Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One more piece of moomie "journalism"

Posted by catmeow 
One more piece of moomie "journalism"
July 15, 2008
Here's moo writing called Moms Are Talking About: http://bomoms.boston.com/momsaretalkingabout

From moomie writer: "What Took Them So Long? Presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Obama are finally honing in on women voters, reports the Journal today. Both are talking in $$ terms, Obama about a hike in minimum wage and McCain about tax benefits for small businesses. (Hmmm ... not a bad start, but how about extending guaranteed maternity leave and more generous tax write-offs for childcare expenses, gentlemen?)"

Hey, you fucking cow, how about taking away all the giveaways? You breed the shitsacks, you pay for the fucktards.

Here she is again: "BABY PENALTY? Check out this lively discussion over a Wall Street Journal piece over working moms who lose out on commissions and incentive bonuses because they took maternity leave. Is it unfair to women or simply fair play when an employee stays out for 12 weeks?"

It is not unfair at all. If anyone stayed out for 12 weeks for any reason besides shitting out a brat, that person would not have work to go back to.

Get a load of the bottle of booze called "Mommy's Time Out" with the tot cup next to it. eye rolling smiley bouncing and laughing

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: One more piece of moomie "journalism"
July 15, 2008
HELL YEAH!

I forgot to post about it, but a few weeks ago I was in the "Italian" section of my favorite (nearest) liquor store and I found an endcap with that stuff, a red-wine and white-wine version thereof. It was cheap $8.99 a bottle, I tried one, and it was just fine (did the job). I've tasted wine that is LESS "sophisticated" (that's my expert-wine-taster vocabulary at work right there). But I can't believe the.... MESSAGE it's sending. Yes, actually I CAN.
Re: One more piece of moomie "journalism"
July 16, 2008
These moos are so stupid. They obviously have not learned anything. By getting paid for moo leave, they are putting more burden on the already overtaxed system. Money will eventually come from middle class. It is cheaper to have the moo finance her own moo leave. Her DUH should not have been rawdicking and that shit would not have happened. Now, fuckfaces, it is time to PAY! Clever and cute while fucking, whining up the storm paying - how hypocritical!

Any time the gobernment pays out $100, they take in $200 for administrative costs. It's a shame and a reality of operating costs of the big government. The only people who should be paid by the government are veterans, elders and extremely sick and disabled. These moos are obviously perfectly healthy because they can breed. They know the costs and do it anyway. What is wrong with paying for their own ejaculations? Pack of condoms = $6.00. Period that comes on time = priceless!
"Rawdicking"--that's a hoot! tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login