Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You should be nicer to parents

Posted by yurble 
Re: You should be nicer to parents
August 14, 2013
CFinPenthouse
I will promise not to kick the next waddling moo in the groin. Does that count?

Now you're just being too nice. Keep kicking! Don't give them too much or they'll always expect it! smile rolling left rightsmile drinking coffee
August 14, 2013
I told my PNB sister one time "I hope I don't offend you by saying this, but I hate most parents", she said "well, so do I". No, it's not just the child-free doing the ass-kissing breeders request.
Anonymous User
August 14, 2013
No, I should not. And as of last night (after leaving book club meeting ruined by, of course, by a BRAT and his braindead bitch of a mom) I'm not taking any prisoners.

As of today, I'm going to "Brian Griffin" any moos/shitlings who are in my path. "Brian Griffin" behavior refers to the one episode of "Family Guy" where Brian (the dog) was seen in a flashback at a Denny's trying to enjoy his breakfast (a Moon in My hami, if memory serves). Anyhoo, Brian unfortunately was seated next to two adults and their cretinous baby, and said baby kept crying. Brian finally got so pissed off he started yelling/crying every time that asshole baby opened its mouth. Brian also started telling off the parents, about their inability to quiet their brat.

I've had enough. And that article should have been entitled, "You should tell breeders to piss off, but be kind to PARENTS." There's a big difference, and those dumbasses are to stupid to figure it out. Parents are actually raising their kids, and they made a conscious (not unconscious) decision to have kids.

Breeders are assholes who were probably unconscious when their kids were concieved and continue to think parenting skills are to ignore, neglect while they drink, drug, screw themselves back to unconsciousness. Because seriously, would you want to be sober/coherent if you were living their lives?
Anonymous User
August 15, 2013
There's no "war". The CF don't like breeders, the breeders don't like hearing all of the incredibly good reasons we have for taking issue with breeding, the end.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login