Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moomie admits she may not should have had the kid, then lies

Posted by kidlesskim 
"Today was bad and difficult and I am spent. My sister and I took DS hiking, which he loved. I had fun too....until my blood sugar plummeted. I did not eat enough for breakfast. Anyway, on top of that DS would not nurse or lie down for his nap after lunch. He kept hitting me and laughing, even when I took his face in my hands and said "no" in my business voice. I put him down from the bed and stormed out into the living room, where my sister asked what was wrong. I expressed some very negative feelings about DS, which would have hurt his feelings if he was older (he knew I was mad, which probably didn't make him feel great).

My sister watched him while I rested and then he was asking for me and came into the other room and nursed to sleep.

I don't like myself when I act this way. I have some mental health issues that I try to stay on top of and keep in perspective. At my worst, I feel as if I should not have had a baby because I can't parent the way I feel that I should sometimes".

If the kid is old enough to hit her and ASK for her, then he is likely too old to be breastfeeding. Since she admits she has mental health issues and "stormed" into the room in anger after dealing with the kid's demands and his hitting her, I think her thinking that she shouldn't have had him in the first place may have more to do with she wished she hadn't had him at all. Instead, she lies that it's because she can't "parent the way she wants to", because who is stopping her from parenting any way she wishes? Unless of course, she wants to "parent" by beating the living shit out of the kid rather than having her chest turned into a perpetual on call milk factory and share her bed with a shit filled diaper and smelly little wiggle worm for 4 or 5 years, when she isn't being hit.
Re: Moomie admits she may not should have had the kid, then lies
July 30, 2008
This is the kind of stuff people need to know before they conceive. This moo is too late in the game and she now has to put up with everything that comes her way.

When these moos are working on getting knocked up, are they asking themselves right questions? Who is this all for? While friends may offer goo and gaa, will personal life and self esteem suffer?

For as much as I do not like stupid breeders, I do like it when they speak the truth. People need to know what they are getting themselves into. Kodak moments will not compensate for the entire miserable life.
July 31, 2008
Too late, f-g whiner. Suck it.
Crappy thing is: that kid will not get even close to good guidance from their breeder.There are many people who "raised themselves" due to a parent(s) mental illness,addiction,etc.Including me.I don't feel sorry for the stupid breeder bitch,but furious.She KNEW that her issues would make parenthood more difficult than it must be,yet so sentenced this kid to deal with it.

I AM one of those kids and I turned out fine...but many don't.I despise people who just don't give a damn who they are hurting with their selfishness...which breeder central I know.

Fuck,I hate most people.
July 31, 2008
Redlocks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crappy thing is: that kid will not get even close
> to good guidance from their breeder.There are many
> people who "raised themselves" due to a parent(s)
> mental illness,addiction,etc.Including me.I don't
> feel sorry for the stupid breeder bitch,but
> furious.She KNEW that her issues would make
> parenthood more difficult than it must be,yet so
> sentenced this kid to deal with it.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH
Nothing like the almighty gene.
July 31, 2008
Get off the cross breeder, someone needs the wood.

All I could glean from her pissy little whine is "Waaah, I don't know when to feed myself", "boohoo, I don't take my meds", "Poor mee...I have a baby who hits", "Sob! It's so HAAARD!"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 31, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> Get off the cross breeder, someone needs the
> wood.
>
YOU ROCK
So her "business voice" is her first, last and only method of controlling/disciplining the kid?
Stephanie Wrote:
> So her "business voice" is her first, last and
> only method of controlling/disciplining the kid?

Yes, Stephanie, it is.

This is the hallmark of "attachment parenting", which I only first heard of a few months ago. A pediatrician named DR. Sears wrote some moo book and coined the phrase and is considered the "DR. Spock" of the 21st century. They encourage EBF (extended breast feeding) and believe that the KID will wean itself when IT's ready, which could be WELL into elementary school. The "family bed", AKA "CO-sleeping" is where ALL kids sleep with mom and dad until THEY are ready to stop. They get railing around their "marital beds" so the smaller ones don't roll out, and even put pallets, futon beds, etc..in their bedrooms if they run out of room on the "family bed". They "tandem breastfeed" the kids while sleeping; ie: the kids just roll over and start suckling. Some of the moomies sleep topless since they generally have two or more "nurslings" at the time and it's easier because they don't have to be awakened for the suck fest.

They don't believe in letting kids CIO (cry it out), time outs, and CERTAINLY not spanking. They think the kid should be picked up or otherwise consoled whenever IT wants it and they won't leave the kid alone in a room EVER if it's awake, and usually don't leave it anywhere until it's older than two, and then they have to "practice" leaving it so it won't get upset like 30 minutes, then gradually build up to an hour, 2,3 and so on, before they leave it for a whole day. It can take them a whole summer to "practice daycare" before actually leaving the kid in one, but they discourage ANY provider but a family member if at all possible.

So, yes, her "serious voice" is all they are allowed to use for discipline, and they use that sparingly so as not to upset precious Shitford. I am APPALLED that this is an acceptable and trendy method of "parenting", and shudder to think of the impact on society when these brats descend upon the REAL world, which doesn't give a shit how they "feel".
July 31, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
>They encourage EBF
> (extended breast feeding) and believe that the KID
> will wean itself when IT's ready, which could be
> WELL into elementary school. The "family bed", AKA
> "CO-sleeping" is where ALL kids sleep with mom and
> dad until THEY are ready to stop.

I don't really have any dealings with people with young kids, so is this type of parenting fairly common? Is it now the norm to breastfeed for so long and let your kids sleep in bed with you? That's just nuts! What the hell are these people thinking? What good do they possibly think can come of raising their kids this way? :::shaking head::::
July 31, 2008
Ok, phantom birth-oriented birth disorders.

According to the "experts" i have "failure to bond." I can't disagree but I wasn't adopted by a stable family - funny how they don't dig a little deeper before peppering us with disorders and syndromes.
Okay. Wow. Thanks. I thought the whole concept of "attachment parenting" consisted entirely of holding your baby or keeping it in one of those slings as much as possible to form a b0nd -- and I thought that was odd enough by itself.

Now that I've looked up the CIO thing, it seems that some people think it's traumatizing to a child to not have its cries met with comfort even once.

When I used to watch Supernanny, I did notice that a lot of the parents let their kids sleep with them, didn't potty-train, and didn't use spanking as a form of discipline -- but I thought they were just being lazy breeders who'd just given up & didn't want to put in the effort required to straighten their kids out. I didn't realize they were practicing what quite a few people believe is a healthy form of parenting.

That's insane.
July 31, 2008
At least these dipshits believe in homeschooling, so that teachers like me don't have to deal with their undisciplined sprogs. It only takes one of these to ruin your experience with the entire class.
August 01, 2008
Attachment parenting = legalized incestuous love affair.eye rolling smiley

Too bad THIS moo's "romance" isn't going where she wants it to!
August 01, 2008
Hey- is it crazy to suggest that maybe these idiots can't get knocked up again if the kid is 6 inches away?
LovetoLurk said:

"At least these dipshits believe in homeschooling, so that teachers like me don't have to deal with their undisciplined sprogs. It only takes one of these to ruin your experience with the entire class."

Not all of them do homeschool. I used to teach 4th grade (for 10 yrs.). I had a call from my principal about 2 weeks before school started,during our infamous unpaid, even though parunts think we're being paid, summer vacation. He asked if I would mind coming in the next day for a short meeting with a parent and student that I would be teaching that year. I liked my pricipal, so I agreed. The meeting was for me to meet "Bobby" and his mom. Moo told me Bobby was always very nervous about meeting a new teacher, and she wanted him to get to know me before school started. I was nicer than I need to be. I showed him around the classroom (even though it wasn't ready yet) and gave him an overview of what we would be doing that year. After the meeting moo asked if he could get together with me again the next week. I couldn't believe her balls, but I knew I'd have to deal with her for the rest of the school year, so I lied and said I was going to be at the beach the next week. When school started she insisted on spending the first day in the classroom with me. She had actually gone to the board office to get permission. I put her to work cutting out things and organizing my file cabinet--she seemed miffed that I wasn't going to let her just sit by Bobby and help him with his work. This continued for 2 weeks (very stressful for me). After this she sat outside of my classroom for another 3 weeks. Then she just came to have lunch with him for the rest of the year. The kid also had a doctor's note allowing him to call his mom whenever he felt he needed to because he had a severe separation disorder.

This kid was the pussy from hell. It was one of the most miserable years of my career. I also had 2 bipolar kids, a firestarter, and 3 kids that had been homeschooled. I quit 2 years after this one.
August 01, 2008
OMG brat- I don't know how you stood that. I thought "Beach vacation" when she requested it and damned if you didn't do it. Jeebus.
OMG BratBgone, what a nightmare!!!!!

I had a friend who taught in the public school system (high school) for about ten years, and when the gang related fights and drugs got too scary for her she got a job at an elementary school, which as you mentioned has it's own sets of problems. Apparently, the public elementary schools WELCOME and encourage "parental involvement", which SHE thought had meant they would volunteer to bring koolaid and cookies to classroom parties, and perhaps help chaperone field trips. NOT!!!!!! They showed up in the classroom whenever they felt like it with an easily obtained "classroom pass", they showed up at school lunches and ate with the brats which fucked up the routine and the kids wouldn't focus, or finish their lunch or get in line, etc..., and pestered the living hell out of her FREE TIME with numerous phone calls to discuss Bratina's progress, parent/teacher's conferences were scheduled 4 afternoons a week most weeks, and if she didn't respond to their emails, phone calls, and notes sent via the kid, they would call the office and she would have to hear about it from the principal.

They pestered her during the summer months as well by either calling, stopping by, or accosting her and wanting to discuss their kid at neighborhood grocery stores, church, restaurants, etc... She felt like she was being watched constantly and was uneasy going out anywhere in public because of the parent paparazzi. She lasted two years and went back to the high school.
Wow, KidlessKim!! I, too, have used the words parent paparazzi!

Does your friend have kids? I know after my first year of teaching I was ready to rip out my ovaries with a pair of safety scissors. I had never actually been around kids, other than my siblings, before I went into teaching. I had no idea how I would feel about kids until I worked with them. I kept trying to make it work, and was really good at faking it, but a few years ago, after a health scare, I found I had to be true to myself and quit. My husband has a side business and I help him with that. I find now I have no tolerance whatsoever for kids or their crazy parents.
BratBGone, please tell us about the problems you had with the three homeskooled kyds. I've been gathering anti-homeschooling anecdotes for some time and would like to hear yours.
k-man Wrote:
> BratBGone, please tell us about the problems you
> had with the three homeskooled kyds. I've been
> gathering anti-homeschooling anecdotes for some
> time and would like to hear yours.

OMG, where to begin!?!

First of all, these 3 kids were 9 and 10 when entering school for the first time. All of the social skills, and classroom behaviors that most children master in kindergarten these kids lacked. They constantly asked a million questions about things that kids half their age had already mastered. Socially, they struggled to make friends, and couldn't really seem to "read" people the way that other children their age could.

Secondly, these kids were WAY behind academically! None of the 3 were fluent readers, and one of them could barely read at a kindergarten level.

A big annoyance was their lack of organization and their ability to adhere to a schedule. They constanly askes, "What are we going to do next?" , even though I clearly had the objectives and schedule for the day posted. I'm sure their homeschool routine was very lax with lots of sleeping in and no schedule.

The biggest problem was their parunts couldn't understand why their kids were struggling to some degree.

It took a LOT of work, but we made it through the year with all of them making progress academically, and some of them making some social progress. I was very dedicated to doing my best with my students. That's probably why I'm child free and burned out!!!
bratBgone Wrote:
> LovetoLurk said:
>
I put her to work
> cutting out things and organizing my file
> cabinet--she seemed miffed that I wasn't going to
> let her just sit by Bobby and help him with his
> work. This continued for 2 weeks (very stressful
> for me). After this she sat outside of my
> classroom for another 3 weeks. Then she just came
> to have lunch with him for the rest of the year.
> The kid also had a doctor's note allowing him to
> call his mom whenever he felt he needed to because
> he had a severe separation disorder.
>

Now we know why the kid is such a mess. Mooomie has created it in order to feel needed. If the kid actually DID become more independent of this stoopid moo, she would find some way to undermine him.
August 05, 2008
Seriously. Rot in hell bitch! You created it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login