Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 Real Gems on TMC

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2 Real Gems on TMC
July 15, 2008
"I have just joined a local online Moms group. I have been looking at peoples pictures and inspecting their houses to decided if I want to meet up for a playdate or not. I understand kids wearing weird outfits or being dirty, they are kids. They don't necessarily care what they look like. But if the house is overly cluttered or just plain messy, I avoid playdates with them."

AND MY FAVORITE TO WHICH I POSTED A COMMENT:

"I always hated people who got rid of their pets after having a child. I saw it all the time at the animal rescue I worked with, always with the same excuses of not having enough time for the pets or it not being sanitary or whatever. I was so certain I'd be so much better with my cats, prepare them for our kid, keep the house clean, etc
My confession?

I've been a mom 8 months and I'm about ready to throw these damn animals out the window! I'm so sick of them! I can't handle them at all now and the thought of living with them makes me feel I'll.

Today I'm swallowing my pride, eating my words, and starting to ask around for new homes. They deserve better, my son deserves a cleaner house, and dh and I need less stress around here!"

If you read the comments for this last one, be prepared to get REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2 Real Gems on TMC
July 15, 2008
I put my big girl pants on and went over to look. I put a me too on you. These bitches suck.
Anonymous User
July 15, 2008
Dumb bitch on TMC wrote: I've been a mom 8 months and I'm about ready to throw these damn animals out the window! I'm so sick of them! I can't handle them at all now and the thought of living with them makes me feel I'll.

How does one feel I'll? She will feel I Will? Is she completely illiterate as well as an idiot? Just askin'.
Anonymous User
July 15, 2008
P.S.KFLL, I hope you ripped her a new one...
July 15, 2008
The moo of 8 months should throw herself out a window. I am so sick of breeders like this!

Of course, that's AFTER she finds better homes for the pets.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
July 15, 2008
What a cunt. The only reason her animals are now 'dirty' is because she is a lazy fuck who wont clean the goddammed litter box - what a stupid whore.
July 15, 2008
What can we say. becoming a parent really makes you an adult, helps get your priorities in order.

Stupid Assholes.

I have a friend who has 4 little boys (the last two were twins and the result of carelessness) and she has like, 2 dogs and six cats and says that even though it's real "bizzy" she would never get rid of the cats and dogs.

So I just don't buy any of that crap.
July 15, 2008
I tried to post another message but the spam filter ate it. Maybe it will show up later.

I shouldn't have read those comments. It was like watching a bunch of alcoholics explain to each other why it's possible to drink beer and wine and still be considered "in recovery".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
waterlily3422(asguest)
July 15, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I tried to post another message but the spam
> filter ate it. Maybe it will show up later.
>
> I shouldn't have read those comments. It was like
> watching a bunch of alcoholics explain to each
> other why it's possible to drink beer and wine and
> still be considered "in recovery".

Word. What a bunch of "walking waste of oxygen." Animal haters.
bratBgone
July 15, 2008
TMC makes me want to puke. These women complain about how little time they have because of the baybee, yet they're on the computer all day.

I was reading it the other day and some bint said that once when she, her fiance, and her son were all showering together the son pointed to the fiance's penis and said, "Boy, your penis is a lot bigger than my dad's!" Moo thought this was hilarious, as did the moos leaving comments. Does anyone find this "family shower" as creepy as I do?
Anonymous User
July 15, 2008
I don't necessarily think its wrong to find a new home for a pet - as long as you know its a good home for that animal. I have had to re-home several pets for various reasons, and I usually found a good friend or relative who would take them and give them a good home.

However, I would NEVER take a pet to an animal shelter. If I can't find a good home for the pet, I will keep it until I can find a good home for it.

Pets in shelters can be euthanized if they become ill or are deemed "unadoptable" (i.e. cuteness challenged, ugly, or handicapped); or they can be purchased for medical research. You just never know what the future of that pet will be if you dump it in a shelter. This is irresponsible and wrong.
July 16, 2008
Wait until the moo wants to throw HER OWN spawn out the window; she's gonna be so sick of it that she wouldn't be able to handle it anymore and the mere thought of living with it would make her ill.

But no, it's against the law to toss out her own offspring on the street until it's at least 18, so she has to keep her big, fat mouth shut and clean up after it!XD
July 16, 2008
tnpwtmarried with rabbits Wrote:
> If my message is detected as spam, I cut it and go
> back to the original message to repost. Sometimes
> I have to slightly alter it, like add a comment or
> space, but that way I never totally lose my
> message.
>
> And yes, Poofy, it was like reading that.

MWR, this is what I do. Frustrating, eh? Back on topic: diapers are of course eminently preferable to a litterbox. My 6 yr old nephew did more damage to my house in 2 hours than my 3 cats have done in 2 years. In fact, the cats have't done any.....
bratBgone
July 16, 2008
Did anyone notice the post about the woman who was showering with her fiance and her 3 yr old son by another man? Son pointed to mom's fiance's penis and said, "Wow, your penis is a lot bigger than my dad's!" Moo thout this was so cute and funny, as did those leaving comments. I find their "family" shower creepy on so many levels.
July 16, 2008
The comments are heating up folks!

Go to the first page of comments for the pet post then at the end of the URL, change the page number to be like 120 - it will be just around those posts you'll find it.
Peppertree
July 16, 2008
TMC is great fun, but I like TDC even better. I know it sounds horrible, but there is something so amusing about reading how miserable these men are. Boy, what a bunch of chumps! bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
July 16, 2008
Pepper; I concur...no testicular fortitude...NONE..:bawl
July 16, 2008
Can someone please tell me what is TMC? Tried going to TMC.com but got some Chinese site.
July 16, 2008
TMC = True Mom Confessions

TDC - " DAD "

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 16, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> Pepper; I concur...no testicular
> fortitude...NONE..:bawl

I dunno, hon, these guys are studs if what they say is to be believed...
July 16, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> TMC = True Mom Confessions
>
> TDC - " DAD "

Thanks, Poofy! smiling smiley
Now, will my blood pressure be able to handle this site? lol

Edit: Ugh! What a disgusting site. All these fucking bitches making excuses for treating their pets like crap. I couldn't stomach looking at their baybee pictures. Definitely gag worthy!
July 16, 2008
What made my head 3xplod3 was the way they were all like, "You go girl!!!!11!!! Dump those pets yeah! Bab33z r001!"
RatsNotBrats
July 16, 2008
Both TMC and TDC really make my blood boil; I can hardly stand going to either of them. The mothers are childish, selfish, and stupid...and the fathers talk about how deeply they hate their lives, their wives, their kids, and how they're cheating. The idea of married people being so flippant about being unfaithful really chaps me. There are cheating stories on TMC, too - don't get me wrong - but the men act like utter lowlifes, like they should be congratulated. And the excuses for the moomies treating their pets like garbage on TMC? Horrible. Oh, if only I could throw that one poster out the window myself.
July 16, 2008
Ugh, just found this posted on another forum. Me thinks the stupid cow needs to be sent an email.

http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/40/26031840.html

3 cats need a new lovin home must go together (indoor cats)
Date posted: Sunday 13th July
i have 3 cats, Bailey, Misty and Tia that need a new home. Through no fault of there own, the only reason is that im pregnant.

Bailey & Misty are 2 years old and Tia is 1.

They are very playfull yet very lovin especially Bailey he loves cuddles. Misty and Tia are a bit shyer. They would make someone very happy to have them.

I have loads of cat toys for them to take, some baskets and a scratch post. I will only let them go to someone who i know will look after them and treat them the way i have. no timewasters please. contact me by phone or e-mail or tex
cherylmatthews1983@hotmail.co.uk
Nour
July 16, 2008
I was stopped by this comment from this wanna-be moo who is also likely retarded:

**I can't WAIT 'til my IUD gets put in!
Actually, it's more like "I can't wait til it gets put in and then taken out when soon-to-be DH and I decide we're ready to start our family".

I love him SO much and I'm so excited for our future! And for whatever reason, it seems like it all starts with the IUD. Weird, huh?

I never knew I could love anyone as much as I love him and I can't even imagine how much I'm going to love our babies. smiling smiley**

After those babies, she'll be one of those bints whining about how haaaaaaaaard it is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login