Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Religious beeeelief and breeding

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Religious beeeelief and breeding
July 29, 2008
Religious belief and reflexive breeding seem to go hand in hand - and are self-perpetuating machines. The reason why non-religious (and CF) people are in the minority and may always be in the minority is they tend not to reproduce, so the field is left to the dumbos and the "magical thinkers" who inculcate the next generation with the same beeeeeliefs they themselves hold.

The irony of it is that those who would probably make the best (if reluctant) parents, who would teach their children to THINK rather than beeeeeelieve, are the ones least likely to have kids.

Which is why breeders rule the world - and reason/rational thought are the exception rather than the rule....
Anonymous User
Re: Religious beeeelief and breeding
July 29, 2008
thats a good point, we are a dying breed lol
kidlesskim
July 29, 2008
I have known quite a few prolific religious breeders in my time and they all have this vacant, wide eyed, unkempt, pasty faced look like you might expect to see on a POW after years of solitary confinement, or on the faces of the people who followed Jim Jones with his purple koolaid a while back. They are clearly brainwashed, unwavering, and almost robotic in their religious belief system which includes all kind of wacky things that they seemingly do by rote, including having babies.I have seen women who already have 5 kids, their husband is laid off, and the power is due to be shut off any day, literally SQUEAL with delight and grin ear to ear when they giddily announce that "God" has blessed them with yet another "precious gift" which is due to arrive in 7 months or so.

If I kept getting these unreturnable "gifts", I'd be asking God to take me off of his "gift" registry.
July 29, 2008
They'd never have the balls to follow Jim Jones, he asked his people to actually do things.

While I do believe religious belief and breeding go hand in hand, I think thoughtlessness and breeding are conjoined twins. Religion is just a pretty wrapping for not thinking or taking responsibility for your own actions. Don't want to take the blame yourself? Jebus will forgive. Feel bad about the shitty way you've treated people? Just "open your heart" on your death bed and off to heaven with you. Accidentally fell into a prostitute and then gave your wife the AIDS? Go to confession, be absolved of your sins. Don't want to have to explain to your children why some people are gay, insane, freaks or whatever? Send them to sunday school so the nice priest can assure them everyone who is different is going to hell, and if you tell anyone about this other little game, you're going to hell too.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login