Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re Entry 1060

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re Entry 1060
March 10, 2006
I cant believe what I just read! We have nothing like that in australia but we do have those dumb stickers with "child on board" or "baby on board" .I really hate these stickers.I just want to ram them!!! lol....Like what do they want me to do? Do they want me to drive more careful around them than I would any other car just because they have children in their car?

I once saw a sticker that said "be patient baby on board!" WTF???
Anonymous User
Re: Re Entry 1060
March 11, 2006
I saw a sticker on a moo-van the other day that is even worse. It had the name of some sprog, with the years 1999-2003, and *we miss you*.

It's sad that this kid died so young, but for fuck's sake...did they have to make a sticker out of it?

Tacky, tacky, TACKY!
Anonymous User
March 11, 2006
OMFG! that takes the cake!
mercurior 1
March 11, 2006
the real reason for those signs at first, is incase of accident, so the firemen, ambulance, police would know theres a child there.. thats the original idea which is good. BUT its become a bragging sign, but there are some that remake those signs, i have one here saying ex husband in boot, and cool cat on board
CF Scorpio
March 13, 2006
Funny you should post this rant...I've been ranting about this to DH for months and have been meaning to write it up as a rant here but never got around to it.

Here in TX, those damn stickers are all over the place! And invariably they're on the back window of an SUV or Minivan - I've only ever seen ONE such sticker on an actual normal-sized car. Breeders and Hugh Jass Vehicles - they go together.

And yeah, 9 times out of 10, the boy's sticker is for a sport and the girl's sticker says "Cheer" or "dance" on it. God forbid the girls should play an actual SPORT! (Not that there's anything wrong with dance, but geez!)
Anonymous User
March 13, 2006
I pitty people who have those signs on the back of their cars...I actually gat embarassed for them
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.