Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

moomybloggers are going to make me jump out a window soon

Posted by moohater 
It doesn't end people.

There is no end to how much free begging these dumb sahm-whores will do.

no end.

they want everything FREE. and they'll use whatever subterfuge to get it. none of these damn whores are running a business. they either have a wallet out bringing in the real cash, or they sit around on welfare while they sit on their asses at home, on the moommyblog networks and their own moommyblog begging for free shit and pretending they have sites that people pay attention to.

worst of all they get my clients in a tizzy (especially the ones who are internet ignorant) ooooooohhh aaahhhhh a moommyblogger has linked to me and wants some free products to review.

did i ever tell you guys i had a client who made expensive one of a kind baby furniture send one of these dumb cunts 5 grand in baby furniture to "review" in her vaunted moommyblog? when i took the account over and told the client that she just gave away 5 grand in merchandise to a site that gets all of 20 visitors a day i thought she was going to have a coronary.

there is no fucking end to how dishonest these damn bitches will be!!!!

instead of spending my day doing what i do best, building new sites, i spent the day chasing off moommybloggers. sure i got paid for it but what a waste of my skills.
Have you ever directed any of your clients to this site:

http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_500

You just drop in the url and it tells you where the site ranks in the grand scheme of things. If it turns out to be a high-ranking site, then perhaps sending free shit might pay off. But if it's a dog, then tell them to tell the grabby moo to "call me when you're in the top 500."
oh i've got more ammo than just alexa to throw at them. when i take down one of these moommybloggers to her rightful place of NOBODY, I scare even the clients with what I can find out about someone and everything about their site.

Very very very few moommybloggers actually make a living with their sites, that means no welfare and if there is a wallet out working, he only has to pay his equal share for the household not the whole thing while moommy pretends to "run a business."

The mooblog market is saturated beyond belief. All these damn housewhores have a fuckin blog these days. And they all do the same goddamn thing: Product Reviews; ie; "send me free product to revieeeewww in my moooooooooooooo bloggggggg!" And if they do politics or moo whining how haarrrrddd it is to raise brats type of blog its always the crappiest ideas and opinions of course always centered on what is best for moos. Seriously, if a mooblogger does an environmental "green blog" it will be about how moos are good for the environment. MOO MOO MOO MOO they don't talk about anything else.

No one cares about this shit except other moos, and it's all an evil eat each other alive game. Wow if you ever thought the moos were idiots when they come here to troll the cf, just wait till you see what they do to each other. It's a laff riot. Yes they get jealous and trash the other moos who get more freebees than them. good god. i'm glad i get paid to look at these trainwrecks because otherwise what a waste of my life to have to see it at all.

Mean Person Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you ever directed any of your clients to this
> site:
>
> http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_500
>
> You just drop in the url and it tells you where
> the site ranks in the grand scheme of things. If
> it turns out to be a high-ranking site, then
> perhaps sending free shit might pay off. But if
> it's a dog, then tell them to tell the grabby moo
> to "call me when you're in the top 500."
Re: moomybloggers are going to make me jump out a window soon
July 22, 2008
I'm not surprised. They want want want from the government so it's only par for the course that they'll want want want from people in the private sector, as well.

Whether they are a working breeder or not, they get handouts from the government all the time, only in different forms.
July 23, 2008
I'm just wondering what kind of "businesses" these moobloggers claim to run?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 23, 2008
moohater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> No one cares about this shit except other moos,
> and it's all an evil eat each other alive game.
> Wow if you ever thought the moos were idiots when
> they come here to troll the cf, just wait till you
> see what they do to each other. It's a laff riot.
> Yes they get jealous and trash the other moos who
> get more freebees than them. good god. i'm glad i
> get paid to look at these trainwrecks because
> otherwise what a waste of my life to have to see
> it at all.

This is the part that horrified me. They turn on each other? And they are raising the next generation? Payback is a bitch.

>
> Just wait till you
> see what they do to each other. It's a laff riot.
> Yes they get jealous and trash the other moos who
> get more freebees than them. good god. i'm glad i
> get paid to look at these trainwrecks because
> otherwise what a waste of my life to have to see
> it at all.

Hey Moohater you are funny rant because you say "moo moo moo moo". I was laughthing to bits what you write that.

Since you mention the breeders riot each other for 'who got more freebie'. How about a breeder contest or a better name "Moo contest". Put them in the arena and we get to see moos eat each other like cannibals like I see outside all the time.
July 23, 2008
I can't imagine a life so narrowly circumscribed that it consists of nothing more than moodom and angling for stupid consumer products.

Why don't they do something much more interesting?

Like read "Spotted Horses" by Faulkner.
Tend an herb garden.
Write a letter.
Learn a new recipe with a new ingredient.
Research a new technology like home wind turbines.

For Pete's sake. What narrow, shallow lives!
July 24, 2008
I'd just appreciate it if they actually did anything to raise their spawn to be productive members of society.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login