there are some single duhs out there who might want a committment with a single moo, church types, that kind of thing. But even the single duhs will seek out childless or childfree women before they look for a moo.
Nour
July 09, 2008
It sounds like TDC (The Dumbass Channel).
July 10, 2008
The Learning Channel, where you can learn how you can be a breeder leech and get your own TV show. two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 10, 2008
Someone from my CF Meetup group tried out for a local dating show sponsored by a professional sports team. The producers liked her up until she said that she didn't want brats.

The show should been called Who Wants to Push Out My Demon Seed?

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
Shows like this cater to the single mom's desperate need to feel sexy and desirable.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
I agree for the most part. However, some men out there are dumb enough to date/marry single moos.
Gigabyte
July 10, 2008
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It sounds like TDC (The Dumbass Channel).

Nour, you're the funny one. The Dumbass Channel. LOL!
July 10, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> I agree for the most part. However, some men out
> there are dumb enough to date/marry single moos.

Hell yeah. My idiot downstairs just moved his single moo skank in. Bitch has 2 kyds by 2 different dudes and she's not even 30 yet; and her last ex is apparently some psycho who's threatened her.

And I'm like: duuuuuude! Seriously! You couldn't do better than THAT slut? Who needs all the fucking drama? She must fake it real good, that's all I can see.
DrDanCorelli
July 10, 2008
CF Rule #2 (Right Behind Rule #1 - No glove--no love.)

NEVER date a breeder. You will always be the least important thing in your life. The brats, drama and psycho-ex all come ahead of you. Run like hell.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
I did date a man with kids, and yes he made it clear that his family came way ahead of me. Even his ex-wife came ahead of me because "she is the mother of my children".

A man with kids and an ex-wife (or woman with kids and an ex-husband) will always put their ex ahead of you, no matter what.

This is not a good foundation for a marriage or any kind of relationship.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> Hell yeah. My idiot downstairs just moved his
> single moo skank in. Bitch has 2 kyds by 2
> different dudes and she's not even 30 yet; and her
> last ex is apparently some psycho who's threatened
> her.
>

The reality is, the single moo is probably lying about having an ex-boyfriend who is "threatening" her. She is hoping to appeal to this man's "knight in shining armor" and she is playing the role of the damsel in distress. I'd bet good money she is lying. Her ex is probably not a psycho or threatening her in any way. In fact, her ex is probably glad to be rid of her.

Single moms do this all the time: pretend their ex is a psycho beast who is threatening them. They just want another man to feel sorry for them and take care of them.

And I'd bet anything this moo just doesn't want to work.

Having kids by lots of different men is slutty and I can only wonder what kinds of STDs she is carrying.
July 11, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> The reality is, the single moo is probably lying
> about having an ex-boyfriend who is "threatening"
> her. She is hoping to appeal to this man's "knight
> in shining armor" and she is playing the role of
> the damsel in distress. I'd bet good money she is
> lying. Her ex is probably not a psycho or
> threatening her in any way. In fact, her ex is
> probably glad to be rid of her.
>
> Single moms do this all the time: pretend their ex
> is a psycho beast who is threatening them. They
> just want another man to feel sorry for them and
> take care of them.
>
> And I'd bet anything this moo just doesn't want to
> work.
>
> Having kids by lots of different men is slutty and
> I can only wonder what kinds of STDs she is
> carrying.

Wow, casseyrod, it's like you're living here too! Seriously, you know the skank perfectly well!

Like, OF COURSE she's not working! She just landed herself a dude with a nice-paying job, a car and a condo - and no pesky ex or kyds! While he's out working, she's lounging around the backyard like she's Cleopatra and she owns the damned place, and yacking on her cell phone.

And I'm pretty sure you're right about the ex. Would explain why she was in "such a hurry" to move in - at, like, midnight. Fucking trashy cunt. I can't believe this stupid dude is falling for it.

Mark my words: the bitch will "oops" him VERY soon. Wanna bet?
bratBgone
July 11, 2008
I used to work with a guy who loved to date single moos. He would brag at work about how well his latest moo would treat him (homecooked meals, do his laundry, great, wild sex). He knew full well that they were trying to trap him into becoming the kyds new daddy, and he took full advantage of them. I don't condone any man "using" a woman, but not all men are blind to moo behavior. This guy is now married to a woman with no children!
Anonymous User
July 11, 2008
She probably will "oops" him. Wouldn't surprise me.

I have to wonder why men keep falling for this ruse - a woman telling him that she's in "danger" and her ex is threatening her.
CFBitchfromLA
July 11, 2008
LOL.

I always thought "damsel" was a contraction of "damn" plus "asshole". Any wombam who has to play the damsel in distress is not worth saving.

Guys--do yourself a favor and do not fall for that bullshit. Yeah, some twats do not need, but most of them who play helpless really need a good, swift kick in the ass to stop their self-pitying.
Anonymous User
July 14, 2008
I am guilty of having dated one single Moo...If you consider "Getting her drunk on weekends the crotchshits were with gramma and fucking her" dating...

It lasted 3 weeks, but she was a freak. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login