Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
March 10, 2006
Just what I luv about breeder parents. 'OH, save babbeeee at any cost..'
just so the little bugger can grow up and be totally aware that he/she is dying and understands the concept. how kind is that?
next door neighbors, really very nice people, had a child that, for whatever horrible reason, got (thru no fault of his own) one of those damnable heart destroying viruses. He was only about 2 at the time, or less. My opinion would be to let the child go while he is unwaware of dying. My belief where he goes he would be better off (funny how people talk about heaven, babies are guaranteed it (I'll catch it for this remark) but will move heaven and earth to keep the baby alive. This kid has a transplant heart, is living a relatively good life, but most likely will not live a full life. (The heart will give out eventually.
This is what convinces me that having children and 'saving these little defectives' is all about the mother, rather than what is best for the child.
Sounds horrid, but if a baby is gonna die at 5 months, I'd rather see it go then, then live to 5 or so and be completely aware of it.
sprogless
Re: #1048
March 10, 2006
two cents, that is how I feel, too. I'm just thankful that I'll never have to make that kind of decision. It must be awful for your neighbors. Some people probably think that some kind of life, is better than none at all, but these decisions are usually made when the child is dying. The parents are desperate, and their judgement is clouded by emotion. I'm not talking about people who know something is wrong, and have the baby, anyway, but people like your neighbors. It's so sad...
Computer Nerd
March 11, 2006
God has a special place in heaven for children (or babies) that suffered. He wouldn't want suffering children or babies to suffer due to the cost of someone being to selfish to abort the pregnancy due to their selfish desires. angel with halo
mercurior 1
March 11, 2006
thats why in the UK, the law authorities decide on right to life, they are dispassionate, and make well usually make the logical choices.
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 13, 2006
Too bad it's not like that everywhere. It would be a relief on the health care systems.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.