Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another hospital overdoses kids with some drug

Posted by Anonymous User 
Was another story where newborns got adult dosages rather than infant ones.
What caught my attention was '17 year old parents' (yeah, right, parents like they are reponsible individuals) suing because their twin droppings died from the o/d. Most likely they are annoyed because they are out the welfare money and they can't play house.
Yep, there are those who'll say they're married and could be 'grown up' about it but I doubt it.
Re: Another hospital overdoses kids with some drug
July 10, 2008
I mean yeah, it sucks because the hospital licensed staff SHOULD be using their brains and double-checking any drug orders, especially for loaves, because they have little drug tolerance. Sadly those kids (and at that age, they are still kids, IMO) do have grounds for a lawsuit because there is a good possibility of negligence. I say sadly because as you've pointed out, the pahrunts are probably losers planning to use the loaves for a welfare check. I hate seeing welfare losers benefitting from their kids' deaths. I highly doubt they were married, though some parents will sign for an underage slut daughter just to get her out of their hair and not have to deal with her and the loaf (understandable). In a way, it is sad, too, that the loaves had to suffer for an adult's inattentiveness. Hate sprogs and loaves though I do, I also hate to see something like this happen--it isn't like they did something to actively piss off an adult. So while I don't feel sorry for the loser breeders, I do kind of feel sorry for the loaves.
Yes, I should have added that. The babies sure as hell did not ask for any of this..
who knows, maybe this is blessing in disguise ... noboby knows what kind of parunts they would have made (the statistics and odds are totally against them)...
you wanna bet in about a years time this teen broodsow is back with more droppings?
This teen idiots will have a replacement babyeee very soon, this is a total blessing, its a 2nd chance at life for these idiots, but they will try for that replacement any day now
July 11, 2008
Unfortunately, I think you're right. Baybee=bucks.
July 14, 2008
Frankly, if I were a nurse/doctor (which I wouldn't be anyway because I am really not a people person), the only reason I'd be extra-careful about dosage, care, etc., of a patient is to prevent an injury or death which would result in a big law suit being awarded to them at the hospital's expense.

I can see the payout these 2 will receive and it makes me sick.
SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 15, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This teen idiots will have a replacement babyeee
> very soon, this is a total blessing, its a 2nd
> chance at life for these idiots, but they will
> try for that replacement any day now

Quoted for EXTREME truth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login