Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A second kid for Ben and Jen

Posted by guest 
A second kid for Ben and Jen
July 26, 2008
More pregnancy news from Breederwood. On E! News Daily yesterday they announced that Jennifer Garner is four months pregnant.
Re: A second kid for Ben and Jen
July 27, 2008
July 27, 2008
Gawds, I am so sick of those Celebrity Breeders.
kidlesskim
July 27, 2008
I too, am sick of celebrity breeders. Whatever happened to the days when getting knocked up, being a "single mom", or even the image of motherhood would mean the end of a promising career for an actress? Now, they call attention to their swelling bellies and have no shame when they are'nt even married, openly talk about intimate details like liquid oozing from boobs, vomiting in the morning, purple stretch marks, their sex lives, etc....and the general public oohs and aahhs and listens with unwavering interest as if being knocked up is unique, rare, unusual, or news worthy, instead of what it is; common, dime a dozen, boring, and about as newsworthy as fender bender in New York City or an illegal immigrant found working at a carwash in Texas.

I fell asleep on the couch with the TV on one night last week and woke up to a nightmare. It was The Tori and Dean, Home Sweet Home show and they were riding around house hunting. One of my cats had hidden my remote, so as I scrambled in the dark to get the channel changed, I had to hear her whine, see her rub on her belly, hear her tell Dean how ...'This neighborhood is perfect because it has sidewalks for the baby stroller...." and then as a finale I had to watch this 30 something woman poke out her bottom lip in a pout, much like a two year old, because he refused to knock on the door of a house for sale because the sign on the lawn CLEARLY said, "By appointment only".
I thought I would toss my cookies. I don't even know who most of the so called "stars" who grace the covers of family circle are anyway.
barbara
July 28, 2008
More celebrity breeder news. Now another Hollywood couple, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are expecting twins.

What the hell are these celebs eating and drinking that's causing this rise in twin births in showbiz couples? First, Patrick Dempsey and his wife had twins last year and Marcia Cross, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony and Brangelina.
July 29, 2008
Celebrities are certainly acting like they're expecting another baby Jesus or Buddha.eye rolling smiley
July 29, 2008
Or one of each.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 29, 2008
I think it's such a fad nowadays for Hollywood to pop out kids. It's like they think it's some kind of trophy. I am sick as hell of it, especially Brad Pitt and his breeder wife.
July 29, 2008
barbara Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > What the hell are these celebs eating and drinking
> that's causing this rise in twin births in showbiz
> couples?

Fertility drugs, I'm sure.
m4p, I think you mean his breeder whore. I personally can't stand the whole 'Saint Angelina' thing. What, she broke up a home and got knocked up with Brad's spawn, so she's a saint and Jennifer Anniston is the stupid one? Chaps my ass to no end the double-standard we STILL have in America-that if a woman won't breed for a man she deserves to lose him to a woman who will.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login