Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

well today was the second baby shower for my repugnant relative

Posted by nowhiggers 
Not married. Claiming "who da babydaddy" to the welfare dept to get more benefits. Republican parents supporting the fraud on the welfare system so that they don't have to interact with the black father and his parents. The whole damn family, except for the one relative i gossip with and one other relative she finally was able (somewhat) to get through to that this pregnancy should not be rewarded, is acting like this is the second coming of christ. Oh and the "kkk" uncle is not celebrating it either, but for different reasons, obviously. lol. If it were a white baby, he'd be on board with the reward train the hypocrite he is.

This thing has turned into some kind of reward fest like she graduated with a PHd or something, it is unfuckingbelievable.

HUNDREDS of gifts. HUNDREDS. expensive shit like i made a list of before.

My one relative that finally talked the one of the other ones into hopping off the reward train for the second baby shower (she ended up giving only max packs of disposable diaper). To wit I told my relative: "disposable diapers? why not a package of cloth diapers and a bucket? Those clog up the landfills, and cloth diapers are better for the loaves anyhow. Why can't she wash some diapers?" I swear to fucking doG, why does this girl need "convenience" anyhow? We're all chipping in for the welfare payments, why can't she do a little work rather than fucking up the environment with a bunch of disposable diapers?" My relative agreed, and then we both agreed that it will never happen and that within 2 years or less, another one will be on the way.
SUV stroller, matching high end brat furniture, cribs, playpen, SUV car seat, changing tables, burping towels (regular towels are not good enough for loaves) brand new linens, clothes, the works. All matching sets, brand names etc. The kind of stuff rich breeders can afford, although with my whole family chipping in except for the 2 i have managed to poison enough that they either didn't give the second one at all and anything they did give was strictly utilitarian, like diapers, and the 3 that are kkk of course not giving anything, lol, she's got 8 or so on board the rewards train to make up for the family's lack of wealth.

Not one word has been discussed this whole time about future prevention of more out of wedlock pregnasties. No depo provera talk, no sterilization talk. And according to little miss breederbutt, this pregnasty happened even though she was "on the pill." LMAO. And all but the 2 I poisoned (and one of them is still not totally and completely on board with us and still somewhat believes this girl got preggo by taking her birth control as prescribed) , and of course the kkk'ers don't even want to know about any of it, lol, they all believe her story. I guess she'll just go back to "being on the pill." LMAO. Like I said, there is another one on the way 2 years tops.

What's funny is that her mother and I do not get along and it's going to be damn funny to watch her 3bd house fill up with a litter. Where are they going to put the next 2 or three or more that will be coming in the next few years? drinking coffeebouncing and laughing
rabbits it sounds like your neighbors dad is doing about the same thing my fambly is doing REWARDING the behavior with material things, free brat care, money, etc.

they keep doing it because it's rewarded, if not by ridiculous famblies like mine, then by the fucking welfare system.

things are going to get very scary in this country if our welfare system ever fails. these entitlement moos are going to start killing people. you or others here may think i'm exagerrating, but remember, back during the 30s depression, there was no welfare system and families did not reward out of wedlock pregnasties, you either got married or you gave it up. the expectation of entitlement has gotten so out of hand that as much as i hate welfare, i really do fear for my life if it goes under, these moos are holding us all hostage...
You'd better believe there'll be unrest. We have people that are going on the third generations of welfare leeching. The amount of entitlement generated by our handouts-to-all system is beyond comprehension.

A retired policeman I knew made a list of the most likely events to shatter law and order:

1. Another Rodney King debacle
2. Extended power outage
3. Extreme weather
4. Severe terrorist attack
5. Breakdown of public welfare system

Guess which one he feared most? #5. Not only for the outright anger that would arise, but also the ears for any lunatic to whisper promises in.

I had to think about that, but now I dread another depression not just for the uncomfortable-factor. See - there will be *millions* of entitled people with little patience and less brains. The USA barely came through in one piece last time, and that was when the average Joe or Jane had a work ethic and an IQ over 75.
CFTeen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You'd better believe there'll be unrest. We have
> people that are going on the third generations of
> welfare leeching. The amount of entitlement
> generated by our handouts-to-all system is beyond
> comprehension.
>
> A retired policeman I knew made a list of the most
> likely events to shatter law and order:
>
> 1. Another Rodney King debacle
> 2. Extended power outage
> 3. Extreme weather
> 4. Severe terrorist attack
> 5. Breakdown of public welfare system
>
> Guess which one he feared most? #5. Not only for
> the outright anger that would arise, but also the
> ears for any lunatic to whisper promises in.
>
> I had to think about that, but now I dread another
> depression not just for the uncomfortable-factor.
> See - there will be *millions* of entitled people
> with little patience and less brains. The USA
> barely came through in one piece last time, and
> that was when the average Joe or Jane had a work
> ethic and an IQ over 75.

CFTEEN, if you don't mind me asking...

because remember, i never see teens like you, they all seem to be whiggered up, low iqs, and breedercentric...

how the hell do you survive in school and around your peers?

and as for the entitlement system, the monsters are created by it.

and i'm curious, who do you think the entitled will go after first if the welfare checks stop coming:

1. businesses (looting, robbing, etc)

2. other breeders

3. the elderly

*4. the childfree

sometimes i'd like to think we are pretty safe in that regards because 99.9% of the breeders do not even know or think we could exist.

i think the elderly will be one of the first targets, so the first three in the order i have placed them is really what i think will be their first targets.
LOL. Well thanks for the compliment! And you do pose a fair question.

The long and short of it is a combination of brains and good values.

My immediate family (at the very least) is incredibly smart one and all. Add to that dad's farmer heritage, low tolerance for willful slacking, and yes, a rock-solid 'fundie' foundation that if you WILL not work ya don't get jack. I cannot overstate the power of my PNB family in helping me survive a society gone looney-tooney with entitlement and stupidity.

I resist the "whiggerfication" along with the above, as well as my well-used brain that tells me it's not worth emulating. (BTW, if this is *really* the 'black power' that I hear it claimed as, sign me up as a confirmed racist) There's also the positive side - I cultivate a pride in the REAL heroes of our nation.

As to who would be the victims in a breakdown, I think I can give you some pretty good guesses.

1. businesses (looting, robbing, etc)---Remember the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina? 'Nuff said. Especially worry about anywhere that sells: consumer electronics, beer/tobacco, pharmaceuticals, weapons, or nonperishable food. Avoid those like the plague during a 'civil disturbance' if you can.

2. other breeders---Depends on location, really. The 'mink mommys' and to a lesser extent yupmoos may well be targeted by the Section 8 crowd. Otherwise breeders may sort of stick together - tho they may not share with each other - or it could all degenerate to a feeding frenzy.

3. the elderly---You nailed this one. Elderly people, IMHO, get screwed about as much as the CF in some ways. Even worse sometimes since you can't (yet) be put in a 'home' until you croak for being CF. I'd expect robbery and rooting through possessions looking for hidden stashes of family jewels and whatnot.

*4. the childfree---The CF may still as a whole be invisible to much of the general public; but if you happen to be known locally as CF and not in abject poverty, you may well be a target...the old assumption that not having a litter === having $$$$$ extra.
Who the fuck gets TWO baby showers? What a joke.
The SUV-sized strollers can be a real nuisance in public places.
I will just pick a state of residence that has the lowest income/sales tax so I can keep my subsidizing of asshats like this to a minimum...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login