Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2788: more sh*t from bizzy moos

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
2788: more sh*t from bizzy moos
July 10, 2008
I am just sick to death of all this mile-wide and inch-deep propaganda bullcrap about How Great It Is To Be Moo™. All of these articles are so transparent, and the "It's All Woooooorth It!!!1!" delusional desperation written between the lines is obvious to see.

There are almost 7 billion of us crawling around on this ball of dirt. The breeding needs to stop!
Re: 2788: more sh*t from bizzy moos
July 10, 2008
They *NEED* to keep telling themselves that, otherwise, they'd probably go off the deep end.

Can you imagine how they will feel when the stark reality eventually hits them in the face? Andrea Yates certainly must have discovered the truth! LOL

Yea, whatever, whatever gets them through the day.
July 10, 2008
Come on! according to the tee-vee you get a whole new refurbished house with hot tub, music studio and everything if you have so many kids you can't keep up.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They *NEED* to keep telling themselves that,
> otherwise, they'd probably go off the deep end.
>
> Can you imagine how they will feel when the stark
> reality eventually hits them in the face? Andrea
> Yates certainly must have discovered the truth!
> LOL
>
> Yea, whatever, whatever gets them through the day.

You have no idea how much I wished that DA could have found something to nail that dickhead arrogant bastard Rusty Yates on somethingt. This is one of those cases where the cops knew he contributed to the mess, but can't do anything.
And he even had the gall to state he took Andrea to shrinks to try and help her. Balzac. He wasn't trying to find her help: he was tyring to find a shrink who was gonna back him up on his continuing quest to check and see if his dick worked. I have no doubt these shrinks were telling him 'she has too many, NO MORE! (and) 'she needs help'.

as for 7 billion of us...
a) we are overdue for a plague. when it comes it will be grievious
b) I cannot get over the in-vitro for the breeder third world nations.. I told my mother this morning and she simply stated 'ridiculous, outrageous'. But, she's 85 and is just wanting to live peacefully to the end. Besides, there is little we can do about it until the great equalizer comes along.
July 10, 2008
I'm afraid I might be one of the people that live...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login