Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another from "Just Rage"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Another from "Just Rage"
July 17, 2008
I swear, I think these stupid bitches brains go out once they get knocked up

""I hate my husband. He brings me misery and headaches everyday and I wish I wasn't such a pussy and I could just walk out. He has bipolar disorder which he does not manage very well. He takes his medication but hr has not seen a psych doctor in years. He plays music and though he is always on time to his music gigs, he always makes ME late to nursing school by threatening not to drive me or throwing some tantrum and kicking me out of the car and forcing me to walk to school a whole town away! He uses the bathroom and goes number 2 without closing the door, he eats non stop and drinks sodas like they are water (bipolar people should not be drinking soda). After he hyped up on the soda, then he becomes moody and annoying. Calling me bitch and all kinds of other names. We have a 2 year old and he constantly talks about how he did not want a baby and how I decided to have a baby he did not want. Did I mention that I went into pre-term labor 5 times because he hit me during pregnancy? He's always complaining always being negative, I can't ever ask him to do anything with out him complaining and I would really like to get to a place where I could just divorce him. I'm not sure who I am more angry at now. Him or myself?""

This woman is too stupid to sprog. Only hope here is asshole dickhead takes them all out of the gene pool.
Re: Another from "Just Rage"
July 17, 2008
If you consciously breed with a man you are already unhappy with, or one who has big problems (mental, substance abuse, etc.), you're a fucking idiot and deserve every single thing you get.

They should have their kids taken away and forcibly sterilized.
Anonymous User
July 17, 2008
The thing is, why are we expected to feel sorry for this twit? The only real loser in this whole mess is the kid..
Which brings me to another loser I heard on Dr Laura the other day.
The caller (moo) picked a real nasty SOB to marry (second marriage), and the bastard goes out of his way to be mean to the little boy who is just wanting a daddy. Kid wants to go with step-daddy to the store and this man deliberately leaves him behind. Kid ends up crying. (Despite how we feel about kids, I think fair is fair---).
This dumb bitch is now knocked up, and didn't even get to the question as she made the statement she had talked to Dr. L a while back. One thing about her, she does remember previous calls. This woman hadn't taken the advice (which was to dump this jerk to protect the kid she already had). So now the little boy is being tormented by mommies new stud and there is going to be another child thrown into this mess. The kids are the ones I feel sorry for..
July 17, 2008
"...........The kids are the ones I feel sorry for........"

I TOTALLY agree with you.

And what does not help is the fact that our government has all these programs, welfare, Famblee Services, and what not that is supposed to give handouts to these people to help them in whatever way.

It is my opinion that the first call about a problem with kids in these situations would warrant the kid yanked away from the parent and put up for adoption. Single moos marrying guys who don't like their kid is all too common and the kids do suffer.

And guys who marry women who have got kids they don't like should have their dicks cut off so they can't breed. Fucking losers. Must be some kind of control thing with them. Those women who put up with that shit must be ultra-needy. A fine parental trait.
Anonymous User
July 18, 2008
uh NO guy likes some other guys failed birth control, its up to the mawms to NOT get remarried and put their special miracles through this mess, but we all know breeders are the most selfish people on the planet.
July 18, 2008
We're supposed to feel sorry for them because they are helpless mothers who are completely dependent on the asshole to...oh wait...they're adult women who should be expected to make good choices, especially now that they're parents, and thusly SUPER adults (unlike us).

Seriously, all breeders want is attention. If they're in a stable, decent relationship then we've got to pity them because they're doing such a difficult job that no one could ever possibly begin to understand. If they're in a crappy relationship we've got to pity them because they're trapped and have no skills whatsoever to fend for themselves and they've got to stay together "for the children". All any breeder wants is the seat of honor at a pity party.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 19, 2008
"Calling me bitch and all kinds of other names...Did I mention that I went into pre-term labor 5 times because he hit me during pregnancy?"

Um, this is emotional and physical abuse. She should leave this person immediately. I'm not sure why that is not immediately obvious to her.
nowhiggers
July 20, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I swear, I think these stupid bitches brains go
> out once they get knocked up
>
> ""I hate my husband. He brings me misery and
> headaches everyday and I wish I wasn't such a
> pussy and I could just walk out. He has bipolar
> disorder which he does not manage very well. He
> takes his medication but hr has not seen a psych
> doctor in years. He plays music and though he is
> always on time to his music gigs, he always makes
> ME late to nursing school by threatening not to
> drive me or throwing some tantrum and kicking me
> out of the car and forcing me to walk to school a
> whole town away! He uses the bathroom and goes
> number 2 without closing the door, he eats non
> stop and drinks sodas like they are water (bipolar
> people should not be drinking soda). After he
> hyped up on the soda, then he becomes moody and
> annoying. Calling me bitch and all kinds of other
> names. We have a 2 year old and he constantly
> talks about how he did not want a baby and how I
> decided to have a baby he did not want. Did I
> mention that I went into pre-term labor 5 times
> because he hit me during pregnancy? He's always
> complaining always being negative, I can't ever
> ask him to do anything with out him complaining
> and I would really like to get to a place where I
> could just divorce him. I'm not sure who I am more
> angry at now. Him or myself?""
>
> This woman is too stupid to sprog. Only hope here
> is asshole dickhead takes them all out of the gene
> pool.

Sounds like more is going on here with the duh than just bipolar disorder. Perhaps co-morbid with a personality disorder (these cannot be medicated, they require behavioral interventions), but one thing I really hate is to see "bipolar" blamed for all the bad behavior.

DH and I have another old friend who was diagnosed with bipolar (we know at least 3 people with this and only one, the one I mention here, is FUBAR, but it's really because dude is co-morbid with Narcissistic PD) they have him on 10, yes 10 medications, one of those medications is supposedly to keep him from obsessing over his other medications. LMAO!!! What kind of fucking voodoo school do these psychs go to I would like to know? Basically, they are trying to medicate his personality disorder out of him to keep him coming back and shelling out $$$$$, because if they told dude that he has NPD and needs years of behavioral modification therapy they'd lose a customer. It's easier to call bullshit behavior "bipolar" in order to keep a customer rather than "insult" them with a personality disorder diagnosis. lol.

And this woman, letting herself get preggo, or keeping the pregnancy, is just fucking insane. She's in nursing school and she doesn't understand the danger of this with this dude doing the shit he does? I feel sorry for the baby, but not for her and not for him.
Anonymous User
July 20, 2008
I've perused this site just a tad. I think it beats TMC & TMD cold. I think I have rarely witnessed such depravity in one place as this one. You know, you go to a park, sit on a bench and watch everyone go by. It is hard to believe that these sort of sub-neanderthals are in amongst them and it would be very difficult to pick them out.
Scary.
From what I've heard and experienced, this woman bitches a lot but say the husband actually DOES improve, turns his life around, and makes things better. THAT would be the point where she would actually leave. A sack of shit moo like this is dependent on this level of depravity in order to function in her little world. I think (if I remember) it gives her a level of power (in a perverse way) and control. Dr. L explained it very well several times, but damned if I can remember exactly what she said but it was a good description of these type of people. (Same goes for men too).
Of course, the child gets destroyed in the process and will, no doubt, go on to destroy their kids lives. (Down to the third and fourth generation.)
ASRock
July 20, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:

> ""I hate my husband. He brings me misery and
> headaches everyday and I wish I wasn't such a
> pussy and I could just walk out. He has bipolar
> disorder which he does not manage very well. He
> takes his medication but hr has not seen a psych
> doctor in years. He plays music and though he is
> always on time to his music gigs, he always makes
> ME late to nursing school by threatening not to
> drive me or throwing some tantrum and kicking me
> out of the car and forcing me to walk to school a
> whole town away! He uses the bathroom and goes
> number 2 without closing the door, he eats non
> stop and drinks sodas like they are water (bipolar
> people should not be drinking soda). After he
> hyped up on the soda, then he becomes moody and
> annoying. Calling me bitch and all kinds of other
> names. We have a 2 year old and he constantly
> talks about how he did not want a baby and how I
> decided to have a baby he did not want. Did I
> mention that I went into pre-term labor 5 times
> because he hit me during pregnancy? He's always
> complaining always being negative, I can't ever
> ask him to do anything with out him complaining
> and I would really like to get to a place where I
> could just divorce him. I'm not sure who I am more
> angry at now. Him or myself?""

I think the man was OK and healthy and suddenly this order came when he had the kid. She knew her husband didn't want to have a child but she ahead and done it. And because of it the child make him unstable. On top of it, the moos give birth against his will and she knew about it.
If he didn't want the have the kid because of he has no condition be the father, then get aborted you stupid moo.

Now I mention this he was OK until the baby come. I think she 'oops' him so she can have her way but unfortunately the moo made her husband worse because of it. I felt sorry for the child because of all this.
Gigabyte
July 20, 2008
I agree ASRock.

Women should not 'oops' an person which has no condition to have a child and do not want to have one. The moo knew 100% well that he has a disorder that makes him worse when he have a child.
What did this moo do get pregnant instead of abortion. It is all the moos fault.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> I'll say there is a possibility, especially
> considering his mental illness, that he may have
> in fact stated he wanted a baby at the time. I
> know some people with mental illnesses that were
> bad about saying they wanted something and later
> on acting like they never did. Sometimes not even
> remembering it happening.
>
> But, even if he did say that, his sickness should
> have been a direct no-no to having that child,
> even if he did want it.

Just what is the attraction of breeding with a mental deficient.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
caused them to think it
> wasn't that bad.
>
> You're already taking a risk getting involved with
> someone who has a serious mental problem. Bringing
> a child into that mix was sick. What I'm wondering
> was how things were when they were dating.

You see, that is the crux of a lot of marital woes (not just whackos). Sometimes they date only a few months (or less) and don't wait for the masks to come off to reveal the ugliness underneath. Other times, they just don't want to see the problems and/or the problem appears to be in one area and they don't make the connection that it will also express itself in other aspects. I really think that in a good portion of the cases people know precisely what is going on, it is only after they drag a kid into it that they start complaining/whining/bitching mainly because the problem impacts the child negatively.
(To give an example of one type: a too-young little girl teenager marries an older man because he takes charge and takes care of things. Then crank out a child, she grows up in about 5 years and starts getting a little independent or wanting to do some other things. Then the guy becomes 'controlling' when he is just doing what he has been all along.)
July 21, 2008
And sometimes, they just date and marry because the person is "good looking" and "it's the thing to do". YAY!! Thoughtless and shallow, two things that always go well together over long periods of time.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login