Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Which one is worse?

Posted by Techie 
Which one is worse?
July 17, 2008
I have heard some stories but I need a few opinions here. Which one is worse:

1) A girl who secretly stops taking a pill and does not tell her guy.

-OR-

2) A guy who secretly get snipped and does not tell his girl.

Feel free to elaborate on your views.
Re: Which one is worse?
July 17, 2008
I've never thought of "who's worse." Interesting question.

I guess I'd have to say that she's worse because her lie involves bringing an innocent person into the world (the baybee) while his does not. But then again, neither one is a moral paragon.

Don't get me wrong: I'm the first one to say that WannaBreeds are lying, treacherous bitches. I can UNDERSTAND why a man would get the snip. (And as aside, consent laws ought to be outlawed. You wanna get sterilized? You should NOT have to get your spouse's consent. )

But what I don't get is this: why not just be upfront about it*? I suspect it's so the man can keep getting things status quo, i.e. keep the nookie flowing. But if it's to keep the sex coming, why are you banging some chick that you don't trust? If she's trying to oops you, and you are fucking her without protection, what's to keep her from giving you a disease? Maybe I've been married too long, but there are THINGS out there like herpes, warts, etc.

*I'm talking about in a serious, committed relationship, like dating exclusively, engagement or marriage. In a casual relationship where people aren't exclusive, I don't see the need to disclose the snip. (But see point above about diseases.)

Returning from the tanget, I'd put it this way:

In the Loser Olympics, she would come in first, but she'd only beat him by five hundredths of a second.
Anonymous User
July 17, 2008
Its worse for the woman to lie about being on the pill.

There is no need for a man to disclose the fact he was snipped, unless they are in a serious relationship and the woman states she wants to have kids. Then he needs to tell her so she can move on and find someone else who wants kids.
Anonymous User
July 17, 2008
Yeah, you are right, there are diseases out there. I personally know of two people who caught venereal diseases that are "incurable".

If someone does not wish to use protection, that is very foolish indeed.
July 17, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've never thought of "who's worse." Interesting
> question.
>
> I guess I'd have to say that she's worse because
> her lie involves bringing an innocent person into
> the world (the baybee) while his does not. But
> then again, neither one is a moral paragon.
>
> Don't get me wrong: I'm the first one to say that
> WannaBreeds are lying, treacherous bitches. I can
> UNDERSTAND why a man would get the snip. (And as
> aside, consent laws ought to be outlawed. You
> wanna get sterilized? You should NOT have to get
> your spouse's consent. )

Are there places that actually require spousal consent? I have not heard of any, but then again, I have not researched much.
>
> But what I don't get is this: why not just be
> upfront about it*?

We live in a pro-natal society. It is not very easy to get people to treat someone normally if the person is sterile by choice.

I suspect it's so the man can
> keep getting things status quo, i.e. keep the
> nookie flowing. But if it's to keep the sex
> coming, why are you banging some chick that you
> don't trust? If she's trying to oops you, and you
> are fucking her without protection, what's to keep
> her from giving you a disease? Maybe I've been
> married too long, but there are THINGS out there
> like herpes, warts, etc.

Condom should always be used. Snip offers no protection against any STD's. People do not always express their views in a short order. Some women get baby rabies later on. Worse yet, many try to change a guy.
>
> *I'm talking about in a serious, committed
> relationship, like dating exclusively, engagement
> or marriage. In a casual relationship where
> people aren't exclusive, I don't see the need to
> disclose the snip. (But see point above about
> diseases.)
>
> Returning from the tanget, I'd put it this way:
>
> In the Loser Olympics, she would come in first,
> but she'd only beat him by five hundredths of a
> second.

Again, pro-natal society has about brainwashed an average person. Starting a relationship with someone on a "I am snipped" note is very difficult in most parts of the USA. A guy is usually treated like he has AIDS by most women. Got to get to know someone before pulling the "snip skeleton" out of a closet. CF community is still small compared to the brederifia out there.
July 18, 2008
I feel the cunt who stops taking the pill to get knocked up is the fucking devil.

I find absolutely NOTHING wrong with a man who gets the snip and doesn't tell his partner.

My reasons are pretty much what "married with rabbits" has stated.
Anonymous User
July 18, 2008
My vote for loser of all time is bimbo on pill.
In interest of 'fair play' (foreplay..) though if a guy is snipped he does need to tell the girl friend. It CAN come up later as a legal matter. If it progressed to marraige and the woman is one of the baby rabies sort, and finds out he is snipped all along, it is some sort of legal term which is slipping my mind at the moment... oh yeah, false pretenses.
bratBgone
July 18, 2008
The woman is the one in the wrong. Men with the snip are a turn on!
Catabat
July 18, 2008
Absolutely agreed. If the guy is sterile, she still has options. If she gets deliberately pregnant, he has none.
CFBitchfromLA
July 18, 2008
I think the two liars deserve each other. Let the cow continue to think she can calve with the guy who is snipped but did not tell her. They will destroy each other and the world will be less two dishonest assholes.
July 18, 2008
The woman is worse, but only because her actions have a life changing effect on the man and the unborn child. The man is equally as dishonest, especially if we are talking about a marriage. Should a man need his wife's permission? No. But a decent man would discuss it with his wife before he does it. If you marriage is they type where you would need to keep something like that a secret you probably shouldn't be married in the first place.
Gigabyte
July 19, 2008
I compare both of them and they are as bad as each other because they are both disloyal.

But out of both. I with you guys (number 1) because the woman can get pregnant easily and it takes only 1 "oops" - just 1 and the man is change forever.

I know the moral pro-lifer say the man is evil because he got sterilized/snip because he chooses not to have a child.

Look at the bright side: At least the man is 99% ooops-proof and by the time after his snip and he wank-out all his sperm out of his willy and it reaches the sperm-count to Zero. He will be completly 100% Ooops-proof. So if his girlfiend get pregnant. He knows that he is not the father. She can try and DNA the kid to him but when she found out he is not the dad and he got snip. He can kick out out and he cannot be the 'Wallet'.
Sara
July 19, 2008
I think the woman who pulls a whoopsie is worse. She's tying the man to enormous dedications of time, money, and energy, and she's tying the resultant kid to a life of acrimony and bitterness. The man should be honest about his vasectomy -- ideally -- but he's not causing tangible harm by being untruthful. Emotional harm can be handled between adults; a lifetime of child support can't be soothed away.
July 19, 2008
Truly odious behavior on the woman's part. Her action has a deleterious effect on two people:

1. it creates a person the husband may resent; a strike against the (innocent) kid
2. disregards and disrespects the wishes of her partner; a strike against her partner
3. puts the entire marriage (if married) at risk, increasing the possibility that the kid will have a poorer or more disrupted childhood

All in all, the only person this action benefits is the woman, since she gets the kid she longed for. It actually hurts other people--including the kid!

But as breeders have helpfully informed us, it's only us CF folks who are selfish. Yep. Uh-huh. Yessiree.
Sara
July 19, 2008
But as breeders have helpfully informed us, it's only us CF folks who are selfish. Yep. Uh-huh. Yessiree.

I'd like to dispute that one, if you don't mind. I'd say that childfree folks on the whole are folks who have put thought and consideration into their life choices and chosen the life that's best and most responsible for them and the world around them. That's not selfish; that's every human being's right.
July 19, 2008
So what do you think of a woman who's on the Pill and doesn't tell her partner? Is she on an equal level with the man who got the snip and won't fess up?
July 19, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> So what do you think of a woman who's on the Pill
> and doesn't tell her partner? Is she on an equal
> level with the man who got the snip and won't fess
> up?

I'd stay it's somewhere there. If they are trying for a kid and she claims to be all for it and then takes a pill, well, it is a misleading move for her partner. The difference is that it's woman's body and I do not think a man should ever force an issue of a kid onto a woman. I think fewer men are baby rabied, so woman usually has more of a say so. Woman has a right to choose to abort, man has no say so. Woman can abort against man's will and I think it is her natural right to do so that should not be compromised.
Catabat
July 20, 2008
I still go with the answer that if one party feels the need to use BC, then obviously it's not a meeting of minds, and "Houston, we have a problem". You should have it in the open, not be lying to your partner. If you don't want the same things, talk it out and split up if necessary, but act like adults. And DON'T try to force what YOU want on someone who doesn't want it.

Techie, don't believe that it's just women who are baby rabid.I've met and heard of some guys who are just fucking SCARY.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
I think techie knows this.. most of the baby rabies I've seen seem to be on the womans part.
Many people will marry someone else, because they genuinely love them despite the childfree stance with the stupid mindset that they'll change their minds... eventually the bingoes start and the 'fun' begins.
For the childfree this should be a deal-breaker.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
I would think any CF man would only want to date/marry CF women...so why would he have a problem mentioning his vasectomy, even on the first date? Should not be a problem. If she runs, then she wasn't the right one for you.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
The woman is worse. She's ruined three lives.
Like Cassey said. Why would a TRULY child-free person seek the company of someone who was not like-minded? confused smiley
July 22, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> I would think any CF man would only want to
> date/marry CF women...so why would he have a
> problem mentioning his vasectomy, even on the
> first date? Should not be a problem. If she runs,
> then she wasn't the right one for you.

Casseyrod, I do not know if you are a man or a woman, but let me tell ya something. In most left wing places like CA and NY and such, being CF usually means being single - it does for a man, anyways. While I personally have no problems with neither one, I try to see it from a guys point of view who maybe would want to date (may sound like a crime for a guy, but, it is not). Chances of a guy even finding a CF person in left winger areas are very small. Sometimes, some guys settle for what they can get. I do not think it's right, but it happens. Women do it as well. So, disclosure of some important fact becomes optional. You may have a trustworthy relationship, but not all go that route. High divorce rate is a live proof of that.
July 22, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> The woman is worse. She's ruined three lives.
> Like Cassey said. Why would a TRULY child-free
> person seek the company of someone who was not
> like-minded? confused smiley

In many cases, a CF guy and CF woman will do just fine until one of them flips and becomes baby-rabied.

In a baby-rabied mind everything is justified including oopsing. Extra steps must be taken to protect the CF. Everyone is capable is breeding, few will stay CF.
Anonymous User
July 22, 2008
Techie Wrote:
> str8six Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The woman is worse. She's ruined three lives.
> > Like Cassey said. Why would a TRULY child-free
> > person seek the company of someone who was not
> > like-minded? confused smiley
>
> In many cases, a CF guy and CF woman will do just
> fine until one of them flips and becomes
> baby-rabied.
>
> In a baby-rabied mind everything is justified
> including oopsing. Extra steps must be taken to
> protect the CF. Everyone is capable is breeding,
> few will stay CF.

Techie: Amen to that, I'm picking up what you're putting down wink. I divorced [actually he filed] because my husband changed his mind about kids and I would not cave in to the pressure. Think that made me a stronger person? You bet! I will never, EVER cave in to such a critical decision. I'd rather be alone.
July 23, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> Techie Wrote:
> -----
> > str8six Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The woman is worse. She's ruined three
> lives.
> > > Like Cassey said. Why would a TRULY
> child-free
> > > person seek the company of someone who was
> not
> > > like-minded? confused smiley
> >
> > In many cases, a CF guy and CF woman will do
> just
> > fine until one of them flips and becomes
> > baby-rabied.
> >
> > In a baby-rabied mind everything is justified
> > including oopsing. Extra steps must be taken
> to
> > protect the CF. Everyone is capable is
> breeding,
> > few will stay CF.
>
>
> Techie: Amen to that, I'm picking up what you're
> putting down wink. I divorced because my husband
> changed his mind about kids and I would not cave
> in to the pressure. Think that made me a stronger
> person? You bet! I will never, EVER cave in to
> such a critical decision. I'd rather be alone.

Amen! I am proud of your decision! Now if only more men would get more firm on their positions, this world would be a better place and less crowded with single mothers. I know a few guys who divorced their wives over a kid issue - they never regret it, either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login