Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Because I'm conceited

Posted by Cambion 
Because I'm conceited
July 27, 2008
Hopefully I won't come off as sounding too full of myself by posting this, but I have recently given my CF rant/essay site a makeover. Nothing fancy, but many steps above the free templates Freewebs offers, and a hell of a lot easier to navigate.

Be warned that some of the rants are really...vitriolic. Perhaps in excess - I tried to weed out the completely retarded ones and decide which of the most caustic ones still made valid enough of points to keep. The newer rants (none are dated) are more calm:

http://www.freewebs.com/rockincf3/index.htm

For some reason, this didn't post when I put it up last night, so here I go again.
nowhiggers
Re: Because I'm conceited
July 28, 2008
HA HA!!! I love the way you put autism and indigo under the same category together. LOL.

I totally think both are a scam, one for attention and the other for attention and money.
July 28, 2008
Nicely put together, Cambion. A wealth of reading.
July 28, 2008
GREAT site!!!

I've bookmarked it.
July 28, 2008
Now don't go asking for any freebies to review, okay?

HAW!! Great site!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Gigabyte
July 28, 2008
Have anyone went to this link:
http://internettrash.com/users/bitchdaisy/index.html

This site is looks weird but tells you 100% damn-straight hippy true. Actually make it 200% because choosing not to have kids always prevails. I love this site, I even bookmarked it

This shows (one again) why Childfree people are smarter than breeders (always).
nowhiggers
July 28, 2008
http://internettrash.com/users/bitchdaisy/charity.html

And I would add to this that basically, since there are no services for adults in this country, or extremely limited services if any at all, that essentially destroys the tax base that the breeders want to maintain for all of their welfare and turd werld foreign aid programs.

Eventually, and it may be coming very soon in this grim economy, if you destroy the base of people who pay the most taxes (the childfree) you aren't going to have any charity for the goddamned brats and moos, it's going to collapse. Between doing what we do to childfree adults that could use charity to "pull themselves up by the bootstraps" if they are in a tough situation (not helping with one red cent) and all of the illegal turd werld labor taking jobs that used to pay people union wages, we're fucked. And then what are these goddamned charity assholes going to say then when the whole fucking welfare system collapses?

The difference between the west and the turd werld is that there is no fucking such thing as "welfare" in those countries. Welfare in Mexico?? LMAO!!! No, the breeders and their brats there live in cardboard shanty towns and the only handouts they can look forward to is when some idiot limousine liberal from the west parades in with a bunch of white guilt and a wad of cash.

If we destroy the people that pay the taxes we WILL BE a turd werld country. But that's what the Neoconservatives and limousine liberals want. The cons want cheap wages and the libs want to give it all away to the breeders with no help for the adults that actually make up the tax base.

Gigabyte Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have anyone went to this link:
> http://internettrash.com/users/bitchdaisy/index.ht
> ml
>
> This site is looks weird but tells you 100%
> damn-straight hippy true. Actually make it 200%
> because choosing not to have kids always prevails.
> I love this site, I even bookmarked it
>
> This shows (one again) why Childfree people are
> smarter than breeders (always).
July 28, 2008
Indigo children???? I never heard of anything so stupid!

Cambion, nice site.
July 28, 2008
Thanks very much for the comments, everyone. I appreciate everyone's criticism. I hate to ask, but does anyone have any suggestions in terms of the site (the layout, the navigation, the essays, etc.)? Anything that looks like it should be deleted, or added, or altered in some manner? Can everyone read the text okay? I know it's very tiny and I personally love small fonts, but I know not everyone's vision is holly and jolly.

smiling smiley
July 29, 2008
You left out the horrors of breastfeeding!grinning smiley
July 29, 2008
I'm actually going to do something very soon on BFing. I got into a lovely little skirmish on another forum over tit-feeding and it sort of prompted me to do a rant about it. That board is very inspiring in terms of anti-breeder rant material.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login