Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Got Scoffed at for Exercising my 2nd Amd Rights

Posted by Anonymous User 
So I took delivery of a 12-gauge shotgun the other day. The breeders that live down the street knew I got a .45 Glock pistol a few months ago. (I'm near a good gun dealer who cuts me a discount since I'm a Vet.)

They saw me take the shotgun out of my car and into my apt, and their faces were filled with such disgust and disdain, I had to laugh. They're complete anti-gun, "Think of the Children" Asshats.

Un-damned believable.

I cannot wait to move.

So my evil evil guns slumber in my safe, plotting their next mayhem. If you see a Glock walking by itself, or a shotgun waddling away, think of the BAYBEES...

Morons.
Re: I Got Scoffed at for Exercising my 2nd Amd Rights
July 14, 2008
Welcome to Bratfree, Marzipan, and thanks for your military service.

I was always one who believed that a great way to get rid of surplus breeders and spawn would be to have a canned hunt of these moronic leeches. That would be a great use for a gun!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 14, 2008
Welcome and thanks, Marzipan!

Oh yes, to them, nevermind you're a vet. You served this country. You also own guns so that makes you the devil in their narrow minds.

Yea, whatever.

I'm all for breeder and tot canned hunts!
July 14, 2008
i dont like guns. but i live in the UK where guns are rare.. but i would defend your right to carry them. i may disagree, but.. its your right (however i feel at the moment about them). I wish there wasnt any..

but if something happens to those pwecious kiddies, and they needed a gun to protect them.. wouldnt they use them..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 14, 2008
I guess I'm wondering how they knew you got a gun, or how they know you already own a gun? It's kind of creepy.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login