Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiot Moo Bitch Is At It--AGAIN!

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Idiot Moo Bitch Is At It--AGAIN!
July 26, 2008
Any of you remember the Idiot Moo bitch who lost one loaf a couple of days after it was hatched and a second one who was a stillbirth? Well, IMB is at it again. She fond out about some kind of therapy that might enable her to carry a loaf to term. Unfortunately since this is apparently an experimental deal, MooBitch doesn't have to pay for it. With our luck, the bitch will carry said loaf to term and we'll have to endure the sight of another white trash piece of shit.
Anonymous User
Re: Idiot Moo Bitch Is At It--AGAIN!
July 26, 2008
And will pass on the genes for infertility so the problems will only get worse.
July 27, 2008
Well, assuming that she has the crotchturd and it survives, one can only hope that it is infertile and doesn't opt for treatments, whatever.

I wish these stupid, Bible-banging white trash bitches wouldn't choose to reproduce themselves. It would make the world a far better and quieter place.
kidlesskim
July 27, 2008
Personally, I think that as long as there are hundreds of thousands of kids awaiting adoption, that ALL forms of fertility treatments, overseas adoptions, and what amounts to buying a healthy white baby from private agencies, should be illegal. If they REALLY wanted a kid for the alleged sole purpose to love and raise it, then why does it have to be "their own".??? Artifical breeding is by far, the epitome of selfishness. If any of the ones I know, who have bought a kid or spent 50k+ to get one put in the oven by a doctor, ever try and pull me into any conversation regarding said kid, they ALWAYS wish they hadn't because I can not help but speak my thoughts.

I have alienated more than one breeder co-worker because of this, but I didn't lose much as they were a pain in the ass anyway.
July 27, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
If they REALLY wanted a kid for the
> alleged sole purpose to love and raise it, then
> why does it have to be "their own".???

The brat has to be the spawn of breeders because the mindless duh and moo want to prove that their reproductive systems work. A good adoptive parent who is asked, "Is the kid your own?" would simply answer that it is. Hey, my cat is "my own"! grinning smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
I agree. No artifical breeding. If you or your chosen is infertile, that is what you've been dealt. Deal with it. Adopt.

You all should know my disdain for IVF due to the fact that so many think that insurance should pay for it. BULL I say. All that does is RAISE my premiuns and copays and REDUCE covered procedures for me. I can't see a MD, I can only see a PA or RN, yet I still have my premiums taken from my paycheck; I have no choice. Ironcially it seems that the "pro-artifical" breeders are talking the anti abortion cause that if one gets pregnant its "God's will". Ya know, if ya CAN"T get pregnant, that too is "God's will" and don't mess with it.
July 28, 2008
Sadly, many infertility treatments ($$$$$$) are covered by benefit coverage. So, she can force nature's hand to have her miracle and your sorry ass isn't allowed dental.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login