Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Howard Sterns "wife" is "cf" but she would still have the babyee

Posted by Anonymous User 
I just herd on Howard Stern, that He doesnt want any more kids, he has 3 grown kids and has made it clear thats all he wants.

Well today he mentions his hot younger girlfriend, doesnt "want" kids but if she acidently got knocked up she would keep it...........SIGH

oh come on,,,,,,,, the writting is on the way, SHE WANTS BABYEEES, and shes NOT CF

How can someone be CF and still say in the same sentence she would keep the mistake?
Signalling an oppsie.
Stern better get snipped.
Exactly, he was talking about the snip today, he had a guy on who got the snip and Howard was asking all sorts of questions, I think he is to much of a wuss to get the snip, He makes over $100 million a year (before taxes) So im sure his chick is looking to opps and guarantee a huge pay day.
Beth Ostrosky is drop-dead gorgeous, why on EARTH would she want to ruin her life, body, looks, etc., by getting knocked up? And she can make her own money - she'd be stupid to oops Howard just for a big payout. I certainly hope Howard gets himself snipped.
She is very good looking, but shes 35 and her modeling days are coming to a close, and i dont think she will opps him on purpose but maybe she is thinking if it happens, it wouldnt be so bad
When models hit 35, they tend to want that baby with a wealthy man even if the women have their own $. Models' days tend to come to a close by the time they hit their mid 30's. 15/year-olds are on the scene and often on the covers of fashion mags. Both of Donald Trump's wives after Ivana did the oopsing to get marriage and security even though the man has always protected himself with pre-nups. Howard will wish he stayed married to #1 since he was almost done with child-rearing. The young stuff ain't worth it when these older guys find they are doing it all over again with parenting. Suddenly, the older ex-wife did not seem so bad or "ugly" after all. I knew a doctor who wished he never cheated on his doctor wife and took up with a young nurse. I have not heard from him in ages and may drop an e-mail. All the time, Doc says he wishes he never divorced his long-time wife. His kids are both young adults. Nurse has three young ones and is a real pain herself despite being so pretty.
Yes, she is just "sort of" CF. She has ALWAYS said what was discussed today. I didn't hear the whole convo tho, but from what is written here, it has been said before.

She never felt the need for a child, which I have heard plenty of women say, or they say they feel like they could 'wait forever' to sprog, but then everyone has or expects a babbye and then the women know they have to start before a certain age, so they do,...because "they might be missing something". Then they sprog and have to step up to the plate.

Or, if they have an accidential pignasty, they keep it. People aren't as militant as we can be. I used to think my hubby and I would keep it, till I found this type of site and then thought, yeah, WHY would I do this? Remember, most of the time this is a taboo subject/thought and most people don't speak openly about it. We do here, but let's face it, it is easier to do when no one knows who we are.

Howard has always been pro-choice and said he would want to abort if an accident occurred, but certainly wouldn't force her to have one.

As much as she sprouted being CF (doesn't use the term tho and neither does Robin), you can tell she is really more of a fencesitter the older she gets. Plus, in my opinion, she also gets what she wants in a passive-aggressive manner. HS was against the big V but he too now sounds like a fencesitter on the vasectomy subject.

My prediction is ... sooner or later he will get one. They will have a scare and he will finally just get one. (altho Ms Passive-Aggressive said she didn't want him to have one, something like it takes the romance out of it--huh?)
Re: Howard Sterns "wife" is "cf" but she would still have the babyee
July 24, 2008
These two should not breed for any reason.
Almost no one should breed for any reason.
July 24, 2008
Sorry, hit enter by mistake. Anyway, she sounds more childless than childfree to me. Anyone want to take bets as to how long till she announces she's pregant?
I would have to know her exact age to make the bet.

But my money is on anytime before she hits the big 4-0, however many years that may be. I'm not sure she's 35, she may be like 37, but who knows? wikipedia say she was born in '72, but it also says she weighs 185 pounds!

She passive-aggressively got into his apartment, and passive-agressively wanted an engagment ring, but didn't want a wedding/marriage and now, glory be, they are getting married in the fall.

She never really asks for anything but always gets her way. I'm sure she is a nice enough person IRL but she is patiently sitting and waiting to pounce on the babbie crap. Otherwise, why no vasectomy? If they really did 'change their minds' HS could get it reversed, or hey, there's always a sperm bank or adoption, if you want a babbie it should make you happy that you have one, not where the sperm is from. It will be the funniest day when HS announces they are having a kid. Chump.
**She never felt the need for a child, which I have heard plenty of women say, or they say they feel like they could 'wait forever' to sprog, but then everyone has or expects a babbye and then the women know they have to start before a certain age, so they do,...because "they might be missing something". Then they sprog and have to step up to the plate.

Or, if they have an accidential pignasty, they keep it. People aren't as militant as we can be.**

I agree, CF Uter. I hear that a lot in bingos. "Aren't you afraid you’re missing something?" It's like it doesn't even matter what that "something" is. "Missing out" is automatically bad, no matter what! That's just retarded. Because you can’t “miss” out! Have to “keep options open,” “have it all.” Because not having something that someone else has is ALWAYS negative.

Personally, I think HS is too macho to get the snip, like most men. It WILL be funny when he becomes a daddy.
July 24, 2008
What baby? What childfreedom?

Howard Stern just wants a trophy wife and he'll soon dump her ass to get a 15-YEAR-OLD LOLITA JAILBAIT GIRLFRIEND!!!
According to another poster in another thread, HS has admitted he's afraid to get a vasectomy and to have someone cut on his nuggets.

This may be perceived as harsh, but here's my grenade: When I hear a guy like Stern say that he's afraid of the needle, I think, he's not that adverse to having kids.

Look, I had a tubal ligation. I told my doctor for 2 years that I didn't want keedz. I was 36 years old when I told her I wanted one. I left her ass when she bingoed me. When she "lost" my consent form, I called her office and threatened to pursue legal action if she didn't cough it up. Forget a numbing shot; I had G-E-N-E-R-A-L A-N-E-S-T-H-E-S-I-A. Yes, I consented to being knocked out, naked except for a gown in a room full of strangers. Yes, there is always a risk of death or pain or infection, but the simple answer is the thought of having a kid was worse and I was willing to do ANYTHING to prevent that.

Maybe Stern figures that he's got enough money or whatever, but I totally don't buy that he's scared of a novacaine shot in his dick. Shit, people! He is rich AND famous. He has access to medical care and services that you and I can only DREAM of. Remember Elvis? Doctors would sell their soul to have a celebrity client. Celebrities always have the best, legal drugs.

If he really wanted too, Howard Stern wouldn't have to be in one moment's discomfort. He could easily get a doctor to come to his house and do it, probably for free. He could probably get Oxycontin for a week before and a week afterward.

So if he's scared of the pain involved in getting his nuggets cut, he's really not thinking this through. No man who didn't really want kids would let that stop him. Especially one as rich as Howard Stern!
>>>>>>>Maybe Stern figures that he's got enough money or whatever, but I totally don't buy that he's scared of a novacaine shot in his dick. Shit, people! He is rich AND famous. He has access to medical care and services that you and I can only DREAM of. Remember Elvis? Doctors would sell their soul to have a celebrity client. Celebrities always have the best, legal drugs.

You obviously don't listen. wink

He is a germaphobe, hospital/doctor-phobe as his mom was. He also is a (recovered) OCD sufferer. He's afraid of the big V. But, you can tell he is trying to convince himself to get one, he does NOT want any mistakes and pains the thought of one, especially at 53 or whatever he is. They even talked over the possibility of a mistake w/ a therapist, and it ended up being a "stalemate". He's sounds pretty serious, but everyone "changes" their mind for the one they love, so who knows if and when she may pull a "mistake" on him and how he will react.shrug
"You obviously don't listen. wink "

Well, not recently. I'll give you that. I was a regular watcher back when his radio show was on "E" for several years. I've read his books. I know he has many neuroses.

Let me re-phrase. I do believe that he's scared, but my answer pretty much stays the same: if you really want to overcome something, because you want the end result, you'll find a way.

When you have a phobia, (And I speak from personal experience) you have to be willing to entertain idea that your anxiety is way out of proportion to the possibility of these events happening. That's where it starts.

If he wants to work on his phobia and his anxiety, he has access to the greatest doctors on the world. If I were he, I would sure as Hell be working on it if I truly didn't want any more kids. I'd get myself hypnotized or something.

Why doesn't he hold some kind of contest on his radio show, a kind of doctor competition? See which hypnotist can successfully get him through his phobias to get a vasectomy?

You read it here first!
OK, girls who had tubal, my hat is off to you! Women have to suffer more pain than men do when it comes to sterilization.

Lets clear a few things up. Men's nuts do not get cut. They numb the sack and sever 2 small tubes. It is not pleasant, in fact it sucks. But if you do not look and keep your mind off of it, it's relatively tolerable. It would be ideal to do it under general anesthesia, but not a must. Who knows what side effects are from general anesthesia, may not be all that necessary.

Bell_Flower, I cannot believe they denied that procedure to you at your age! They usually ask guys no questions, just have to be over 18 to sign a consent form.
Stories both ways abound: not just women needing a husband's "consent" to have a tubal ligation, but also husbands needing their wife's "consent" for a vasectomy. We've discussed here before that doctors often refuse to give men under a certain age, or with fewer than X number of children, vasectomies.

Doctors, for their part, say that they are trying to avoid lawsuits, involvement in divorce cases, and so forth. Their motivation for discouraging single people from sterilization is to avoid lawsuits when the patient later changes his/her mind, and apparently this is a real concern with all the ditzes out there who don't realize the potential finality of sterilization.

But I would presume that with HIPAA, the health insurance privacy legislation that passed several years ago, that a doctor would have no business expecting one adult to consent to an operation for another adult who is fully capable and responsible for him/herself.
Taz, it's so much worse than that. I was engaged but not married at the time. One of the reasons I did it as a single person was that I wanted no part of consent laws. But the Breederific Commonwealth of Virginia (where I lived at the time) required a 30 day waiting period ONLY FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS CHILDLESS. You read that right: if you've birthed or adopted a child, you can be sterilized immediately, but not if you are childless.

I was getting knocked out anyway for a D&C because I was bleeding heavily, so thanks to the Commonwealth of Virginia, I had to wait an additional 30 days because I didn't want two surgeries. THANKS FOR INTERFERING WITH MY PRIVATE MEDICAL DECISIONS, YOU STUPID BREEDER FUCKWITS!

After I went to my second doctor, the day I was in the hospital waiting for the procedure, a *helpful* nurse noticed that it was only 29 days, hence the call to my old doctor. I tried to take the consent form, which I insisted on signing even though the doctor and her nurse bingoed me relentlessly, with me but they "couldn't find it." The day at the hospital, I lost patience. I called them and told them I would sue the shit out of them and they magically found the form and faxed it over. I got my hard-won sterilization surgery.

As an aside, this particular consent law flies in the face of statistics, which show that sterilization regret is most likely to happen to those who have already had children. (And it makes sense from everything I've seen IRL--people change their mind because they find someone new and they MUST. SHIT. OUT. DNA. REPLICANTS. with that particular person.)

And really, I don't know what my former doctor's problem was. I was 36 years old, educated and I knew my own mind. Also, I had purposely avoided Christian doctors. She was Indian. Ironically, the doctor who gave me the tubal ligation was a hardcore Christian. But she was also a medical professional and she could see the surgery was the right decision for me.

I was very grateful I had the surgery because my ex turned baybee rabid about 4 years later. No ooops for him!

***Sorry for the drift. The whole topic still pisses me off, obviously.****

Back to topic, if Howard Stern is so germophobic, I have two words for him: baby shit. Seriously, is there anything more unclean than having an incontinent baby or toadler in the house who doesn't understand that shit is nasty and can't clean himself/herself?

Maybe he ought to think about that. And keeedz are germ vectors as well.
Bell said "

required a 30 day waiting period ONLY FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS CHILDLESS. You read that right: if you've birthed or adopted a child, you can be sterilized immediately, but not if you are childless. "

Bell, could you lie and tell them you had 3 kids at home? how would they check on how many kids you had, or could you tell them you adpoted (asumming they could tell if you had given birth or not) to what trouble do they go through to know if you had kids, adopted or not?
The thought of having to lie to get something like this done is horrible. Doctors are absolutely not entitled to make decisions like this for you, and it is sincerely fucked up that the law says they can.
Um, any doctor can tell if a woman had kids on examination. So lying isn't really an option for women. Men can always say they are BabyDaddies, not married to the mother I guess.
My answer was more for NoKyds4Me who asked if I could have lied.

And it's absolutely stupid that anyone should even have to lie. It's your fucking body.

Doctors are shockingly unaware of who really regrets tubal ligation. It's women who have already birthed brats. See this linky here:

http://www.greenjournal.org/cgi/content/abstract/93/6/889
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Taz, it's so much worse than that. I was engaged
> but not married at the time. One of the reasons I
> did it as a single person was that I wanted no
> part of consent laws. But the Breederific
> Commonwealth of Virginia (where I lived at the
> time) required a 30 day waiting period ONLY FOR
> SOMEONE WHO WAS CHILDLESS. You read that right:
> if you've birthed or adopted a child, you can be
> sterilized immediately, but not if you are
> childless.
>
> I was getting knocked out anyway for a D&C because
> I was bleeding heavily, so thanks to the
> Commonwealth of Virginia, I had to wait an
> additional 30 days because I didn't want two
> surgeries. THANKS FOR INTERFERING WITH MY PRIVATE
> MEDICAL DECISIONS, YOU STUPID BREEDER FUCKWITS!
>
> After I went to my second doctor, the day I was in
> the hospital waiting for the procedure, a
> *helpful* nurse noticed that it was only 29 days,
> hence the call to my old doctor. I tried to take
> the consent form, which I insisted on signing even
> though the doctor and her nurse bingoed me
> relentlessly, with me but they "couldn't find
> it." The day at the hospital, I lost patience. I
> called them and told them I would sue the shit out
> of them and they magically found the form and
> faxed it over. I got my hard-won sterilization
> surgery.
>
> As an aside, this particular consent law flies in
> the face of statistics, which show that
> sterilization regret is most likely to happen to
> those who have already had children. (And it
> makes sense from everything I've seen IRL--people
> change their mind because they find someone new
> and they MUST. SHIT. OUT. DNA. REPLICANTS. with
> that particular person.)
>
> And really, I don't know what my former doctor's
> problem was. I was 36 years old, educated and I
> knew my own mind. Also, I had purposely avoided
> Christian doctors. She was Indian. Ironically,
> the doctor who gave me the tubal ligation was a
> hardcore Christian. But she was also a medical
> professional and she could see the surgery was the
> right decision for me.
>
> I was very grateful I had the surgery because my
> ex turned baybee rabid about 4 years later. No
> ooops for him!
>
> ***Sorry for the drift. The whole topic still
> pisses me off, obviously.****
>
> Back to topic, if Howard Stern is so germophobic,
> I have two words for him: baby shit. Seriously,
> is there anything more unclean than having an
> incontinent baby or toadler in the house who
> doesn't understand that shit is nasty and can't
> clean himself/herself?
>
> Maybe he ought to think about that. And keeedz
> are germ vectors as well.

I feel horrible that "Liberal" Virginia has treated you like that! Do we live in USA or some dictator driven nation? I'll let members of this board elaborate on that one!
I initially was looking to get a vasectomy at the age of 19. I had a green light after a consultation but at that age I had no money and no medical insurance. Planned parenthood was willing to assist but excessive prying into my life was needed as they would attempt to get my state to cover it. It seemed too welfare like to me. Once I had a full time employment at the age of 21 with good medical insurance, I went for consultation once again, no questions were asked other than how will I cover my deductible. They never even asked if I was married or how many kids do I have. It was a urology clinic, so they had a surgery room in there. They claimed they did about 5-10 of those surgeries per week! No hospital visit or stay was needed. I did not want to know or see what the doctor was doing, I just told him to tell me when he was done. Doc had no problems with that. I took a few days off from work (had vacation) and few weeks off from gym (per doctor). Almost no scars and no side effects.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login