Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Name and Shame 'Em : Companies that Pass Breeder Costs To You

Posted by nowhiggers 
PG&E Electric Company

Ok so it's not bad enough that we have to be forced at gunpoint to support the breeders with taxes, there are also private companies that do the same thing, pass the breeder costs on to you.

Our electric monopoly has a special breeder program, and they include all the breeders, including the illegal alien ones of course.

Basically what it is, if you are a mega breeder having more brats than you can afford, you can get a discount on your electric bill!!! This is all based of course on the "number of people in your home" and your monthly income. So in theory, a single elderly person would probably make too much to qualify, even on social security.

I don't even have to ask who picks up the damn tab for the discount, they are passing this discount cost down to those of us without gawdawful numbers of people in our house.

They print everything in spanish too, practically begging the illegal assholes to come in and apply.

FUckin makes me SICK. Especially when I get my electric bill and know that I'm paying for someone elses spawns.

It's a monopoly too, the only electric company that serves the area.

So please, if you would in this thread, chip in the names of private companies that do this shit, it can be any kind of business, I want some names to shame here. And if I have the choice not to do business with these fuckers, I'd like to know who they are.
Many hotels do not charge for an extra person in the room if it is a child. Kids often eat free at buffet places even though the food area looks like Little Beirut by the time the kiddies are through with it. I love buffets but always try to go when the families are not there. It is nasty how parents allow their idiot kids to make a mess of the food others have to eat.

I do have a rave Thank you with Southwest. Gate and res agents will demand proof of age if the child looks more like a toddler than an infant. Of course, Mawmie screams how she cannot get a birth certificate while at the airport. Many a moo and daddio have been forced to pay full-fare when trying to pass of a 2/year-old for an 18/month-old.
Does the United States 'Government' count?
Re: Name and Shame 'Em : Companies that Pass Breeder Costs To You
July 24, 2008
CF people should boycott ANY restaurant that has a "KIDS EAT FREE!" offer. No they f*cking well don't eat free. It's a restaurant, not a charity. The kiddies' food bill is divvied up into the costs displayed on the grownups' menus.

Also, any vacation-booker that offers "FREE KIDS PLACES!". Oh give me a break. These companies are NOT giving away free holidays for up to two children accompanying two adults. It's true the parents don't pay extra to add their kids to their holiday in the Costa Brava or whatever run-down, smelly kid-infested resort they attend. The cost of the kids' holidays is likewise divvied up and applied to the prices displayed for all of the grownups' holidays.

These days I do not do business anywhere that gives ANYTHING free to children. Because I don't want any of it ultimately coming out of my pocket thanks.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Payless Shoe Store.

Gives special deals to parents on kids' shoes.
July 24, 2008
This thread is a great idea. Keep them coming.
THANK YOU Nowiggers......I finaly feel that my thoughts on this issue are now validated!!!! I have always had a resentment to patronize an establishment that gives freebies to the famblies with children!!! I SO agree, its the rest of the us that pick up the tab. Let's face it, the business isn't going to cut into its bottem line, it will OF COURSE pass the costs off!! Thanks for IVY me!!
July 24, 2008
Nowhiggers, great thread!

Here are a few web sites I found that leads one to where brats get free meals:

http://www.mykidseatfree.com/
http://www.coupondivas.com/kids-eat-free
http://www.kidseat4free.com
http://www.kidseatfreecard.com/

And here's a Mooooomee Savers forum: http://mommysavers.com/boards/money-saving-tips-entertainment/55334-restaurants-offer-kids-eat-free-deals.html two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 24, 2008
Here's a bus company: http://www.smartertravel.com/family-travel/northeast-bus-company-offers-40-percent-kids-discount.html?id=1613813

Discounts for utilities eligibility criteria:
* Your household income does not exceed 200% of the federal poverty level
* You currently receive benefits under one of the following programs:
EAEDC, Food Stamps, WIC, Fuel Assistance, Head Start, Medicaid, National School Lunch Program, Public Housing, School Breakfast Program, Supplemental Security Program, TAFDC, Veterans Programs - 115 benefits, DIC surviving parent, Non-Service Pension

July 24, 2008
The Vieux Duluth restaurant chain around here is "Brats Eat Free":

http://www.auvieuxduluth.com/promo-les-enfants.html

And check out this crap from auto/home insurance company La Capitale:

http://www.lacapitale.com/assurance/auto/programme-jeune-famille.jsp?lang=en

Breeder-pleasing bastards. If that's not discrimination against the CF, I don't know what is.

(The reasoning is apparently that, because breeders lurve their nasty sprogshits so very, very much, they are better and more careful drivers. HA HA HA !!! That must explain why nearly ALL the worst drivers I ever encounter have a "Fucktrophy On Board" sign.)
Again thank you nowiggers, I also want to bring up another issue, maybe it needs its own thread, but, what about mandated healthcare plans- in which monies are taken out of your paycheck? I would like to see a cafeteria style plan where I work, but its not available. When I see what the "company" contributes toward a family policy as opposed to a single policy, there is serious "family status discrimination" going on. Anybody have any thoughts about this?
Medusa, do you by any chance live in Quebec?
Quite frankly, I think parents should be ashamed of taking freebies in FOR-PROFIT ESTABLISHMENTS just because they have kids. I really think that scarlet letters need to make a comeback -- too many people are proud to take things that others have earned or paid for.
July 25, 2008
Unfortunately, to be a breeder these days is to have no sense of shame. We have CHYLDRENNNNN--you OWE us all this stuff!" No I don't! Nor does the rest of the taxpaying public.

And thus SHIT with everything having to be in Spanish as well as English--if I WANTED to have everydamn thing printed in two languages, I'd move to fucking Canada!Learn the fucking national language or go back where the hell you came from.

I am so tired of paying for our "free" crap for breeders. Pay your own goddamn way!
July 25, 2008
On Amtrak, there is a 50% discount for brats aged 2-15. Screaming shitsacks under age 2 ride for free.

Parents should be charged MORE for traveling with a kid just for the sheer inconvenience imposed on everyone.

The cleaning staff for instance. I would hate to have to clean a room/area/seat where a shit sack spent any kind of time. Sticky fingers, shitty asses, drool, food smeared, vomit, crayons, dirty shoes all over everything - that has to be scrubbed off or it's there waiting for the next unsuspecting person.
Any company that says they are "family friendly" to their employees also is a red flag of how they shove it up the @ss to non-childed workers.

http://www.workingmother.com/web?service=direct/1/ViewTopListingPage/dlinkPage&sp=S0

There are a whole bunch of them out there. Notice how NOTHING is given to those who chose not to breed!
July 25, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any company that says they are "family friendly"
> to their employees also is a red flag of how they
> shove it up the @ss to non-childed workers.
>
> http://www.workingmother.com/web?service=direct/1/
> ViewTopListingPage/dlinkPage&sp=S0
>
> There are a whole bunch of them out there. Notice
> how NOTHING is given to those who chose not to
> breed!

I'm looking for work, and I avoid those places like a deadly sickness. One of my friends (who is also CF) got fired from one of those employers because she didn't want to babysit a skankfare-to-work moo's five bastards.

July 25, 2008
catmeow Wrote:

> I'm looking for work, and I avoid those places
> like a deadly sickness. One of my friends (who is
> also CF) got fired from one of those employers
> because she didn't want to babysit a
> skankfare-to-work moo's five bastards.

How in the hell is that even legal?!?!?!
July 25, 2008
LoveToLurk, it's not legal as far as I know. However, management took the moo's side; the hospital (a well-known one) my friend worked in probably wants to keep its reputation as a great place for breeders to work.

LoveToLurk Wrote:
> catmeow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I'm looking for work, and I avoid those places
> > like a deadly sickness. One of my friends (who
> is
> > also CF) got fired from one of those employers
> > because she didn't want to babysit a
> > skankfare-to-work moo's five bastards.
>
> How in the hell is that even legal?!?!?!

It isn't. But just TRY challenging it in court. Everyone in the court will almost surely automatically side with the moomie...either because they are breeder-panderers themselves or fear the wrath of those who are.

I'm all for the skankfare-to-work programs in most cases, b/c at least then the 'mom' is actually doing something useful for once to society, even if it doesn't come close to repaying all the freebies she gets. But the problem is that junk like this keeps happening...the CF expected to make it easier for those doing TMIJITW.
July 25, 2008
Ok, me again. I googled up "Family Friendly Employer" to see exactly what that term means, and a link took me to this gem. It's filled with typical moo bullshit, but the last line was my favorite.

http://tinyurl.com/57unlk

Women like her are the reason other women are not treated equally in the workplace. "Give me more for doing less work. I'm raising the foootre." You really can't blame CEO's who choose men over women.
July 25, 2008
CFTeen Wrote:
>
> I'm all for the skankfare-to-work programs in most
> cases, b/c at least then the 'mom' is actually
> doing something useful for once to society, even
> if it doesn't come close to repaying all the
> freebies she gets.

Skankfare-to-work moos are usually just as useless in the workplace. They never had a work ethic and do what they can to dump at least half of their share of the work onto their co-workers. They also believe that they can take any time off that they please and want to get paid the same or more than their co-workers.

UK restuarants to avoid (from The Bay Restuarant group). They own the
Slug and Lettuce chain,
the La Tasca tapas chain
HaHa Bar and Grill chain
as well as La Vina-a restaurant chain which proudly introduced "kids eat free" policy at the same time their prices went up by 30 percent. They can't be bothered to respond to letetrs of complaint-of whch there have been a number. They are all too happy to screw the CF/CL and EN brigade to bribe breeders in. So screw them.
I know someone whose wife works for Bank of America. I couldn't believe it when he told me that BofA workers are paid an extra amount per kid to help offset bratcare. Check it out:

Bratcare Plus!

We offer several dependent care programs to help associates locate and pay for quality dependent care:

* Child Care Plus. Depending on the associate's eligibility and the child's age, Bank of America will reimburse up to $175 per month per child
* Dependent care reimbursement account. Allows you to use pre-tax deductions to pay for dependent care expenses, which lowers your taxable income

Oh, ookay. Breeders, get extra cash outright for their lifestyle CHOICE, yet someone taking care of an elderly parent, for example, merely gets to write off their expenses. Can you believe this shit?

So glad I have no dealings with Bank of America. Breeder-pleasing bastards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login