Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother refuses to file missing person's report on 2 year old missing 5 weeks

Posted by Rose Red 
http://www.local6.com/problemsolvers/16906125/detail.html
Wow. Just wow.

Well, look at the bright side. She was doing her own little investigation, right? Right? Doesn't that account for something?

And after all, she did see those TV shows where people in her situation went to the police and got hurt, right?

And if she's not worried about the kid, it's because she know where she is. And my guess is DEAD.
The prevailing theory on Fark.com is that she sold her. I think that's fair. The woman even has a tragic my space page with the kid's pic all over it- the whole thing reeks.
Oh yeah, this kid is dead. Probably killed by her mother, is my guess.
If you counted up all the sick paedos in the country and multiplied them by a thousand, they'd still be outnumbered by the amount of parents who hurt and kill their own children.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Peppertree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yeah, this kid is dead. Probably killed by her
> mother, is my guess.

That's my vote.
Yep. Lying, evasion, weird behavior. It sounds extremely fishy to me, and, as not an expert of any kind but just a longtime true-crime reader, very typical of those who kill their children.
This so called mother is plain old fashioned crazy. I think she has been for a long time but grandmoo has been in de nile.
Look at the delusions. I am sure the kid is dead: it is out of the gene pool anyway.
Not guilty by reason of insanity. And they won't sterilize it.
It seems odd that they didn't immediately jump to that conclusion in this case.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Good ole Nancy Grace has been doing sound bites on this for a week or more. I'm sure the mother killed her daughter. Probably because the little darling ticked her off, got in the way of her dating life, cost her money, (gee, no one told her kids are super expensive!!!)etc. etc.

The grandmother should serve that POS up on a platter to the police. The only reason grandma called ORIGINALLY was that her bitch of a daughter stole HER car, and ripped off her credit cards and then charged exhoribant amounts on them.

I hope that shithead gets lethal injection. That's the only thing that would stop that piece of garbage from breeding.

Annie
Did you here the grandmoo is actually supporting her daughters lies? That the attorney wants to lower bail so the moo will be more willing to "cooperate"? What the fuck? If she wanted to cooperate and get her "wonderful precious miracle" daughter back, WOULDN'T SHE DO JUST THAT? In fact, wouldn't she have done it as soon as she realized her child was missing? The only way she should get out of jail, is if they find the kid alive, period. Obviously she's not cooperating, and won't ever, because her daughter is dead and if she cooperated they'd find the CORPSE AND CHARGE HER WITH MURDER.
DUH.
It's such a huge load of bullshit, I'm surprised it hasn't been headline news for the past month straight.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I read yesterday that grandma was starting to open up that things didn't add up, and that she was willing to cooperate.

The daughter (have you seen pictures?) is a self absorbed slattern. shame she sold that kid- it was a very attractive child. I'd like to know what she's using.
Why did they even bother to call the police?
Crazy: they do not get that way in one generation.
I guess that concrete slab in the backyard didnt' add up to anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login