Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OMFG the liberals are finally doing something for adults!! OMFG!!!

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/30/frank.marijuana/index.html

WOW! What a nice surprise to wake up to! They are doing something other than taxing everyone to "take care of the village children." I can hardly believe it. Liberals acting like libertarians!!! Holy shit!!

Smoke up and celebrate today people!

Bush ain't going to sign this, but it may be a glimpse of what is to come, maybe Oboomer would sign it.
I hope this bill passes. If pot becomes legal, then the government can regulate it more, which equates to marijuana that is more "pure"-i.e. not laced with crack or pcp. Marijuana is a lot less harmful than alcohol and doesn't leave a nasty hangover LOL. I love how critics of the bill were like "OMG what about the childruhnnnn", as if kids don't know how to get their hands on worse things like Ecstasy, meth, and pills.

:smoke :smoke :smoke
While I am not a pot smoker, I think it should be packaged and taxed and sold like alcohol.Also, I am for just about ANY bill or law that isn't some new give away program or discount for breeders and/or their kids or the glorious welfare birth experience which ties up tax payer's money for pre, during, and post delivery for moomie, and then another 18-20 years for the kid while he learns to excel at his crime of choice. Then, we get to pay for his living expenses and medical care for another 20-life.
Well folks, I live in good old liberal Californication, and I've had my medical marijuana card for several years now and am 100% legal in the eyes of the state. :smoke

The one thing I do not do and will not do (until federal problems are solved) is grow. Although, under state law and in my county I could roll with a few pounds and some thing like 60 plants. drinking coffee The feds love to bust cali medical growers though, and I do not need that hassle.

Now, where do I get my medical cannabis, you might ask? grinning smiley We have these nice little places called medical dispensaries that were established under state law 420. that's right, we have a state law 420 that allows for these dispensaries. prop 215 is my legal right to use it for chronic pain with a drs recommendation.

If you've never been in a medical dispensary, or only heard about them, some are ok, some I wouldn't go back to, and some are like the freaking walmarts with aisle after aisle of every kind of possible way to make and use cannabis. They've got candies, cookies, suntan lotions (yes, cannabis oils can be very effective when absorbed through the skin grinning smiley), body oil sprays, One of my favorites is the arthritis rubs that have cannabis oil, cayenne pepper, and menthol. And the selection of medical flowers, there is every strain under the sun. If you've never seen pink or purple cannabis flowers, you must come to cali. grinning smiley

Anyhow, from time to time you have breeders (and its always the breeders) complaining about the dispensaries, even if they are operating discreetly under the law. sleeping One problem that some of the dispensaries have is the idiots that want to bring their toadlers on the dispensary property. Moo or duh will have a medical card and will try to bring in their loaves, they are immediately kicked off of the property but not without some kind of whining or complaining about how "my chhiiuuulldddddd isn't going to touch anyyyythhhinnngggggggg" But the fact of the matter is, you've also got a lot of old grandmas and grandpas that go to the best dispensaries, people with some really harsh illnesses and pain, and they just don't want to fuckin hear a bunch a brats around period. Also, when idiots try to bring in their toadlers, then you've got the fundy breeders living near the dispensary complaining about "children being corrupted" or some such nonsense.

So really, the problems we have here in cali with "thuhhh chyyyuillddrrunnnn" are the dumb breeders trying to invade medical cannabis spaces with kids. This is no different than regular medicine, you lock up your pills from the pharmacy away from the kids, should you not do the same with your medical cannabis?

If the breeders did not do the stupid shit they do, dispensaries wouldn't have bad reps. Because even if they kick them out, or not let them in the door, all it takes is some fundy busy body in the community that likes to watch the goings on at their local dispensary and see some breeder bringing along their brats pulling into the parking lot. The fact that they are not allowed in the door doesn't matter, it's the fact that they were on dispensary property with keeeyyudds.
btw, Barney Frank is one of these old timey liberals from the 60s and 70s. The kind that stays the hell out of your personal business, thinks that everyone should have healthcare, etc. There are a few of these left, thank doG.
Re: OMFG the liberals are finally doing something for adults!! OMFG!!!
July 31, 2008
I never had pot laced with PCP or crack. It's just silly. I've had it laced with other things, but we put them in there ourselves.

If it were legal, then I'd grow it myself.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
I was hoping for something like an anti-discrimination bill for the childfree...but I guess this is a start.
Re: OMFG the liberals are finally doing something for adults!! OMFG!!!
July 31, 2008
"The vast amount of human activity ought to be none of the government's business," Frank said on Capitol Hill. "I don't think it is the government's business to tell you how to spend your leisure time."

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login