Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

its a MOOO..

Posted by mercurior 
its a MOOO..
July 10, 2008
today in town, i am sitting in the fresh air.. and i see a woman waddle by.. she was pregnant.. and i caught myself saying under my breath moooo..

(as in austin powers in gold member to the guy with a mole).. then i saw another and i was once again caught myself saying moooo

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: its a MOOO..
July 10, 2008
I think the same thing whenever I see a pregnant woman, mercurior. Yeah, I feel badly sometimes because the woman might turn out to be a PNB, but since most women are actually moos and not mothers, so I think it's natural to think "moo" when one sees a pregnant woman.
Peppertree
July 10, 2008
I find myself doing that a lot too. It's hard to see a tank-sized pregnant woman waddle by and not associate her with some kind of farm animal.
somethingrandom
July 10, 2008
I automatically snarl when I see a pignant woman and/or infants and toaddlers. I think I snarl more when I see new born babies.
July 10, 2008
I roll my eyes and ignore them, especially when they're being attention-whores, like doing that gross belly-rubbing - ewwwwww!

And, I swear, in the last couple of days, practically everywhere I went, nearly ALL the women of chyld-bearing age were repugnant!

I want to scream at them about overpopulation and the world going to hell. But they don't give a shit. They make me so fucking sick.
July 11, 2008
Recently I went to a cookout-type thing in another department where my friend works, and I thought it was like this veggie-and-coldcuts for a few dozen people, and when I got there it was a whole courtyard set up with activities like parachutes and those inflatable bouncing booths and slides and shit, and my friend goes, "Wow, it's like half the women that are here are pregnant" and I said, "That's too bad." He replied, "I forgot who I was talking to."
July 11, 2008
I feel badly when I see a pregnant woman. To me, pregnancy=giving up one's life. It is really over for the mother-to-be. To have a kindly mate who will not trade in a 40/year-old mom for a 20/year-old hottie is rare these days.
Anonymous User
July 11, 2008
"I feel badly when I see a pregnant woman."

I agree, When i see a pregnant chick, I think the exact seme thing, I see her life as OVER!

I really love watching guys out in public with kids/bayeees, they look so misrable and beaten down. They look like that want to kill themselves, there isnt any joy in their eyes at all.

Most guys just arent into kids/bayeebssssssssssssssss, they just are to dumb to use birth control or they dont have a back bone.
Nour
July 11, 2008
When I see a pregnant woman, I am filled with relief and gratitude.

A couple of weeks ago I attended a conference and went out to dinner with a PR guy and his boss. I work with the PR dude quite a bit via emails and phone calls (I'm in Cali.; he's in Colorado). He seems like a really nice dude (who's a 29-year-old married father of a four-month-old loaf). He recounted how he saw a family in a Haagen-Dazs ice cream shop the night before. He said the parents-the father in particular-looked like he had been ran over by a truck. This shop was in the conference hotel in Kissimmee, Fla., so we are talking the home of the Bastard Mouse. The kids were screaming and bouncing all over the store. My PR dude-friend kept saying during different intervals at dinner 'I don't want to be that guy. I'm not going to be that guy.'
July 12, 2008
Seeing pregnant women turns my stomach. Revolting.

And I don't understand why she'd want to cash in her chips and give up on her own life so readily, because that's what happens.

As the English author Cyril Connolly said, "The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway".
July 13, 2008
I purposely look in another direction or straight through them 'cause I don't want them to think I'm interested or jealous. It doesn't bother me the way it looks 'cause at least you can't hear it yet.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
July 14, 2008
My ex-fiancee was so needy she was probably as needy as a repugnant Moo. A complete wallet leech, wanted everything right now...
July 14, 2008
When I see a repugnant brood mare, one word comes to mind:

"DISGUSTING"
CF Uter
July 14, 2008
Now, when I see preggos and people saddled down with kids walkin around while I'm driving, I literraly say out loud in my car, "chump" for every kyd and kyd-item they are carting around, like strollers, diaper bags, etc.
RatsNotBrats
July 14, 2008
Pregnant women gross me out - not only for the way they trudge along like they have a malignant growth attached to the front of their bodies, but for the shameless attention-whoring they do. One of my co-workers is pregnant, and somehow I let myself continue to be talked into letting her tag along with me and another co-worker on our lunch breaks. The soon-to-be-moo regales EVERYONE she sees with non-solicited info such as: "it might be twins!" "Oh, don't mind me, I'm just so far along now, tee hee" "*sigh* I'm eating for two now, as you can see!" This all comes complete with a goofy smile and a corny belly-rub.
July 14, 2008
God that makes me fucking sick. Why don't these cunts just attach a big sign to their head that says, "Look at me, I'm pregnant!"

RatsNotBrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pregnant women gross me out - not only for the way
> they trudge along like they have a malignant
> growth attached to the front of their bodies, but
> for the shameless attention-whoring they do. One
> of my co-workers is pregnant, and somehow I let
> myself continue to be talked into letting her tag
> along with me and another co-worker on our lunch
> breaks. The soon-to-be-moo regales EVERYONE she
> sees with non-solicited info such as: "it might be
> twins!" "Oh, don't mind me, I'm just so far along
> now, tee hee" "*sigh* I'm eating for two now, as
> you can see!" This all comes complete with a
> goofy smile and a corny belly-rub.
CF Uter
July 14, 2008
Anyone see Hellboy?

There's a part where this alien-type has a baby "attached" to it that talks. Someone goes, 'Sorry to disturb your baby ma'am', and the baby goes, 'I'm not a baby, I'm a tumor'. It cracked me up because I was thinking, it ain't a baby, it's a parasite. And, I really wanted the movie to say that because that's the damn truth.
July 14, 2008
I can't stop staring at Moos. They freak me out. The more moo-like they are in their appearance or behavior, the more I have to stare. If they have a loaf attached, it's even worse. I simply can not fathom how anyone could derive joy from something that ripped you from stem to stern, and is now gnawing your nipples raw. There is no joy there, no joy at all.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CFinPDX
July 14, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> As the English author Cyril Connolly said, "The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway".

I love that! It's so true.
k-man
July 14, 2008
RatsNotBrats said: The soon-to-be-moo regales EVERYONE she sees with non-solicited info such as: "it might be twins!" "Oh, don't mind me, I'm just so far along now, tee hee" "*sigh* I'm eating for two now, as you can see!" This all comes complete with a goofy smile and a corny belly-rub.

Or as Courtney Love might have said after Kurt Cobain knocked her up, "I'm shooting up heroin for two now!"
July 15, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> I roll my eyes and ignore them, especially when
> they're being attention-whores, like doing that
> gross belly-rubbing - ewwwwww!
>
>
That does get a bit old. Yes, we know you're knocked up. We can tell.
waterlily3422(as a guest)
July 15, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> Seeing pregnant women turns my stomach.
> Revolting.
>

It does mine too, as well. VERY DIGUSTING.
July 16, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> Seeing pregnant women turns my stomach.
> Revolting.
>
> And I don't understand why she'd want to cash in
> her chips and give up on her own life so readily,
> because that's what happens.
>
> As the English author Cyril Connolly said, "The
> death of creativity is a pram in the hallway".

Thank you so much for this quote! I made it my hotmail signature.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login