Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Train deaths in Queensland

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
March 12, 2006
Yes I heard about the deaths on the evening news a little while ago....Did you hear that the mother of the two boys also lost another son in a stolen car( he was killed during a police chase when he crashed the car)

I am not being mean but the mum did like a bit of a feral.The first thing that come to my mind when I heard it was "where the hell was she?" What kind of bloody idiot leaves her children 10 and 8 to play on the fucking train tracks?
1070 poster
March 12, 2006
Yeah, I saw her too. Ferral. Big fucking surprise there.

Well, at least some more of her idiot offspring have removed themselves from the gene pool and saved the Australian tax payers the cost of the invevitable future incarceration of these charming little angels... Seriously, if the kids were throwing rocks at trains at 8 and 10 years of age (whilst roaming the streets at night, no less), it was only a matter of time before they graduated to other crimes and ended up in front of a judge.

Of course, we'll hear the standard "they are good kids" line that all crim-breeders use in interviews with the media when their children are caught/get killed.

Yeah, I'm a harsh prick, but after seeing how the country's future seems to consist mostly of these dickheads, you can't help but feel cynical.

Anonymous User
March 13, 2006
No mate your'e not harsh you are just speaking the truth....
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 13, 2006
It's the same here in the US. No one will ask the mother, "Where the hell were you?" It will be the fault of the railroad, no doubt. In my eyes, it's 3 less stupid beings on the earth. Boo hoo.
Anonymous User
March 13, 2006
This is the problem now though with society in general.Nobody wants to be held accountable for their own behaviour.
The only person I feel sorry for in all this is the train driver.That poor bastard should not have had to go through that....If the moo was actually watching her kids this all would never have happened.
CF Scorpio
March 13, 2006
You know, I grew up with train tracks in back of my house. All of us neighborhood kids knew enough not to cross the tracks. Sometimes the older boys would be really brave and go down to the tracks to put a penny down on them, but all of our parents warned us about how dangerous the trains were and how you could be sucked in by the air-currents of the trains going by if you were too close.

And throwing rocks? That would never have occurred to us! We sometimes rode the trains too, and we sure wouldn't have wanted anyone throwing rocks at US.
Anonymous User
March 13, 2006
Yea I know but your parents sound like they were good responsible parents but I think the parents of these children could not give a fuck about them to educate them.
It is so sad that it happened but they wont be throwing any more rocks now will they.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.