Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Toddler dies in swimming pool at home

Posted by catmeow 
Toddler dies in swimming pool at home
July 24, 2008
By Maddie Hanna, Globe Correspondent

TAUNTON -- A one-year-old boy drowned this morning in a swimming pool at his home, police said.

Jacob Ebenberg-Carey was found in the pool at the home on Kilmer Avenue at about 7:40 a.m.

Police said the mother, who has five children, realized at some point this morning she didn't know where her youngest was and went outside and saw him in the pool.

Police aren't sure how the child got out of the house, said Police Chief Raymond O'Berg.

O'Berg said a door leads from the house onto a deck, and a swimming pool is attached to the deck. He said it wasn't very far from the door to the pool. "Almost, if you went out the door, the pool was there," he said.

"You can speculate," he said. "Kids leave doors open."

O'Berg said Taunton police and investigators from the district attorney's office are looking into the incident. "It's clearly an accident, but you investigate it," he said.

He said the family was overwhelmed with grief and had asked for privacy.

This is one way for moos to get rid of excess crotch droppings. She was too fucking stupid to prevent having five brats.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
Re: Toddler dies in swimming pool at home
July 25, 2008
My good friends - friend was a complete drunk and druggie, she had a kid that she didnt plan for and ofcourse she was to dumb to abort IT, well she passed out on her mom's couch and the kid/babyeee drowned in her mothers swimming pool, the punishment? she got over $150.000 from her parents home owners insurance,

Fast forward a few years, she now has a new born from a different guy (who is in jail) and she partys all day and night, she brings that kid to cocain partys and lets the kid just wonder around.

We always joke about her, she basicly murdered her 1st baby and got rewarded for doing so. We are waiting for her to "off" her new baby any day now,
The bitch should have been in jail after getting her tubes tied. I cannot believe our legal system has allowed a frivolous insurance claim like that to go through. Not only our tax dollars are wasted but also our insurance premiums go up to finance stupidity.
Anonymous User
July 25, 2008
TAZ your right, this skank and her boy friend both got around 150.000 each, I watched these assholes break up and the guy bought a condo with his money and the dumb skank bought 2 cars (but still lives at home with her mom and her new busted condom) My friend sees her all the time, shes a total drunk and druggie, she hasnt learned any lesson, I know she is searching for a new way to off her new soul sucker, its cutting into her partying lifestyle, I just dont know why she would have another after killing the 1st, but than again, she was rewarded for killing IT.
July 25, 2008
"Overwhelmed with grief" my ass. Probably working on a replacement now.
July 25, 2008
I don't feel sorry for this asshole. 5 kids is too many for her to handle - that's painfully obvious by the fact that she lost track of the kid and he ended up drowning.
July 25, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't feel sorry for this asshole. 5 kids is
> too many for her to handle - that's painfully
> obvious by the fact that she lost track of the kid
> and he ended up drowning.

This reminds me of the number of times this has happened in wealthy homes where there are multiple children- what does the nanny think she's getting paid for? To bang the husband?
Anonymous User
July 25, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't feel sorry for this asshole. 5 kids is
> > too many for her to handle - that's painfully
> > obvious by the fact that she lost track of the
> kid
> > and he ended up drowning.
>
> This reminds me of the number of times this has
> happened in wealthy homes where there are multiple
> children- what does the nanny think she's getting
> paid for? To bang the husband?

I was going to say 'because the husband doesn't get any...' Obviously he did because there's multiple kids. However, those may be the ONLY times 'he gets any'. The rest of the time, moo has her head up kids ass, they're the only ones who exist. Duh is just a wallet.
July 25, 2008
What a non-news-story.

That's the only reason why parents GET pools. To quietly and in the privacy of their own backyard thin out the herd.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login